Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: mike brown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sd858duece View Post
    Michael Brown was stopped because he fit the description of a black man that just stole a box of cigars... he had a box of cigars in his hands so the cop was right stopping him and the other guy he was with... Michael Brown new he was caught that is why the cops version of the story was probably true... and it turns out Michael Brown was on tape stealing the cigars and him acting hard when there was a guy trying to stop him...
    None of that is true.

The cop already admitted that he no idea that Michael Brown was a suspect in a robbery.
    Michael Brown was walking in the middle of the street, which is why the cop stopped him.
    Did the kid act suspicious when the cop questioned him? Of course.
    Did the kid disrespect the cop by calling him names? Probably.
    The kid just didn't raise his hands fast enough and he tried to run away.
    Fatal mistake.

Lol, you really believe that is what happened? Even if that was what happened, who fucking cares. He walked in to a store, stole something, and assaulted someone. One less thieving n-word in the world.

Society 1 - n-words 0

Comments

1marley1:

jsearles22: balance rep. 1Marley never posts, just red reps everyone

big dick: 1 nothing dog 1 nothing

Pooh: amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

that's close...

at least make sure your family is indoors & away from the windows, maybe even laying on the floor or arming oneself with a gun, knife or barseball bat...i wouldn't stay on line with my webcam girl unless i had spent some tokens on her/was approaching load launch
    I live in a rural area. There are gunshots at least 4 days a week, either hunters or target shooters. I know it's not the same thing, but you are underestimating how often a gun is discharged in America.
    thanks, did not know out in the wooded country there was so much gunfire...i live in Los Angeles, and within the city there are laws against firing guns needlessly, so sound of a gunshot is a rare thing...

i heard perhaps the guy online with his webcam friend was wearing headphones to keep others around him from hearing who her was talking to, thus he may not have heard gunshots in the neighborhood...
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

that's close...

at least make sure your family is indoors & away from the windows, maybe even laying on the floor or arming oneself with a gun, knife or barseball bat...i wouldn't stay on line with my webcam girl unless i had spent some tokens on her/was approaching load launch
    I live in a rural area. There are gunshots at least 4 days a week, either hunters or target shooters. I know it's not the same thing, but you are underestimating how often a gun is discharged in America.
    There is no possible way this is true on a consistent basis. I grew up and live in rural NW Missouri. There is a huge hunting contingent and the place is 90% redneck ur not taking our guns! And I do not hear gunshots 4-5x per week except around fall deer season. I dont hear gunshots once per week on average. Unless you literally live next to a shooting range and didnt mention it, you are clearly exaggerating to the extreme.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

There is no possible way this is true on a consistent basis. I grew up and live in rural NW Missouri. There is a huge hunting contingent and the place is 90% redneck ur not taking our guns! And I do not hear gunshots 4-5x per week except around fall deer season. I dont hear gunshots once per week on average. Unless you literally live next to a shooting range and didnt mention it, you are clearly exaggerating to the extreme.
    There's a family or group of guys that shoot several days a week.

There's no law against it. They have several acres and probably want to save on whatever it costs at the range.

Load Metric

There's no law against it. They have several acres and probably want to save on whatever it costs at the range.
    I guess my only bone of contention is that you are trying to make it sound like that is normal and its not. You may not live by an official range, but you live by an amateur range. In rural America I would argue its very ABNORMAL to hear gun shots, which is kind of what the discussion was about in the first place.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I guess my only bone of contention is that you are trying to make it sound like that is normal and its not. You may not live by an official range, but you live by an amateur range. In rural America I would argue its very ABNORMAL to hear gun shots, which is kind of what the discussion was about in the first place.
    Fair enough, it doesn't really apply at all.

I lived and went to school in Detroit for 3 years and you could hear random gun shots there, too.

I just disagreed with the thought that every time you hear gunshots, you lay on the floor. In a lot of places, it's just not going to happen. I know Ferguson, MO isn't Detroit by any stretch, but I'm guessing a few shots won't have everyone hitting the deck. You might peer out the window to see what's up, but in a lot of places in this country gunshots are shrugged off pretty quickly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I have spent a good amount of time in Ferguson(we had a cleanup project there) It is a highly crime riddled area. I am sure the cop feared for his life, or else he would not have shot. If a cop fears for his life, you better believe he's pulling out the pistol
    What city in America has no crime rate that is 67% black?

Maybe this cop was participating in The Purge, but instead of it lasting only 12 hours, it is 365 days a year.
    All murder against n-words by white people in the city of Ferguson, MO is legal.
    How many racist rednecks would move to the area if this was true?

Load Metric
    I have spent a good amount of time in Ferguson(we had a cleanup project there) It is a highly crime riddled area. I am sure the cop feared for his life, or else he would not have shot. If a cop fears for his life, you better believe he's pulling out the pistol

Maybe this cop was participating in The Purge, but instead of it lasting only 12 hours, it is 365 days a year.
    All murder against n-words by white people in the city of Ferguson, MO is legal.

I never realized until this thread what a horrible poster you are.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Was thinking the same thing

superallah: believe the hype.

varys: hes basically jewdonk

Load Metric

Maybe that cop was doing his job!

Load Metric

When does the season start and what is the bag limit? Also, will the state be paying a $5 per head bounty on the dead n-words like Louisiana does with nutria rodents?

Load Metric
    What's the difference between a dead dog and a dead black man on the road?

skid marks in front of the dog.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

When does the season start and what is the bag limit? Also, will the state be paying a $5 per head bounty on the dead n-words like Louisiana does with nutria rodents?

How about bounties on hilbillly bar owners?
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

There is one of those that I would happily shoot right now. He killed the man in my av.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

There is one of those that I would happily shoot right now. He killed the man in my av.

lol fuck i thought that guy was the bar owner

joke fail

Comments

shortbuspoker:
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    What Happened when Michael Brown met Officer Darren Wilson
    http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/...brown-timeline

Do you believe what witnesses say or what law officials and a Wilson family friend say?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Do you believe what witnesses say or what law officials and a Wilson family friend say?

Neither

Load Metric

Josie the pussycat, is that you?

Thread Information