Thread: Dick Morris out at Fox News, Blames Hurricane Sandy

Load Metric

Dick Morris out at Fox News, Blames Hurricane Sandy

He was basically the Bottomset of the network and predicted a Romney "landslide".

Conservative pundit Dick Morris defended himself on "Piers Morgan Tonight," one day after news emerged of his ouster at Fox News.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dick-...#ixzz2KEAwpLgP
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Four hilarious lies in his sit-down with Piers Morgan:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...rs_morgan.html
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    For basically being the Bottomset of the network and predicting a Romney "landslide".

Conservative pundit Dick Morris defended himself on "Piers Morgan Tonight," one day after news emerged of his ouster at Fox News.

It's old news and I almost posted it myself 2 days ago.

Morris was a political opportunist who was Bill Clinton's advisor for many years until he got caught with a hooker. Hillary fired him and he got pissed and became a staunch Republican because he was being paid to be so.

He whiffed badly on the Romney win. But he absolutely called the Obama primary win over Hillary before anyone else. His analysis was brilliant, as was Obamas strategy (I would go into detail but it would sail over the head over 99% of the forum so why bother).

He was the casualty of the Fox News guys that predicted the Romney win. They needed a scalp and it was either him or Rove. They took him out.

Morris made 10s of millions, so before you laugh at him, remember he made the money and you did not. The news is about being interesting and making money. He accomplished that for like a decade.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    For basically being the Bottomset of the network and predicting a Romney "landslide".

Morris was a political opportunist who was Bill Clinton's advisor for many years until he got caught with a hooker. Hillary fired him and he got pissed and became a staunch Republican because he was being paid to be so.

He whiffed badly on the Romney win. But he absolutely called the Obama primary win over Hillary before anyone else. His analysis was brilliant, as was Obamas strategy (I would go into detail but it would sail over the head over 99% of the forum so why bother).

He was the casualty of the Fox News guys that predicted the Romney win. They needed a scalp and it was either him or Rove. They took him out.

Morris made 10s of millions, so before you laugh at him, remember he made the money and you did not. The news is about being interesting and making money. He accomplished that for like a decade.
    And back to the money with you. Shocking.

Load Metric

I guess not too many folks dine on $27 lobster from Red Lobster on the reg....

Bronze
    Load Metric

The only people on this planet that say "money does not mean everything" are the fucking miscreants that don't make any money. It gives them an out when I am drinking high end Vodka at dinner and they are asking about the bar specials.

Load Metric

The only people on this planet that say "money does not mean everything" are the fucking miscreants that don't make any money. It gives them an out when I am drinking high end Vodka at dinner and they are asking about the bar specials.
    It's more about power and privilege, but money is a byproduct of that. Morris will be rewarded for his ways whereas anyone outside that loop would never be heard from again.

Load Metric
    dick morris is one of the biggest clowns ever

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    dick morris is one of the biggest clowns ever
    Why is the guy a clown? He has had numerous best sellers, made 10s of millions and has hauled tremendous pussy only because he was Dick Morris.

If you don't like the guy then fine, but to call him a 'clown'? The fact you probably watched him all the time, and lined his pockets with Nielsen ratings, who is the clown? Not him, that is for sure.

Load Metric
    I only know him from the 2012 election that is why i called him a clown. that was enough to register him as a clown in my book.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I only know him from the 2012 election that is why i called him a clown. that was enough to register him as a clown in my book.

You know more than anyone, PHA that you are only as good as your last hit.

Load Metric

Lol. Keep acting like you are smart. I would honestly be surprised if you could put your shoes on and velcro them without help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

lol. I actually agree with this.

Thread Information