Page 176 of 419 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    punch line being ethereum is still the most profitable coin to mine.

fucking wow.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Krypt - where you at? Bitcoin is up $1000 per coin since you pounded your chest calling everyone a fucking asshole. Nobody knows when the party will end, so stop trying. Everyone has been wrong, except Micon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

fucking wow.

Who knew a non debt based form of payment would be so successful.........
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    +500 already
    +1300
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Insult high finance? Is that even possible?

Have you ever read Liars Poker?
    Don't worry, he knows not what he says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    MEN'S WIMBLEDON 2017 - OUTRIGHT WINNER ROGER FEDERER +200
    +1300
    +1920

GO FUCK YOURSELVES
    Bitcoin up $1000 per coin since this post. LMAO.

Load Metric

fucking wow.
    Actually, last I checked (last week), the most profitable is zec.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Bitcoins are officially donkdown

This is the first time I've looked at this thread and to be honest, don't have the time or energy to search through the endless pages to find an answer. So, just the cliffs, please.

I tried to sign onto ACR to withdraw funds and got a message stating "due to blockchain changes - transactions are temporarily disabled." After a bit of research I learned that there is a secondary or spin off coin called BCC being rolled out and until this is complete, network transactions are paused. I vaguely recall seeing an email from Coinbase about this.

I'm layman's terms...wtf is BCC (I am VERY aware of what BBC is, BTW) and is it something I need to concern myself with or should I continue to just use BTC/ETH?Name:  Screenshot (27)_LI.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  280.1 KB
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 08-01-2017 at 09:55 AM.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Bitcoins are officially donkdown

....here's what set me off this morning. Lunch time in one of the biggest rooms in the Midwest and not a single game going.

I am about as tilted as a poker player could possibly be on a Tuesday afternoon.....and if one if you motherfuckers either doesn't enlighten me soon or decides to give me anything other than an insightful and informative answer, I may be inclined to simply punt off my entire $5k balance. I hate waiting. For anything.

Thx, fellas. Xoxoxo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

fucking wow.
    Actually, last I checked (last week), the most profitable is zec.

whattomine.com is showing zec at 78% or so of eth mining returns. am i reading that chart wrong? (totally possible).

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    ....here's what set me off this morning. Lunch time in one of the biggest rooms in the Midwest and not a single game going.

I am about as tilted as a poker player could possibly be on a Tuesday afternoon.....and if one if you motherfuckers either doesn't enlighten me soon or decides to give me anything other than an insightful and informative answer, I may be inclined to simply punt off my entire $5k balance. I hate waiting. For anything.

Thx, fellas. Xoxoxo
    Most of the regulars prolly have to wait until the end of the day for access to the monthly electronic Soc Sec deposits.

P.S. Which table you at?

Name:  IMG_6675.JPG
Views: 319
Size:  94.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Thx, fellas. Xoxoxo

John Wayne called to say that poker is dead.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    poker is far from dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    poker is far from dead

LoL what a joke

no it's dead. Was just in vegas. once the WSOP ended, so did all the games.

fucking bellagio was a ghost town on a friday night when i was there. there were so many empty tables. and that wasn't the only dead room, every poker room I saw was dead.

The 'Shoe in Hammond? another example of a once bustling poker economy now down the tubes. That room used to be FILLED every day. 2/5's going left and right. now? maybe there's two 2/5's going on any night and maybe 7 to 8 1/2's.

that's a 31 table room RIGHT OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO and it can barely get to capacity on a fucking friday or saturday.

Yeah. it's dead. we're playing a dead game. it sucks to think about, but that's the truth.

But hey, people still play GO, a several thousand year old chinese strategy game.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Go takes skill to win, so Im not sure how it ended up in a conversation about poker.

Which, btw, is pretty dead considering virtually all major flavors of it have been 'solved', and everyone who didnt solve it went broke, and the rest are just passing around the same dollar depending on who is running good.

Load Metric
    Go takes skill to win, so Im not sure how it ended up in a conversation about poker.

Which, btw, is pretty dead considering virtually all major flavors of it have been 'solved', and everyone who didnt solve it went broke, and the rest are just passing around the same dollar depending on who is running good.

LoL CHESS has been solved for a long time as well, but we still play it. just because a game is solved doesn't mean it's not profitable.

NLHE killed poker if you ask me.

as for my connection to Go, it was simply to illustrate that even though a game is very old, we still play it. I know it takes skill to win Go, the same way it takes skill to win at chess. It takes skill to be a winning poker player, not to win at poker.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    shut up, garrett.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: coge

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    poker is far from dead

LoL what a joke

fucking bellagio was a ghost town on a friday night when i was there. there were so many empty tables. and that wasn't the only dead room, every poker room I saw was dead.

The 'Shoe in Hammond? another example of a once bustling poker economy now down the tubes. That room used to be FILLED every day. 2/5's going left and right. now? maybe there's two 2/5's going on any night and maybe 7 to 8 1/2's.

that's a 31 table room RIGHT OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO and it can barely get to capacity on a fucking friday or saturday.

Yeah. it's dead. we're playing a dead game. it sucks to think about, but that's the truth.

But hey, people still play GO, a several thousand year old chinese strategy game.
    Poker is far from dead. You just need to know where to find the games. There are plenty live and online

Comments

Kilgore Trout: i could not agree more. THIS.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Thx, fellas. Xoxoxo
    Most of the regulars prolly have to wait until the end of the day for access to the monthly electronic Soc Sec deposits.

P.S. Which table you at?

Name:  IMG_6675.JPG
Views: 319
Size:  94.4 KB

I left. Going back for night shift - into tomorrow morning. Wednesday is the big promo day....lots of bad regs and OMC retirees - willing to allow me to convince them that they should be folding the best hand - on promo days. Do you play at Jack?

Comments

MumblesBadly: I haven't played there yet. Haven't yet had a load through there with time to kill.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    poker is far from dead

LoL what a joke

What I really need to do (in lieu of bitching about my own room) is drive to Rivers or MGM Harbor, instead of neurotically checking Bravo and salivating when I see the games they are both running.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from East Coast Scott recently? I lost track of after the beginning of WSOP. He's been very quiet.

Comments

MumblesBadly: 2/5 nhle at Sands Bethlehem is still good action when I played there earlier this year.

Load Metric

Thx, fellas. Xoxoxo

John Wayne called to say that poker is dead.
    4th biggest WSOP ME field in history says otherwise Larry..

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    I feel like BG Clit - multi-posting....but may I interrupt your little sewing circle for a moment - and have one of you (Sonatine) - answer my original post re: Fork?

Thread Information