Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALLEN IVERSON

Load Metric

ALLEN IVERSON

IS HE THE GOAT? MAYBE NOT, BUT NO OTHER GUARD HAS BEEN MORE EXCITING TO WATCH IN NBA HISTORY.

HE SCHOOLS KOBE'S ASS IN THIS GAME, TAKE NOTES LAKERS FANS.

Comments

bukowski72: LOVES THE LONG CON -- ADMIRABLE Wiess Lives On

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Won game one and dropped the next four in that series.

Iverson had his moments. He could definitely score but he also had to in order for the 76ers to win so he was shooting more then anyone in his prime.

Load Metric
    SOME COCKSUCKERS ON REDDIT ARE SAYING DWAYNE WADE WAS BETTER THAN AI @ BASKETBALL. FUCKING DORKS MAKE ME SO MAD

Comments

lvpkr1009: AI >>>>>> than Wade and it's not even close. Fuck wade rep

Brittney Griner's Clit: That would disgust be to read that too. Especially if a lot of people were agreeing.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    IS HE THE GOAT? MAYBE NOT, BUT NO OTHER GUARD HAS BEEN MORE EXCITING TO WATCH IN NBA HISTORY.

Isaiah Thomas is best under 6ft guard in NBA history.....

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fademypicks View Post

Their stats stack up really almost identical. Thomas has a better fg % while AI has a higher 3pt % and Ft %. Thomas has a distinct advantage in assists and AI has a big edge in PPG. Rebounds almost the same and AI avg more steals by the slimest of margins.

The big difference is that Thomas had so many better teammates and AI didn't have shit by comparison. Thomas was a great PG but you would be hard pressed to find a guy who played with more heart and determination than AI. When they talk about leaving it all on the floor he poured everything he had into it and had no fear. obviously Thomas has rings and AI doesn't but I don't think there is a clear cut winner between the two in a vacuum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lvpkr1009 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fademypicks View Post

Their stats stack up really almost identical. Thomas has a better fg % while AI has a higher 3pt % and Ft %. Thomas has a distinct advantage in assists and AI has a big edge in PPG. Rebounds almost the same and AI avg more steals by the slimest of margins.

The big difference is that Thomas had so many better teammates and AI didn't have shit by comparison. Thomas was a great PG but you would be hard pressed to find a guy who played with more heart and determination than AI. When they talk about leaving it all on the floor he poured everything he had into it and had no fear. obviously Thomas has rings and AI doesn't but I don't think there is a clear cut winner between the two in a vacuum
    Absolutely agree with all of this. I'm also sure Isaiah wasn't half as naturally athletic as Allen Iverson. Apparently Iverson was also the best high school football player in Virginia history.

Load Metric

This guy owned Philly for about ten years. Little guy, big heart. He couldn't play with a team, but he was one of the most individually gifted players to ever grace us with his ability.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    ALLEN IVERSON...IS HE THE GOAT? MAYBE NOT, BUT NO OTHER GUARD HAS BEEN MORE EXCITING TO WATCH IN NBA HISTORY.

Name:  tumblr_mle7drah551qb8rsoo1_400.gif
Views: 333
Size:  664.0 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    One thing that struck me that he said was when he said he would die for the game of basketball. Does anybody really doubt that? A lot of guys say shit that you know is just hyperbole, but I believe that shit when he says it.
    I hated him when he came in the league but by the time he was done he's a guy that I would pay good money to go see play. There was no quit in him and he didn't take a game off he played 110 percent every time out

Load Metric
    One thing that struck me that he said was when he said he would die for the game of basketball. Does anybody really doubt that? A lot of guys say shit that you know is just hyperbole, but I believe that shit when he says it.
    I hated him when he came in the league but by the time he was done he's a guy that I would pay good money to go see play. There was no quit in him and he didn't take a game off he played 110 percent every time out
    He was suspended multiple times. Showing up late to games, missing practices, not notifying the coach he wasn't coming to a game because he was sick....He even refused to play a game after an injury because he would be coming off the bench and he felt insulted. He was a good player, but a selfish, whiny little bitch. He was a problem for almost every coach/team he played for.

Comments

herbertstemple: Selfish whiny bitch sounds like your sorry ass bitch.

Gizmo: Almost a whiny as aaron rodgers

Dids: dead people and mexicans are smarter than you and they smell better
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Nobody can talk about Iverson without the stupid practice thing being mentioned. Thanks media
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    He was suspended multiple times. Showing up late to games, missing practices, not notifying the coach he wasn't coming to a game because he was sick....He even refused to play a game after an injury because he would be coming off the bench and he felt insulted. He was a good player, but a selfish, whiny little bitch. He was a problem for almost every coach/team he played for.
    He was already out of Philly and a shell of his former self by then wasn't he? I thought that happened when he was in Detroit or Memphis by then that he didn't want to come off the bench.

He had a few incidents along the way without a doubt, more than likely stemming from his notorious heavy drinking. I'm not sure I would say he was a problem for every team or coach but I understand that view.

Load Metric

He was already out of Philly and a shell of his former self by then wasn't he? I thought that happened when he was in Detroit or Memphis by then that he didn't want to come off the bench.

He had a few incidents along the way without a doubt, more than likely stemming from his notorious heavy drinking. I'm not sure I would say he was a problem for every team or coach but I understand that view.
    No, it happened when he was in Philly in the prime of his career. Although he did pull the same shit again towards the end of his career on other teams.

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL at you being any kind of expert bitch.

Gizmo: shit puller

Dids: still smarter than you
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Nobody can talk about Iverson without the stupid practice thing being mentioned. Thanks media
    It's the media's fault Iverson made himself look like a selfish, ignorant, douche bag?

Comments

Gizmo: the medias fault aaron rodgers is a spoiled loser faggot

Dids: douche bag takes one to know one

Load Metric
    It's the media's fault Iverson made himself look like a selfish, ignorant, douche bag?
    No, it's the medias fault that they defined his entire career with that one interview. If you don't see that you're just playin with my heart

Load Metric

No, it's the medias fault that they defined his entire career with that one interview. If you don't see that you're just playin with my heart
    That one interview did not define his entire career. That was one of many stupid things he did.

Comments

Gizmo: expert on stupid

Dids: how to explain all your stupid posts

Load Metric

That one interview did not define his entire career. That was one of many stupid things he did.

You're trying to tell me that anytime anyone talks about Iverson they don't bring up the stupid practice interview? The interview where he is actually correct, but just comes off as a gangster

Load Metric
    I always loved Iverson's play and the fact that he was genuinely a piece of shit.

It's easy to say that the media was hard on him because he was a gangster but he is who he is, and makes no apologies for it.

His' 30 for 30' on Netflix was a good reminder that he is a huge piece of shit. A genuine one, but a piece of shit nonetheless.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lol who cares what kind of person he is? I don't judge athletes by the content of their character. I judge them by their crossover dribble.

You can bet that AI is loving his boy Kevin Ollie coaching in the NCAA championship game. But judging from this thread I suppose he hated his teammates and will root for Kentucky and say fuck Kevin Ollie he ain't shit.... Wait Krypt is that what made you make this thread? Because of Ollie?

EDIT: WAIT WAIT WAIT. I forgot that this is UCONN and Iverson was obviously a Hoya. Maybe he really will say fuck Kevin Ollie. LOL. Still doubt it though.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 04-06-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Thread Information