Thread: Its weird how much I respect Iggy Azalea

Load Metric

Its weird how much I respect Iggy Azalea

- Left a lower middle class Australian at age 16, just straight up bounced to Miami to be a free spirited fuckup.

- Instead of dying, ending up in a cage, or on a pimps leash, she ends up falling in love with hiphop, so she straight up moves to Atlanta.

- Works the scene, fucks all the right dudes, lets all the right people ghostwrite her shit and produce her tracks and basically manage her career.

- Becomes a fucking superstar and a jeans model to boot.

I dont give a fucks fuck about her music but oh my god this chick pimped her life.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    - Left a lower middle class Australian at age 16, just straight up bounced to Miami to be a free spirited fuckup.

- Instead of dying, ending up in a cage, or on a pimps leash, she ends up falling in love with hiphop, so she straight up moves to Atlanta.

- Works the scene, fucks all the right dudes, lets all the right people ghostwrite her shit and produce her tracks and basically manage her career.

I dont give a fucks fuck about her music but oh my god this chick pimped her life.
    My new PFA hobby is looking up no makeup pics of any chick that is mentioned on here:

Name:  iggy.jpg
Views: 2532
Size:  6.7 KB

Comments

Crowe Diddly: terrible habit for a terrible person, I guess.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    How many more Nikki Minaj/Ke$ha wannabes do we need in the top 30 song lists?

Load Metric
    I thought gawker hit the nail on the head calling Iggy "Rap's Best Drag Queen". High praise.

http://gawker.com/iggy-azalea-is-rap...een-1567858602

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    How many more Nikki Minaj/Ke$ha wannabes do we need in the top 30 song lists?
    Ke$ha- no makeup

Name:  kesha.jpg
Views: 2064
Size:  36.8 KB

Comments

1marley1: looks better

badguy23: lol looks like Micons Sister.. I just had this convo about these chicks last night no makeup is even worse than I thought..
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Admit it, you just like how she looks like from behind...

Load Metric
    The bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

Comments

DRK Star: I want to vomit....where my entire digestive system comes straight out my mouth, looking at that globular mass of an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

I'm a fan just for the sheer fact that she has the black girl singing voice and it pisses off the female mondays.

Load Metric
    I cant stand her singing voice.

She must have offered up that caboose of hers to every splib in the studio until 1 promised her the moon (another butt pun). Im sure in the end (HA!) she will be extremely wealthy on marginal talent, a speech impediment and an ass that has had more blacks inside it than an unemployment office.

Swaggy P could be her biggest fail.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

I'm a fan just for the sheer fact that she has the black girl singing voice and it pisses off the female mondays.
    Agree with everything. Her voice is like Drake's, but more cuntish.

She is bad, but so is everything on top 40. Pop Music is terrible these days.

Thread Information