Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Prahlad Friedman's Wife Practicing Avoidance

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Adding Black Lives Matter to his twitter name clearly had an effect on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    No dumbass. I ‘tweet’ “racist” when you post racist shit.

The problem is that Prahlad won't ever grow up, so he's gong to keep making a fool of himself acting like a wigger and trying to attract young chicks. He'll probably be spouting off the same "Yo yo listen to these dope tracks I just cut" shit when he's 60. In fact, he seems to just get more ridiculous as the years wear on.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Get the fuck outta here with your politically correct BS.

My tweet about Prahlad being a wigger wasn't derogatory toward black people, and you know it. It was derogatory toward him for acting like a clown, constantly imitating what he believes to be stereotypical black mannerisms in a vain attempt to come off as cool.

Even that definition you posted acknowledged that it's often used to mock a failed attempt at cultural appropriation by a white person.

Comments

1marley1: Sorry. I thought you were demeaning black people and culture, by proxy

Load Metric
    Wait are we allowed to say wigger in 2020

Comments

1marley1: nope

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    You are here

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    This is honestly a great question. I have no idea if that’s a cancelable offense or not.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 07-30-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/aidalealonly/status/1288846831200296962

I doubt the "him" being discussed is Prahlad, because she would be with him otherwise. Where else would he be, if not home?

My guess is she really enjoyed banging that dude a week ago, plus has emotional feelings for him, and is miserable at home with Prahlad in whatever their weird separated predicament is right now.

I'm just wondering who ultimately is going to take care of the kid. I could potentially see her as one of those moms who just leaves her previous life and moves on, especially if she rationalizes that Prahlad has $ and will make sure the kid is taken care of. I actually don't picture Prahlad as the absentee father type, so he'll probably want to be part of the kid's life, but I could see the court giving her most of the custody and making him fork over big child support $.

I await the eventual Twitter outburst over the present situation, which you know is coming next time Prahlad sees one of those glowing tweets of hers and has a fit of jealous rage.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I doubt the "him" being discussed is Prahlad, because she would be with him otherwise. Where else would he be, if not home?

My guess is she really enjoyed banging that dude a week ago, plus has emotional feelings for him, and is miserable at home with Prahlad in whatever their weird separated predicament is right now.

I'm just wondering who ultimately is going to take care of the kid. I could potentially see her as one of those moms who just leaves her previous life and moves on, especially if she rationalizes that Prahlad has $ and will make sure the kid is taken care of. I actually don't picture Prahlad as the absentee father type, so he'll probably want to be part of the kid's life, but I could see the court giving her most of the custody and making him fork over big child support $.

I await the eventual Twitter outburst over the present situation, which you know is coming next time Prahlad sees one of those glowing tweets of hers and has a fit of jealous rage.
    You think he's still liquid AF? Would be interesting if he was one of the few from that era that isn't broke.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

what an awful situation for him and his child.

the chick is an obv half wit and a few steps above a hood rat.

that's what you get for loving her and making her a baby momma.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Nobody want to mention his bitch is now posting sexual photos with a some black dude? Are they still together?

https://twitter.com/aidalealonly/status/1285972078814879745
    google translate

"I'm going to get paid if we don't last."
    Hi Lew!!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    These 2 are so confusing...

Did she change her twitter handle? Is that something easy to do? her old @ was different...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Nobody want to mention his bitch is now posting sexual photos with a some black dude? Are they still together?

https://twitter.com/aidalealonly/status/1285972078814879745
    google translate

"I'm going to get paid if we don't last."
    dude must be dying inside. and since he has a child with her and still loves her he's gonna anguish the rest of his life.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is funny how he tolerates her humiliating him on Twitter like this.

Can you imagine the hell that's going to break loose when they finally split up for good?

Reality starting to set in for her that Prahlad isn't her type AND he's never going to make her famous... except to poker Twitter, perhaps.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is funny how he tolerates her humiliating him on Twitter like this.

Can you imagine the hell that's going to break loose when they finally split up for good?

Reality starting to set in for her that Prahlad isn't her type AND he's never going to make her famous... except to poker Twitter, perhaps.
    going to be really tough, because he's always going to have to see her because of his son And from what's gone down, this will alwayz give him hope they'll get back together, only for her to put him through the ringer again. tough sledding ahead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you are 40 and want to bang a hot young foreign chick who is using you for money (or perceived music industry connections lol), have at it.

But LOL at marrying the girl and having a kid with her. Has this guy learned nothing in his 4+ decades on this earth?

Everyone could have seen this coming a mile away.

Comments

SenseiKreese: Prahlad is a Beta Simp

Load Metric
    She is going to make Russ Hamilton look gentle. Assuming he’s still flush, he’s going to be financing her lifestyle for a long time and get to see what he’s paying for on twitter until he’s 60.

More than the money, knowing some attention whore looking to be famous is going to raise your kid and could just disappear back home after her expiration date expires and she realizes no one can make her famous would be torture. He would be far better off if she abandoned the kid. He’s a little out there, but he probably has some decent family and could hire some nanny or something to help out and the kid likely fares way better. He’d raise some funky hippie SoCal kid, but that’s a lot better than the alternative.

If he still has money though, I doubt she gives up the kid unless she finds another benefactor richer than him. I couldn’t begin to guess what a dude like him has. Idk if all the houses and shit are rented or if he’s still a rich cat? Bad year for him all around as he’s primarily a live player now it seems. He’s going to be paying child support on earnings achieved in a world that doesn’t exist anymore, and may not for a good while.

Load Metric
    Looks like some serious shade thrown Prahlad’s way??

https://twitter.com/aidalealonly/status/1288938768527798272
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    If you are 40 and want to bang a hot young foreign chick who is using you for money (or perceived music industry connections lol), have at it.

But LOL at marrying the girl and having a kid with her. Has this guy learned nothing in his 4+ decades on this earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

If she didn't but she probably did she's gonna. Only a matter of time, you know when, where?

don't worry though, its not worth losing sleep over, I'm sure every things fine
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Diamond
    Load Metric

guy is retarded obv, probably autistic

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

The simplest answer is that Prahlad get's off on being a Cuckhold and digs his Old lady getting BBC.....maybe even trying to get her impregnated. Paying back reparations , in his mind....
    IMO.

Load Metric

If she didn't but she probably did she's gonna. Only a matter of time, you know when, where?

don't worry though, its not worth losing sleep over, I'm sure every things fine
    I’m sure it was all a misunderstanding.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: This will be cleared up by tomorrow

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information