Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Tremendous piece of marketing by Nike.

While all the inbreds in the US burn their snide Nike gear, we in the normal world will be picking up our new 110's in the morning.

Marvellous stuff.
    Yeah. I figure enough people in the rest of the world hate the US that the extra sales will offset whatever support Nike loses in white America.

UK news channel did a feature today on the people of Wisconsin (I think) who are all turning on Trump after he declared war on Harley Davidson. They all apparently hate him now as that brand is the pride of their State.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    do u faggots even know Kaepernick was like the worst player in the league his last year?

Comments

BiffCo99: Highly overrated when he played. Only had one good season

Gold
    Load Metric
    Gotta laugh at all the libtards praising Nike, the same company that has and may still use child labor and are notorious for using sweatshops where they pay subhuman wages. Unreal stupidity.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    do u faggots even know Kaepernick was like the worst player in the league his last year?
    He wasn't great, but he was on a pretty shitty team and wasn't given a lot of help. For whatever reason (maybe an undisclosed injury?) he just stopped running and tried to play like a traditional QB, which isn't his skill set.

That being said, given the level of shitty QB play there was last year it is almost a certainty he would have made a team at some point if it wasn't for his politics. This doesn't necessarily mean collusion was involved though. It is reasonable teams could independently decide he wasn't worth the headache.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    He wasn't great, but he was on a pretty shitty team and wasn't given a lot of help. For whatever reason (maybe an undisclosed injury?) he just stopped running and tried to play like a traditional QB, which isn't his skill set.

That being said, given the level of shitty QB play there was last year it is almost a certainty he would have made a team at some point if it wasn't for his politics. This doesn't necessarily mean collusion was involved though. It is reasonable teams could independently decide he wasn't worth the headache.
    The guy has a right to say what he thinks, but franchises also have a right to say no thanks. At the end of the day it’s a business and they don’t want the drama.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol the face of nike.

nike can do that knowing that the only peeps that pay hundreds or dollars for a pair of sneaks are inner city minorities that have less money than brains.

sadly these fools have their priorities out of whack, and must have the latest iteration of jordan's rather than food

nike just exploits..............pure capitalism angle
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mark Geragos (Kaepernicks lawyer) does a podcast with Adam Carolla every weekend. He has repeatedly insinuated they have some sort of physical proof that there was collusion.

And Geragos is actually very conservative politically. This isn't ideological for him. He really thinks this is a case he can win I think.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mark Geragos (Kaepernicks lawyer) does a podcast with Adam Carolla every weekend. He has repeatedly insinuated they have some sort of physical proof that there was collusion.

And Geragos is actually very conservative politically. This isn't ideological for him. He really thinks this is a case he can win I think.
    Well if his lawyer said it then it must be true.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Well if his lawyer said it then it must be true.

lol..can't wait to see what vince mcmahon does with his new league once gain. market share is ripe if he can somehow siphon nfl players off their current rosters among other things. rules and penalties need major simplification. peeps are ripe to bail on the NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I’d protest too if I got benched for Blaine Gabbert.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Can’t name one big case, where everything was on the line, that Geragos has won.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Can’t name one big case, where everything was on the line, that Geragos has won.
    How many big cases can you name period? The only one I can think of is Scott Peterson, and that is only because I recently heard him and Carolla talk about it.

I do know he is Chris Brown's attorney, and that dude definitely should have had some serious jail time with all the assault, gun and drug shit that has gone down, so the fact he hasn't indicates Geragos must be doing something right.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    How many big cases can you name period? The only one I can think of is Scott Peterson, and that is only because I recently heard him and Carolla talk about it.

I do know he is Chris Brown's attorney, and that dude definitely should have had some serious jail time with all the assault, gun and drug shit that has gone down, so the fact he hasn't indicates Geragos must be doing something right.
    ]

Comments

duped_samaritan: [

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Guess who back, back again.

that cancer was fake? wtf?
    You guys revere an attention seeking blow hard,
    who's one step above a pimp, (I guess)

LOL, great message for the kids today. "Work hard, get dream job in a dream field, actively try to piss off your bosses, quit your job (he opted out of his contract, dont forget), sue the entire industry when they dont re-hire you."

Load Metric
    So ready for the Kap line to drop!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

LOL, great message for the kids today. "Work hard, get dream job in a dream field, actively try to piss off your bosses, quit your job (he opted out of his contract, dont forget), sue the entire industry when they dont re-hire you."

For Nike, it's not about the politics, it may look that way, but of course the political message corresponds to how much money they think they can make using it in their ads...making it what the brand stands for. Stupid kids should be able to see this...but they won't for a while. Nike has always struck me as an asshole brand.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I am not a Kapernick fan at all, and I think the protest is retarded, but I am not going to hold it against someone for quitting their job when there is a 100% chance they are going to get fired anyways.

Load Metric
    Name:  DmOn3AkVAAAvqm_.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  144.6 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  B8898E93-8FBF-4BD6-81B8-704C81F09D2E.jpeg
Views: 196
Size:  127.1 KB

Thread Information