Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL JUSTIN BIEBER TRAINWRECK THREAD***

Load Metric
    lock him up so some negro can anally rape him in the showers

too much?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The thing is these kind of fines are a joke to someone of Bieber's status. What is a few thousand bucks to a kid whose dropping tens of thousands a night in a strip club and drinks like $500 a day in sizzurp?

It's some jail time, probation, community service, and suspended license they need to get to stick.

Comments

HotlikeSauce: He hired the best lawyer (Roy Black) Dudes a legend in these parts

Load Metric
    Well played OP, thread started 2 weeks ago and heating up already.

Miami-Dade County is probably as rough a rough county jail someone of his socio-economic status could land in, gg Beiber.

He will probably get slapped on the wrist. Florida will also let you transfer probation for misdemeanors out of State. His lawyers will probably do that and it would be in his best interest, because Miami-Dade is not Calabasas or Beverly Hills.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

too much?
    Bieber in the shower with all the dangling black cocks and he was like "Baby Baby Baby oooooh".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post

too much?
    Bieber in the shower with all the dangling black cocks and he was like "Baby Baby Baby oooooh".

Load Metric
    OFC. COSNER #526 WAS TRAVELING SOUTHBOUND ON PINE TREE DRIVE AND OBSERVED TWO LAMBORGINIS (ONE YELLOW AND ONE RED) NORTHBOUND IN THE 2600 BLOCK OF PINE TREE DRIVE. OFC. COSNER STATES THAT HE OBSERVED TWO BLACK SUV'S BEHIND BOTH VEHICLES AS IF TO STOP TRAFFIC GOING NORTHBOUND. THIS FACILITATED AN OPEN ROAD FOR THE TWO LAMBORGINIS TO RACE.

OFC. COSNER THEN MADEAU-TURN AND BEGAN TRAVELING NORTHBOUND TO CATCH UP TO THE VEHICLES. OFC. COSNER OBSERVED BOTH VEHICLES START A CONTEST OF SPEED (DRAG RACING) FROM A START . OFC. COSNER ESTIMATES THAT BOTH VEHICLES ATTAINED AN APPROXIMATE SPEED OF ABOUT 55-60 MPH. THE SPEED LIMIT IN THIS RESIDENTIAL AREA IS 30 MPH. OFC. COSNER VIA HIS RADIO ADVISED OTHER UNITS OF THE SPEEDING VEHICLES. I WAS AT 41ST AND PINETREE WHEN THE RADIO TRANSMISSION WAS MADE. I OBSERVED BOTH VEHICLES APPROACHING 41ST STREET. OFC. COSNER INITIATED A TRAFFIC STOP ON THE RED FERRARI AT 41ST AND PINETREE DR. THE YELLOW LAMBORGINI MADE A RIGHT TURN ONTO 41 ST AND CONTINUED EAST BOUND.

I CAUGHT UP TO THE YELLOW LAMBORGINI AND INITIATED A TRAFFIC STOP AT THE 300 BLK OF 41ST. I APPROACHED THE VEHICLE ON THE DRIVER SIDE. I ASKED THE DRIVER TO PLACE THE VEHICLE IN PARK. AT THIS TIME, THE DRIVER. BEGAN TO STATE:"WHY DID YOU STOP ME".

I EXPLAINED TO THE DRIVER THAT HE WAS STOPPED BECAUSE HE WAS DRAG RACING WITH THE OTHER LAMBORGINI. I IMMEDIATELY SMELLED AN ODOR OF ALCOHOL EMINATING FROM THE DRIVERS BREATH AND BLOODSHOT EYES. THE DRIVER HAD SLOW DELIBERATE MOVEMENTS AND A STUPER LOOK ON HIS FACE. THESE ARE ALL INDICATORS OF AN IMPAIRED DRIVER. I ASKED THE DRIVER TO EXIT THE VEHICLE TO CONTINUE MY INVESTIGATION OF A POSSIBLE IMPAIRED DRIVER. THE DRIVER STATED:" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS"?

FINALLY, THE DRIVER EXITED THE VEHICLE AS HE KEPT GOING INTO HIS PANTS POCKETS. I ASKED THE DRIVER TO NOT GO INTO HIS POCKETS FOR MY SAFETY AND HIS. FEARING THAT THE DRIVER MIGHT HAVE A WEAPON OR CONTRABAND, I ASKED THE DRIVER TO PLACE HIS HANDS ON HIS VEHICLE IN ORDER TO FACILITATE A CURSORY PATDOWN FOR WEAPONS. THE DRIVER STATED:"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO, WHY DID YOU STOP ME."

AGAIN I ASKED THE DRIVER TO PLACE HIS HANDS ON HIS VEHICLE. THE DRIVER COMPLIED BUT TOOK HIS HANDS OFF THE VEHICLE SOON AFTER AND TURNED AROUND TO FACE ME. AGAIN I ASKED THE DRIVER TO NOT TAKE HIS HANDS OFF HIS CAR AND TO LOOK FORWARD BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO PERFORM A CURSORY PATDOWN. THE DRIVER STATED:"I AINT GOT NO FUCKING WEAPONS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SEARCH ME,WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT?"

I ADVISED THE DRIVER THAT IF HE CONTINUED TO TAKE HIS HANDS OFF HIS VEHICLE, HE WOULD BE SUBJECT TO ARREST. THE DRIVER AGAIN TURNED AROUND TO FACE ME. AT THIS TIME, I GRABBED HIS RIGHT HAND AND STATED TO HIM THAT HE WAS UNDER ARREST. THE DRIVER BEGAN TO RESIST ME BY PULLING HIS RIGHT ARM AWAY AS HE STATED:"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING".

I ADVISED THE DRIVER NOT TO RESIST AND WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF OFC. MOLINA ID# 064 AND OFC. SOCARRAS#501 , WE PLACED HIM INTO CUSTODY WITH NO FURTHER INCIDENT. THE DEF.WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE MIAMI BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT BY OFFICER DIONNE. WHILE EN ROUTE TO THE STATION, DEF INQUIRED AS TO WHY HE'D BEEN ARRESTED. OFFICER DIONNE ADVISED HIM THAT HE BELIEVED HE WAS IMPAIRED. DEF ADVISED THAT HE WAS NOT DRUNK, AND THAT HE WAS COMING BACK FROM RECORDING MUSIC AT A STUDIO.

ONCE AT THE MBPD HOLDING FACILITY, OFFICER DIONNE OBSERVED DEF TO HAVE A FLUSHED FACE, BLOODSHOT EYES, AND THE ODOR OF AN ALC. BEV. ON HIS BREATH. DEF WAS OFFERED SFSTs ON A FLAT, DRY, SMOOTH, AND WELL LIT SURFACE (SEE DUI TEST REPORT FOR RESULTS). DEF DID NOT PERFORM TO STANDARDS. DEF LATER AGREED TO A BREATH TEST AS WELL AS A DRUG EVALUATION. IT WAS ALSO LEARNED THAT THE DEF. HAS AN EXPIRED GEORGIA DRIVERS LICENSE (06/24/2013). CHARGE ADDED.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Story gets better and better.

The person who helped close off the street for Justin to drag race his friend rapper while under the influence is none other then Justin's own dad.

HOF

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He needs to do about 6 months in the can for this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    He needs to be deported and fuck off back to Canada for this.

Fixed.

Comments

Rollo Tomasi: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Miami-Dade County is probably as rough a rough county jail someone of his socio-economic status could land in, gg Beiber.
    Do you really think they stuck him in gen pop? C'mon man! You know how jails work.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    He needs to be deported and fuck off back to Canada for this.

Fixed.
    We refuse to accept him. You can keep Celine too.

Comments

Deal: Oui

nunbeater: NEAR, FAR, WHEREVER YOU ARE I BELIEVE THAT THE HEART DOES GO ON
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Do you really think they stuck him in gen pop? C'mon man! You know how jails work.
    For me or you general population wouldn't be a problem. But for the Bieber he would never last a day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Story gets better and better.

The person who helped close off the street for Justin to drag race his friend rapper while under the influence is none other then Justin's own dad.

HOF
    Yeah, his dad was out partying with him all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Yes he does. Yes.... yes he does.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Beso7KlIEAANSzS.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  18.7 KB

Comments

Indyrick: prison bitch rep

nunbeater: you gonna get raped rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

Comments

vegas1369: LOL.

nunbeater: fucking belly laugh yo're playing great kid

Bootsy Collins: Wouldn't he introduce himself as Josh though?

Muck Ficon: Lol

SrslySirius: *can't breathe*

tommyt: oh my sides

Hockey Guy: Genuinely laughed. wp

garrett: 7/10

BeerAndPoker: lol

Deal: record rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Arrested in Miami for DUI and drag racing.

link? I need my Bieber fix you fucking faggot

Comments

4Dragons: for remembering who that guy was
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Kid wants to be a thug....put him in general population with the real thugs. See how tough he is after Latrell and the brothas run a train on him.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

link? I need my Bieber fix you fucking faggot

HOLY SHIT. I was trying to figure out where I had seen the guy on The Blacklist that played the bad guy in ep11 (a couple of episodes back) that played a dexter-ish killer of abusers. IT WAS THE BIG BRAINED BRAD IN THE CHAIR.

Load Metric
    It's creepy how much Bieber and Miley Cyrus look alike............

Name:  Miley Bieber.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  50.5 KB

Thread Information