Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the youngest female you've ever had sex with?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsSatire View Post
    no wonder you are such a terrible poster
    I dunno about the causality you are attributing, but when I was in high school if you wanted to go to a good college and didn't have family connections or could get in through affirmative action as a "minority" you had to take a million AP classes and study for AP tests. I dunno if it is still like this or not, I suspect it is. I also did sports and really spent all my time studying. I am pretty sure I had less actual free time in high school than at any other point in my life, and that is counting when I had an infant child.

If I could go back in time with my current priorities and view of life I would definitely do things differently. Looking back there was a couple girls that I definitely could have fucked if I took initiative, but it just wasn't a priority at that time.
    You should go back in time and put a grenade in your mother's vagina.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am pretty sure Druff said he was slaying chicks when he was in high school that he wooed off of internet bulletin boards, which were the precursor to chat rooms. In fairness, probably not a fair comparison for Druff.

Load Metric
    Are we talking strictly non animal?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Only within the city limits of most Montana towns.

Name:  d0568d91a1eac24eadb0c09345d29576-no-sex-with-sheep-sign.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  34.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Only within the city limits of most Montana towns.

Name:  d0568d91a1eac24eadb0c09345d29576-no-sex-with-sheep-sign.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  34.9 KB
    If this is a real law I am out but ya...5 weeks. Beautiful brindle coat, perk pink ni... nevermind.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    She was about 8.

Got her to jack me off behind the utility building. It was a clear day, the sun was shining nice & warm. Really romantic stuff. BTW, 8 year olds don't know what they are doing.

I was 13.

Does this count?

Herbert Stemple, is this true?
    I want to discuss how this makes me feel.

When I was 18, I started dating a 34 year old man (on and off for several years.)
    In the Weinstein thread, I discussed another tryst - I was 26 and “he” was 17.
    As many of you know - that thing for younger guys never really stuck for me.

Blundermaker is correct - it’s more about the age gap than the age. And, the older both partners are, the less it is relevant.

Banned
    Load Metric
    the first time I went down on my wife I was 7

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    She was about 8.

Got her to jack me off behind the utility building. It was a clear day, the sun was shining nice & warm. Really romantic stuff. BTW, 8 year olds don't know what they are doing.

I was 13.

Does this count?

When I was 18, I started dating a 34 year old man (on and off for several years.)

Blundermaker is correct - it’s more about the age gap than the age. And, the older both partners are, the less it is relevant.

Yep its true down to the sunlight. Also had to be quiet because there was a softball game going on the other side of the fence row. Exciting stuff.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but not seeing the big deal here.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Yep its true down to the sunlight. Also had to be quiet because there was a softball game going on the other side of the fence row. Exciting stuff.

You don’t see the big deal here? Man what a fucking creep.

And yes, a 13 y.o. should know better.

Clown.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Doesn’t hurt my feelings. That wasn’t the right word choice. Not even offended. I’m mystified.
    Just sparks a lot of questions - like was it because it felt good or just to act out? How did you/ her know what to do? Did you actually get off? How many acts of pedophilia have you committed since then? I have more questions, but start there.

Comments

RealTalk: rofl

Silver
    Load Metric
    I used to work with a lady who now is probably 44 or 45. She told me a funny story when she was 37 she had been divorced for about a year and has not had sex in all that time. She started hanging out after work with some other ladies she worked with. She knew they were younger, roughly mid 20s. They had a guy friend who was always hanging out at their house. She said he was attractive and seemed fairly mature. She assumed he was roughly the same age as them. So eventually she hooked up with this guy. They had sex and we’re getting ready for round two. She was giving him a bj and he blurted our something like “ I can’t believe that at 18 I’m hooking up with such a hot older woman”. She said she was instantly mortified, got up, got dressed and left.

Load Metric

Doesn’t hurt my feelings. That wasn’t the right word choice. Not even offended. I’m mystified.
    Just sparks a lot of questions - like was it because it felt good or just to act out? How did you/ her know what to do? Did you actually get off? How many acts of pedophilia have you committed since then? I have more questions, but start there.

pedophilia? Good God woman, I was 13. I was a kid. Didn't force her. Remember giving her a dollar. So she didn't walk away empty handed.

Load Metric
    Herb do you know how she made out in life?

I can only assume this was the start of her prostitution or stripper career and she has had psychological problems all her life?

Load Metric

pedophilia? Good God woman, I was 13. I was a kid. Didn't force her. Remember giving her a dollar. So she didn't walk away empty handed.
    Had your dollar in one hand and your jizz in the other.

Comments

Tellafriend: a gentleman
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I can only assume this was the start of her prostitution or stripper career and she has had psychological problems all her life?

So she is ruined for life because she turned a buck one day?

Bullshit.

She learned a valuable lesson in capitalism. She was compensated for a service she rendered. Probably the best thing that ever happened to her. Now that I think about it, should have gave her 50 cents.

Load Metric

So you paid an 8 year old to get you off when you were 13? Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Bullshit.

She learned a valuable lesson in capitalism. She was compensated for a service she rendered. Probably the best thing that ever happened to her. Now that I think about it, should have gave her 50 cents.

Shut it down Louie.
    The schtick has run its course.

Also: have you gotten laid since then? What type of lines did you use? What types of woman is into a guy like you? I’m genuinely curious whether it was the self deprecating humor or your boyish naïveté that got you laid all these years. Are you married? You clearly don’t have any daughters.

Please PM me your photo. Inquiring minds want to know.

Load Metric
    look at yall dumbasses believing that obv made up story

Load Metric

Bullshit.

Shut it down Louie.

Also: have you gotten laid since then? What type of lines did you use? What types of woman is into a guy like you? I’m genuinely curious whether it was the self deprecating humor or your boyish naïveté that got you laid all these years. Are you married? You clearly don’t have any daughters.

Name:  quiz-show.png
Views: 537
Size:  447.3 KB
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Bullshit.

Shut it down Louie.

Who the hell is Louie?

Sorry not getting a picture. Nice try.

But if i gave you a dollar would you do me a favor?
    Last edited by herbertstemple; 11-16-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Thread Information