Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: POKERSTARS PURCHASES FTP FOR $750 MILLION, PLAYERS WILL BE 100% REFUNDED

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Out Of The Bag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnDew View Post

or kill their own parents.
    or pimp their wife to get money for career playing slots
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Apache Master View Post

Jesus, China, that's a pretty big detail to get wrong.
    Just for clarification, and in an interest of fairness to China, the guy is never wrong. China is a well respected member of this community and you will be unabashedly shunned, ridiculed, and mocked if you have the audacity to question him.
    i think you' find penty of us criticize china. i've gone after him for promoting his own se1f interest by continuing to be a ub affi1iate and for his high optimism surrounding the tapie dea1 with ftp.

the difference is the rest of us don't constanty remind him on everything sing1e thread (which is what tro11ing is)

and yes that is a HUGE fact to mess up....

1ooks 1ike the stupid 'e1' key is broken on this airport computer....

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

1ooks 1ike the stupid 'e1' key is broken on this airport computer....
    1o1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nick-pokerfuse View Post

Hey guys, just to be clear I have never worked for PokerStars. I did to the offices back in January as part of a team of players who went to discuss rake changes. However i've never been paid or employed by them.
    In my second post I said I was not 100 % whether he had a custom stars title and I admit coining the term "works for stars" should have been "worked with stars" as I didn't know the detailed extent of what he was doing I just know he was doing good work there at one point helped to lower the rake and many players were thanking him for his contributions.

I also saw someone on 2+2 post as Pokerstars Nick so that led me to believe that was him. Whether he was paid for his work or contributaions how am I supposed to know that? I don't go around asking people if they are paid employees or not.

Whether he did or didn't work for Stars or get paid (which he confirmed here he was never a paid employee) shouldn't matter . He did say he hit the offices to help discuss how to lower rake so that's close enough for me as the rake got lowered so is that not working with them whether he was paid or not?.

Ok so he wasn't paid and I admit the term "working for Stars" was inaccurate but if I were to make a very educated guess I would assume that a guy who has been to the Stars offices and discussed or worked with them and got shit done breaks a story that gets a direct statement sent to pokerfuse has more connections than your average media site.

Here is a paragraph from his story

“Settlement discussions are always confidential, we are unable to comment on any rumors related to the details of those discussions.” wrote Eric Hollreiser, Head of Corporate Communications for PokerStars, in a statement sent to pokerfuse and made available on their corporate blog. “As soon as we have information to share publicly we will do so.”

And FWIW I never came out and said he leaked the story through Stars.

and mr searles I have admitted I was wrong many times. But I am undefeated vs you as you put up some of the worst arguments and accusations ever .
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 04-27-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric

Just for clarification, and in an interest of fairness to China, the guy is never wrong. China is a well respected member of this community and you will be unabashedly shunned, ridiculed, and mocked if you have the audacity to question him.
    stop crying.

faggot, aut.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    and mr searles I have admitted I was wrong many times. But I am undefeated vs you as you put up some of the worst arguments and accusations ever .

Load Metric

China is a respected member and seems like a good guy. He also has a faggot man crush on Tim Tebow, I've pointed it out to him and others before. No one ever mocked or shunned me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nick-pokerfuse View Post
    http://wickedchopspoker.com/confirme...ll-tilt-poker/

my buddy is a part owner of pokerfuse (mamba pit member on Venompoker) and works @ pokerstars and they broke the original story so I believe this is solid info
    Hey guys, just to be clear I have never worked for PokerStars. I did to the offices back in January as part of a team of players who went to discuss rake changes. However i've never been paid or employed by them.
    Wow, China.

Just Wow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    WTF? Venom is back up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    WTF? Venom is back up?

There is one thread with more then 2 posts in the last week; Chinas stake failure thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    WTF? Venom is back up?
    Been up for a few months. Will be relaunching something new in a few weeks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    from 2+2

Originally Posted by GoMuckYourselfBro
    I don't know what Full Tilt Poker's DNS Nameservers were previous to today, it was always my impression that the DNS Nameservers are provided by the hosting company.

But as of right now: FullTiltPoker.com .biz .co.uk .info .us and .net are all served by UltraDNS.net - the same company as PokerStars.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    from 2+2

I don't know what Full Tilt Poker's DNS Nameservers were previous to today, it was always my impression that the DNS Nameservers are provided by the hosting company.

But as of right now: FullTiltPoker.com .biz .co.uk .info .us and .net are all served by UltraDNS.net - the same company as PokerStars.
    If the announcement about Pokerstars buying Full Tilt comes in the next week, all of the trolls on 2+2 will be the ones "mucking" themselves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    from 2+2

If the announcement about Pokerstars buying Full Tilt comes in the next week, all of the trolls on 2+2 will be the ones "mucking" themselves.

Guess we dont have to worry about that happening.

Wow China is taking a beating in that thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

We still have 5 1/2 hours until Armageddon.

Load Metric

Oh. With the bloodbath he was taking on 4 I assumed the deadline his "sources" provided had passed. It's impossible to wade through that cesspool of a thread and figure out whats going on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Since I am not allowed to post in that thread anymore I will post here.

I would agree from an outsiders point of view it may look like a beating but to me and knowing what I have written and responded to I would say attacked viciously rather than taken a beating because they don't believe I have a source and think I am just writing fiction when all I have posted is facts. And if you look at that thread and my posts about Scott Matusow in the fall it would make sense.

One of my haters Markssman is writing novels of BS and claims he was part of 100 million dollar business deals or some shit and he also says info doesn't get leaked on shit like this which is pure comedy because shit gets leaked in most business deals and this is no different.

Then 95 % of the rest that have sparred with me or taken shots are just clueless trolls and I fended off every last one of them. The other 5 % are intelligent but most of that 5 % are clueless maybe accept DF, Hood and Zbhorton and a few others.

When it comes down to facts I have posted all facts and just respond to the trolls which was a big waste of time. Druff has confirmed my source as very reliable and I get updates whenever talk with my source and they are real updates but things can change on a dime. The best part is the trolls wanting me to confirm a source with NohSD or DF which is LOL considering when Noah held sensitive account information he made Patriks account balance public. I went with Druff because I trust him and I got attacked for that because Druff is banned there. But he is banned there for differences with the owners , not anything that would have his ethics questioned on a topic like this.

Some of them are thinking my source is Nick "Hood" Jones from Pokerfuse now which is 100 % false. I am friendly with Nick and he was a part of a forum @ Venom Poker while we were open but we haven't spoke about anything Pokerstars related. The only communication I have had recently with Nick was letting him know my post earlier in this thread was not intended to harm him in any way and he knew that. I had my facts messed up and I owned up to it but they were very close and one could see my reasoning.

The one thing I did take a beating on was that I was told there was going to 99.9 % be an announcement this week. And that was supposed to happen until they had problems with who was going to deal with the player payouts and couldn't come to an agreement to make the announcement official. I am still told the deal should go through

Some claim this Spain thing may make Stars change their mind and back out but I am told that shouldn't change anything but nothing is ever guaranteed until it happens

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Oh. With the bloodbath he was taking on 4 I assumed the deadline his "sources" provided had passed. It's impossible to wade through that cesspool of a thread and figure out whats going on.
    yes, I was told by earlier this week it would be announced 99.9 % and that came and went. I am still told Stars could just post an announcement if they wanted to and then hammer out the remaining details but they are waiting till the details are done and that's what they should do in case it didn't happen.

But again , 100 + poker sites reported by today. They would be getting pounded if they posted in the thread too. After dealing with Jewdonk when we were battling taking on 500 trolls is a walk in the park.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Whenever you say something has a 99.9% chance of happening you are just setting yourself up to fail. Just stick to a very likely chance because it just gets everyone extra annoyed when someone says that and it doesn't happen.

Thread Information