Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exercising your right to walk down city streets with a rifle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

exercising your right to walk down city streets with a rifle

don't get me wrong, i hate cops, but these retards need to be jacked up.

Comments

PLOL: lol

Load Metric
    Disappointing ending, was hoping they'd be arrested on some technicality. Looking forward to seeing them at the next Ron (Rand?) Paul convention

Comments

simpdog: Was hoping to see them run into jasep ending rep
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Ive seen this clip before. If only all law enforcement officials were this professional and knowledgeable. You have every right to open carry were legal. Nothing wrong with these boys educating others on their rights.

Comments

Gordman: this

Load Metric
    most of the guys on youtube doing this kind of stuff want cops to harass them. it gets viewers when the title reads "Cops(s) stop and harass man for legally carrying a rifle". You can't honestly believe these guys thought "man, no one will care and the video will just be of us walking around"

btw I don't hate or condone what they are doing. however, I do carry a firearm most of the time (legally) but you wont catch me walking around downtown with a fucking ar strapped to my back. good way for some trigger happy cop to shoot your ass and say "I thought he was reaching for his gun".

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I hate cops with a passion but a taser to the chest and a billy club to the head a few times while saying stop resisting would have been fantastic. How this cop made it through 15 minutes of this nonsense is beyond me. I wanted to punch these morons a minute in.

What a bunch of clowns.

Load Metric
    I don't really understand the 'want' to carry a rifle everywhere. I mean if you are out hunting and go into town on foot and are in a 'hunting' town then I guess I get it, but going through Austin TX or some such place with a blunderbuss is just asinine.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I don't really understand the 'want' to carry a rifle everywhere. I mean if you are out hunting and go into town on foot and are in a 'hunting' town then I guess I get it, but going through Austin TX or some such place with a blunderbuss is just asinine.

I agree only to a point...yes, it can be asinine in a way; but I understand why they are doing it - they might be considered radical, but I still understand why they are doing it.

We didn't have this type of thing going on nearly as much years ago. The obvious reason why people are doing this more is to protest their right to carry and make a stand in their own way against threatening government policies, and make people understand in a radical way that they are doing nothing wrong. Many may not agree with what they are doing, but id bet they are doing it for a political reason, rather than a "just wanting to carry" type of reason.

I have seen this vid before, I didn't even have to click on it to know which one it was. On the other hand though, I have also seen a few where citizens were open carrying like this and a cop stopped, and walked up and shook their hand, and spent the next several minutes chatting and agreeing with the citizens and understanding why they were doing it and what it meant.

I kind of see this as no different than many other protests when certain rights are threatened...be it abortion or anything else.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Kind of ironic too how some who hate this type of thing and beg the cops to taser etc etc to put people in their place, are the same ones who shout at the rooftops about police overreach and brutality. So which is it? pick a side or something... These guys were "technically" not doing anything wrong.

Whether it be for the somewhat misplaced citizens, or the police - Knowing the law is knowing how to win.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I agree only to a point...yes, it can be asinine in a way; but I understand why they are doing it - they might be considered radical, but I still understand why they are doing it.
    We didn't have this type of thing going on nearly as much years ago. The obvious reason why people are doing this more is to protest their right to carry and make a stand in their own way against threatening government policies, and make people understand in a radical way that they are doing nothing wrong.

They are just dumbass attention whores. And LOL @ u for thinking that they are engaging in some "radical" protest against these super restrictive gun policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

We didn't have this type of thing going on nearly as much years ago. The obvious reason why people are doing this more is to protest their right to carry and make a stand in their own way against threatening government policies, and make people understand in a radical way that they are doing nothing wrong. Many may not agree with what they are doing, but id bet they are doing it for a political reason, rather than a "just wanting to carry" type of reason.

I have seen this vid before, I didn't even have to click on it to know which one it was. On the other hand though, I have also seen a few where citizens were open carrying like this and a cop stopped, and walked up and shook their hand, and spent the next several minutes chatting and agreeing with the citizens and understanding why they were doing it and what it meant.

I kind of see this as no different than many other protests when certain rights are threatened...be it abortion or anything else.

What they are doing is fucking stupid. Fuck your rights. If I see some fucking guys walking down the street with mini bazookas and handguns hanging around them like a fucking necklace I am gonna be shook and wondering wtf is going on. I am sure I'm not the only person who would bug out seeing that shit. I wish the cops did have a right to ask for ID. How the fuck do you know if theyre a licensed gun carrier or not? FUcking idiotic.

Cool, I get it, people like guns and they should be able to carry them when needed etc, but no need to scare the shit out of people for no reason.

Comments

PLOL: reason rep
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Kind of ironic too how some who hate this type of thing and beg the cops to taser etc etc to put people in their place, are the same ones who shout at the rooftops about police overreach and brutality. So which is it? pick a side or something...\

Pretty cool how you make these imaginary straw-men people up in your head to argue with. Keep fighting the good fight.
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Now everyone make sure you listen to Corrigan, because he knows all...no matter WHAT. Furthermore Corrigan is bed buddies with Barry, so that is like twice the thinking power...or something. So make sure you don't disagree with him or he will fuck you up!

Load Metric
    You fucking ZINGED me dude.

Ouch.

I guess someone needed to take Rollo's place

Banned
    Load Metric
    If anything these idiots are making a case against their own cause, I mean look at how ridiculous the idea is to be walking around like that.

Load Metric
    Kind of ironic too how some who hate this type of thing and beg the cops to taser etc etc to put people in their place, are the same ones who shout at the rooftops about police overreach and brutality. So which is it? pick a side or something... These guys were "technically" not doing anything wrong.

Whether it be for the somewhat misplaced citizens, or the police - Knowing the law is knowing how to win.

The world isn't binary, stop trying to make it such you fucking mongoloid.

Oh and LOL at the notion that these guys are "maybe" radical, they are compensating for their small dicks and lack of physical attribute.

Comments

Corrigan: :this

Load Metric
    People are always bitching and saying "why aren't the cops out there catching the REAL criminals." Maybe because they are busy responding to calls like that. A bunch of faggots who want to make a YouTube video.

Comments

ThreeBet: yeah seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think some of you fuckhead libtards I.E. corrifag are missing the fact that I never said that I condone it. I said I understand why they are doing it...I don't condone it, I wouldn't be doing it and I think its stupid. I am simply pointing out why a particular lump of people are doing what they are doing.

If I carry, which I do at times, I want it to be the element of surprise. Carrying a rifle on your back in the public 99.99999% does not protect you, anyone else, or give the element of surprise which is paramount in self defense

The difference between people like me and the people like Corrigan are that I try to debate/reason/etc why someone does something. People like him are just out to attack someone else if they dont agree.

You don't have to fucking agree with me, that doesn't take away from the fact that they are still doing it.

Crying like a little baby doesn't make your point any more valid. It is what it is; I am simply attempting to point out one side of the situation. Stop taking from people like Barry

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: FAR from a "libtard" my friend. I am a common sense tard in this case

Corrigan: backpeddling bitch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    If anything these idiots are making a case against their own cause, I mean look at how ridiculous the idea is to be walking around like that.

This is one of those things where I agree with both sides on it. I mean these days i'd feel like a complete twat walking around with a rifle on my back wearing a suit and tie in downtown detroit. However, I used to live next to a wooded area and when I was like 12, if you met me outside somewhere, I had a rifle.

Load Metric
    I wish I had thought of/created the Gordman dupe.

Load Metric

The difference between people like me and the people like Corrigan are that I try to debate/reason/etc why someone does something. People like him are just out to attack someone else if they dont agree.

You don't have to fucking agree with me, that doesn't take away from the fact that they are still doing it.

oh ok, you are the one being reasonable/thoughtful about this issue. lol

your dumbass post brought out people from all walks of life and political opinions to point out what a mongoloid you were being.

Really one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this site. Keep on backpeddling, though.

Thread Information