At one point about 3-4 years ago, Boris was thriving and really put a dent into NWP's forum activity level.

I used to lurk there a lot when there was constant talk about Micon/me/NWP, but that eventually died down. Once that occurred, I found that the site was mostly inside jokes and levels, so I found it boring and stopped lurking for the most part.

One thing I found annoying about Boris was the fact that there were so many levels that it was impossible to tell who was actually arguing or feuding there. When the eventual dissatisfaction with neverstop occurred and people left the site, I didn't realize it until after it was all over. I had read a little about it during my occasioal lurks, but I assumed it was more leveling, so I disregarded it. Turned out it was real, and neverstop really did somehow alienate most of the active users there.

I took a look at boris tonight and it's embarrassing. The front page still has threads from September.

So what happened? Why did everyone get so mad at neverstop?

I realize that some of the more active posters went to Skatz (which seems to be even more centered around inside jokes), but I'm more interested in the "why" of the whole thing.

No reason for this, just curious.