Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane gone AWOL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Boner guy popped a boner and pokered it out of the sky ldo

#cwhtididthere

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Jewdonk's site is fucking DEAD on this matter. Mr. UFO is likely so drunk he does not even know what the fuck is going on.

Comments

shortbuspoker: isn't there a septic tank emergency somewhere you could be tending to?

Load Metric
    people tend to forget how fragile planes are.

the one that flew into the pentagon could fit into a shopping cart once the dust settled.

also most of you are too young or too hooked on the marijuana to remember the plane that took a nose dive into the florida swamp.

1) the fucking thing just vanished into the peat moss and water.

2) oh and people were alive in the cabin, inhaling jet fuel, peat moss, and water, and thats how they died. wide awake, unable to escape, lungs filling up with peat moss and jet fuel and water. and anything else that sits at the bottom of a fucking swamp.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    so youre strapped into your seat, youre like, holy shit this is it, im going to die. at least its going to be really quick and painless since im flying straight down, this wont be so bad.

then you hit.

everything goes dark outside the windows because those seats near the front exit you got (so you can get out first and make it to the hertz rental desk) because those seats are now about 70 feet below the surface of the swamp. for a second, maybe a fraction of a second, youre like 'HOLY SHIT IM ALIVE' before you notice that alive or no, whats pressed up against the windows is a morass of rotting plant and animal matter in a thick bacterial soup.

then, the lights probably go out. maybe some emergency lights come on. those real otherworldly, white lights. no one looks good under those lights.

you know what else doesnt look good under those lights?

the oily, stinking mass of water rushing through the shattered cockpit windows, coursing up over the twisted frames of the door. no, that water wouldnt look like tap water, or river water. it would look like swamp water. and it would smell like ten thousand years of uninterrupted death.

i dont think people would scream, not yet. i think there would be kind of a unified moan, as a couple of hundred people all came to face the same unimaginable death.

i doubt they really started to fumble with their seat buckles until the stench hit them tho. that must have been something special. so youre choking/gagging, your eyes are starting to water. its a mixture of sulfur and jet fuel and you figure if you can make it back to the tail section you can just crack open the door and boogie on out.

but the thing is, youre literally vertical. so youre trying to undo your seat belt, slam forward onto the back of the seat in front of you, and somehow turn around and climb straight up. but here's a wild card! so is everyone else. and now the water is coming in faster because the pressure on the plane from the swamp water is exploiting all the structural weakness brought on by the crash. so windows are popping inwards, for example, releasing more swamp bile and fuel into the cockpit.

of course, by now, there is are new sounds, sounds youve never heard before. such as people shrieking with terror then that shriek turning into a warbling gargle as someone steps on them, knocking them backwards into the pool gathering below, maybe they are still shrieking when they hit it and the water and jet fuel and swamp bile stream into their open mouths. its cold. so they gasp. and they inhale it.

we know this of course because so many of the victims had the brew in their lungs.

anyway one thing leads to another and you make it all the way up to the tail and of course youre still too far from the surface to do any good with it, on top of which the blades of the tail sheered off into the bog but the cabin itself was intact, so you just sit there while someone you know from preflight conversation to be an orthodondic surgeon from boise finally forces the rear door open. because what the fuck else is he going to do. you cant even be mad at him for it, even tho you know its going to accomplish nothing but providing a second entry point for the swamp. and you promise yourself that youre going to hold your breath for the time it takes to claw your way out of the black morass outside the door and youre going to do it for your kids but in the end, the cold water shocks you and you involuntarily inhale something that smells like low tide in a dead snakes asshole which of course makes you cough, so there goes all that precious air and at some point you try to scream but of course that plan gets derailed too because a big wet slimy swamp dick just climbed down your throat and into your lungs the second you opened your mouth.

but congrats on being the last one to die tho, you definitely earned points on that one.

anyway, true story, according to the coroners report.

Comments

DRK Star: Coroners who use the phrase "swamp dick" rep

lvpkr1009: Not going to read all of that and just assume it's gold rep

Sanlmar: This is just pratice writing rep

rum dick: well written and informative post rep

LEVEL ACCOUNT: movie worthy rep

shoeshine box: I know you ejaculated writing this. PT II Plz. Crazy Imagination shd get Paid!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is actually very good news for the families of the victims.

It gives them hope that perhaps their loved ones are still alive, but the plane was hijacked and is now sitting in some terrorist camp.

There isn't much chance that it got hijacked AND coincidentally developed mechanical issues that brought it down.

I suppose it's possible that terrorists took over the controls, couldn't handle it, and accidentally crashed it.

But now it appears that one of three things happened:

1) There was some kind of mechanical failure that perhaps depressurized the plane, set it off course, and eventually the transponder died, as well. In that case, everyone is dead.

2) Terrorists took over, turned the plane around (either themselves or forced the pilots to do so), but something happened after that, either accidental or the result of a fight/uprising that resulted in the plane crashing.

3) Terrorists took over, turned the plane around, turned off the transponders, and brought to plane to one of their camps.

Some have suggested that perhaps the pilot was just a nutcase, turned the plane the other way, shut off all communication, and eventually crashed it.

I don't think that's likely, as I don't see ALL of the pilots going along with this, and it's unlikely one man could have pulled this off and flown hundreds of miles without some attempt by either passengers or crew to alert someone.
    If the plane was intact anywhere, it would be sending out automated distress calls. The cockpit transponder that was possibly turned off is just one of several ways the plane communicates.

Where the hell are you going to secretly land a 777? That's a big ass plane that requires a very serious runway- the kind where people notice when you unexpectedly land a 777. If it's #2 or #3, why has nobody made any demands or claimed responsibility?
    Either A: news reports are lying. B: it's going to Iran

where it is being retrofit with a bigass nuke to fly to Tel Aviv

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Could happen

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Speaking of points for effort, there's the story of the helios crash flight attendant.

After the flight failed to contact air traffic control upon entering Greek air space, two F-16 fighter aircraft from the Hellenic Air Force 111th Combat Wing were scrambled from Nea Anchialos Air Base to establish visual contact. They noted that the aircraft appeared to be on autopilot. In accordance with the rules for handling "renegade" aircraft incidents (where the aircraft is not under pilot control), one fighter approached to within 300 ft (91 m), and saw the first officer was slumped motionless at the controls. The pilot could also see that the captain was not upright in the cockpit and that oxygen masks were seen dangling in the passenger cabin.
    Later, the F-16 pilots saw the flight attendant Andreas Prodromou enter the cockpit and sit at the controls, seemingly trying to regain control of the aircraft. He eventually noticed the F-16, and signalled him. The pilot pointed forward as if to ask, "Can you carry on flying?" Prodromou responded by shaking his head and pointing downward. The cockpit voice recorder recorded him calling "mayday" multiple times. Within minutes, due to lack of fuel, the engines failed in quick succession and the aircraft began to descend. Prodromou grabbed the yoke and attempted to steer, but the plane continued, hit the ground and exploded. At the time of impact, the passengers and crew were likely unconscious but breathing. None survived.

http://flightsafetyandyou.blogspot.c...as-helios.html

Dude had a commercial pilots license and had been sucking down 15 minute oxygen canisters while trying to get through the cockpit door. Took him two hours to break through the door (or find/guess the code for the lock). Plane ran outta fuel soon after he got to the controls. Also his girlfriend was one of the other flight attendants working the flight...

Comments

shoeshine box: Even a worse Nightmare.wow. sucks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

If the plane was intact anywhere, it would be sending out automated distress calls. The cockpit transponder that was possibly turned off is just one of several ways the plane communicates.

Where the hell are you going to secretly land a 777? That's a big ass plane that requires a very serious runway- the kind where people notice when you unexpectedly land a 777. If it's #2 or #3, why has nobody made any demands or claimed responsibility?
    Don't be so sure, a Boeing 777 costs about $250 million new.
    What if some Saudi Sheikh offered $10 to $15 million to steal one?
    What if the terrorists kidnapped the pilot's family?

The Malaysian government had rescuers search for the plane in the wrong place for days.
    Cover-up? Or incompetence?

The best theories about what may have happened to this plane so far are:

A) Mechanical Failure

B) Pilot Error

C) Hijacking - Terrorists

D) Encountered a UFO, everyone abducted by aliens

E) Godzilla has returned and is knocking planes out of the sky

Load Metric
    Getting up to speed... Basically they've been off on the search by about a thousand miles, and the Malaysian govt knew it. Incredibly fucked up. So now the search area has expanded to an almost impossible task.

Not just one, but two transmitters were turned off manually when the plane made the 90 degree turn to the west, so the same day major news outlets were reporting it is looking less and less like terrorism, they are now saying there was definitely foul play involved and it very well could have been due to a hijack...lol. What a clusterfuck!

Anyway... So I'm watching the local news here and they have some lucky fuck on that was supposed to be on that flight, but had to change for whatever reason. During the interview with this guy he says "I definitely don't think this was a coincidence that I wasn't on that plane, this was an act of God. He definitely didn't want me on that flight". What an incredibly arrogant, self righteous doucherocket. Like God was like "well, I'll let these other 230 people board the plane and die, but I'm gonna spare this one guy from Vegas since he's such a great dude and all". I'm not one to wish harm on anyone, but I'd like to think if God did spare this guy it was only because he is meant to meet his demise in the very near future to a much worse fate than an airplane crash, like maybe getting T-boned on the way to church by some aging, practically blind Asian lady who runs a stop light.

I have to stop watching the news, shit like this tilts me to no end.

Comments

lvpkr1009: Arrogant, self righteous doucherocket rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I'm not one to wish harm on anyone, but I'd like to think if God did spare this guy it was only because he is meant to meet his demise in the very near future to a much worse fate than an airplane crash, like maybe getting T-boned on the way to church by some aging, practically blind Asian lady who runs a stop light.

I have to stop watching the news, shit like this tilts me to no end.
    Eventually he does die.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Not that I didn't enjoy your description of what would happen if you crash in a swamp, but this plane was traveling 500 mph when it hit. Not really worried about drowning.

Banned
    Load Metric
    bottomset hasn't chimed in on this yet? Wasn't Flight his shit? Kid caves fast apparently.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Not that I didn't enjoy your description of what would happen if you crash in a swamp, but this plane was traveling 500 mph when it hit. Not really worried about drowning.
    That being the case, the nose of the plane would be filled with 200+ heads with the seat belted bodies left behind.

Load Metric
    There's been a backflip on every piece of news on this story.
    Latest is its only a possibility the plane detected on military radar hundreds of kms off flight path was the missing plane.

I cant imagine the plane was hijacked unless the pilots were in on it. Supposedly the pilots can secretly activate a hijacking signal

Load Metric
    Guys, let's not forget that NaturalBornHustler watched a 45 minute TV show on plane disasters. I think we should sit tight until he gives us another update/analysis.

Comments

Muck Ficon: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Seems legit:

Name:  843248398.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  105.2 KB
    Last edited by Deal; 03-12-2014 at 07:41 AM. Reason: i saw it on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They have a picture on radar of something that looks a lot like a plane under the water, completely intact. At the original search location.

That would match up with X factors last post and the contents of that letter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Perhaps the person who wrote the email is being honest but still hard to trust anyone using a hotmail.com email address still in 2014.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What is odd is that this image is due.....EAST of where the plane allegedly went...WEST when it made the turn. So either this is nothing, or that report of it turning west was completely false.

Thread Information