Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FACT: BMW Drivers are Cocksucking Douchebags

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mercedes and BMWs are millionaires car as they cost so much to fix. Lexus way better car for the $$$. But still I don't see how what kind of car you drive shapes your personality.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Mercedes and BMWs are millionaires car as they cost so much to fix. Lexus way better car for the $$$. But still I don't see how what kind of car you drive shapes your personality.
    Driving a honda with lowrider wheels and a straight pipe exhaust doesn't give you a small dick. You had one before you bought the car. Just like driving a BMW or MB doesn't make you a pretentious snob, you were one or aspired to be one before you bought it. Once you have enough money and a life you typically don't want to attract attention and buy an image, so you buy a Lexus and drive it for 12+ years. Mine is a 2003 and I have no desire to change it.

Comments

dwai: Eat shit faggot

SrslySirius: Balancing rep abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    LOL LEXUS, FAGS.

Comments

Deal: post a pic of your pickup truck.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't have a 3-series. I haven't had one since 2004. That was my first of 3 BMWs.

The 5 and 7 series come with a choice of engine. You can go with a V6, V8, or V12 (7-series only). The V12 on the 7-series is a huge waste of money, as it is ridiculously expensive, but you would be a fool to take the V6 over the V8. The price difference is not very much, and if you're already spending the money to get a 5-series or better, you might as well spend a bit more and get the vastly superior engine.

I have purchased BMWs not for any kind of status symbol, but because I have found that the higher quality of the vehicle is noticeable. They also age very well. They do not degrade very much in performance or gas mileage like many other brands do, and neither of my past BMWs (145k miles, 120k miles) developed any major mechanical issues during my ownership.

1 Series drivers are the biggest douchebag poseurs of all.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post

BMW are in no way millionaire cars. They put a lot of crap which people lease just for the badge. Not uncommon to seem some dumb cunt weaving through traffic on San Vicente Blvd, while yammering on her cell phone, with Obama and Sierra Club bumperstickers safely affixed to the back.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Having owned a BMW 330CI and a MB SL55 AMG I can honestly say the BMW is a poor mans MB. The owners tend to be pretentious douchebags who can't afford to drive the MB. The funny thing is I only drove the BMW because I couldn't afford the MB myself. Granted you can't compare the 330 to an SL55 because of the 80k in price difference but regardless.

My next car will be the S550 as the 7 Series wasn't even a consideration.

Mercedes? They just put out soft lux shit ... couches with wheels. Think of Mercedes as the wealthy man's Buick/Cadillac.

It is shame that Druff so little cares about what the Krauts did to his ancestors that he proudly touts and drives the shitboxes that they produce.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Romulus View Post
    I don't have a 3-series. I haven't had one since 2004. That was my first of 3 BMWs.

The 5 and 7 series come with a choice of engine. You can go with a V6, V8, or V12 (7-series only). The V12 on the 7-series is a huge waste of money, as it is ridiculously expensive, but you would be a fool to take the V6 over the V8. The price difference is not very much, and if you're already spending the money to get a 5-series or better, you might as well spend a bit more and get the vastly superior engine.

I have purchased BMWs not for any kind of status symbol, but because I have found that the higher quality of the vehicle is noticeable. They also age very well. They do not degrade very much in performance or gas mileage like many other brands do, and neither of my past BMWs (145k miles, 120k miles) developed any major mechanical issues during my ownership.

Porsche Boxster drivers are the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mercedes makes luxury cars. BMW makes high performance cars.

No comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Mercedes makes luxury cars. BMW makes high performance cars.

No comparison.

Mercedes does have a line of high performance cars tho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Romulus View Post

Porsche Boxster drivers are the worst.
    What about Vette drivers with their vanity plates? Calling out 4bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Give me this

Name:  audi-rs5-rsq-1-wheels-1.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  153.1 KB

over this

Name:  2010-bmw-5-series-pictures1.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  45.9 KB

every time.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

I'm sure most people have seen J.R. Smith's new car.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/jr-s...truck-twitter/

SMH @ this nigga. One of the most douchiest cars to own.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    I'm sure most people have seen J.R. Smith's new car.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/jr-s...truck-twitter/

SMH @ this nigga. One of the most douchiest cars to own.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    BMW keeps changing their styling direction. I feel they become dated looking fairly quickly as compared to Mercedes.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    BMW keeps changing their styling direction. I feel they become dated looking fairly quickly as compared to Mercedes.
    Mercs always look dated, BMWs look clinical, Audis look pretty stylish. I think Jaguar have made the biggest leap in terms of looks/style, they've moved away from the old man brigade.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Just wanted to say hi.....

Name:  photo copy 6.JPG
Views: 682
Size:  109.3 KB

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 462
Size:  7.5 KB

Comments

1marley1: .
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Mercs always look dated, BMWs look clinical, Audis look pretty stylish. I think Jaguar have made the biggest leap in terms of looks/style, they've moved away from the old man brigade.
    Totally agree. The new xk and x j8 are are awesome looking. Audis are my favorite out of all the germs. A8L is where my head is at. Besides the rediculous rs6 and s8

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just wanted to say hi.....

Name:  photo copy 6.JPG
Views: 682
Size:  109.3 KB

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 462
Size:  7.5 KB
    FACT: BMW Drivers are Cocksucking Douchebags

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol partly right, the wife's car can't you see the damage on the rim?
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Totally agree. The new xk and x j8 are are awesome looking. Audis are my favorite out of all the germs. A8L is where my head is at. Besides the rediculous rs6 and s8
    Undisputed. Jaguar most improved. New F Type is a win.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  66.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post

Undisputed. Jaguar most improved. New F Type is a win.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  66.5 KB
    When I saw the commercial for this I got wood at the thought of picking up one of these. Then I saw the price tag for the one I wanted and that pretty much ended my mid life crisis sports car dream.

Thread Information