Thread: Muck Ficon

Bronze
    Load Metric

Muck Ficon

Are you ever going to post anything worthwhile other than one line sentences, basically saying the same thing on how awful everyone is?

You are basically the second coming of Delaware.

Nobody can say anything about you, because all you do is post one liners and talk about how great you were on Boris.

What a fucking fag.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Are you ever going to post anything worthwhile other than one line sentences, basically saying the same thing on how awful everyone is?

You are basically the second coming of Delaware.

Nobody can say anything about you, because all you do is post one liners and talk about how great you were on Boris.

What a fucking fag.

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shut up faggot, that is his style. Kinda like your posting style is 'drunk with fresh plunged shit on hands'.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Shut up faggot, that is his style. Kinda like your posting style is 'drunk with fresh plunged shit on hands'.
    do a shoot, fucker

Load Metric
    Another solid gold thread by Bottomset.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

bset is right though. muck pretty much just follows a handful of guys around and posts the same tired one liners again and again. i do have vague recollections of muck posting sentences strung together to form paragraphs of decent content. but that was years ago on boris. now it's just terrible. like why even bother clicking submit terrible.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mackerdoodle jones View Post
    bset is right though. muck pretty much just follows a handful of guys around and posts the same tired one liners again and again. i do have vague recollections of muck posting sentences strung together to form paragraphs of decent content. but that was years ago on boris. now it's just terrible. like why even bother clicking submit terrible.
    Guy is a fucking mope. I'd spend a weekend on Vegas1369's boat before I would have a drink with this fucking dude. And that says a lot because I'd hang out in the vegas tunnels with the homeless before I took an excursion in Lake Mead.

Load Metric
    open thread
    see that the first three posts are the pha, zap the faggot giraffe, and baron von strucker
    abandon the fuck out of thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    open thread
    see that the first three posts are the pha, zap the faggot giraffe, and baron von strucker
    Fuck Ficon is indeed a one line moron. He got no game. It's (he's) that simple.

Same goes for this nunbeater bitch but she somehow stretches it out into two maybe three lines of nothing.

Load Metric
    Les has two speeds, drunk and stupid.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Guy is a fucking mope. I'd spend a weekend on Vegas1369's boat before I would have a drink with this fucking dude.
    Drink

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Guy is a fucking mope. I'd spend a weekend on Vegas1369's boat before I would have a drink with this fucking dude.
    Drink
    This reminds me of a drinking game we used to play back in the day to AC/DC's song The Jack. Basically when the song was played you had to drink every time Bon Scott sang "Jack". If we did this every time Pha mentioned me and/or the boat we'd have some pretty shitfaced posters here pretty often.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mackerdoodle jones View Post
    Guy is a fucking mope. I'd spend a weekend on Vegas1369's boat before I would have a drink with this fucking dude. And that says a lot because I'd hang out in the vegas tunnels with the homeless before I took an excursion in Lake Mead.
    Why do you bust on him for owning a boat?

Being out on the water with friends is one of the best ways to spend time that I can think of

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Why do you bust on him for owning a boat?

Being out on the water with friends is one of the best ways to spend time that I can think of
    Name:  article-2071108-0F1B4B7100000578-731_634x350.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  91.1 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Lol, completely obsessed for 5+ years
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    open thread
    Fuck Ficon is indeed a one line moron. He got no game. It's (he's) that simple.

Same goes for this nunbeater bitch but she somehow stretches it out into two maybe three lines of nothing.
    Good post. Agreed.

Comments

big dick: getting destroyed by muck

Muck Ficon: Wow....get a life

Load Metric
    muck is owning this motherfucker look @ him spin
    digging up old threads and all
    he is CRUSHING YOU

Comments

Muck Ficon: Too easy
    Last edited by big dick; 08-08-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Thread Information