Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stripper O's 4 times and she can't feel her feet.

Load Metric
    LOL!!! Wow.

I am willing to bet this guy is still thinking this chick actually did cum, even after reading all of this. Priceless.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    The only way to really tell if she really did have an orgasm if she squirted all over the place.
    LOL SFfalse.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    The only way to really tell if she really did have an orgasm if she squirted all over the place.
    LOL SFfalse.
    Ok. How can we tell that our friend Icemans stripper did or did not have an orgasm. I sense a PFA strip club investigative report coming or should I say cumming?
    Last edited by Bootsy Collins; 03-27-2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Had a few beers and missed some words
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    We can't tell if she didn't have one, but the usual evidence is a trembling that emanates in the groin, moves up to the stomach, and works its way up through the body in an undulating, uncontrollable, convulsing fashion. Stiffness and increase in volume would be highly suspect.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    LOL SFfalse.
    Ok. How can we tell that our friend Icemans stripper did or did not have an orgasm. I sense a PFA strip club investigative report coming or should I say cumming?
    How can we tell? Seriously?

Load Metric
    I will be the first to admit that if a stripper did squirt all over me that I would probably get up and vomit on the bathroom attendant.
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    If you don't know how to tell a girl had an orgasm, it's because you have never given a girl an orgasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    If you don't know how to tell a girl had an orgasm, it's because you have never given a girl an orgasm.
    Ah touché!

Load Metric
    "I held off blowing mine since I didn't want to roll back to my friends with a big Jizz stain on my pants"

Anybody that has to hold off blowing a load to a lap dance is:
    A. A fucking 12 year old
    B. Hasn't busted a nut in year

You fell right into her trap son.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    "I held off blowing mine since I didn't want to roll back to my friends with a big Jizz stain on my pants"

Anybody that has to hold off blowing a load to a lap dance is:
    A. A fucking 12 year old
    B. Hasn't busted a nut in year

You fell right into her trap son.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Ok, some things to clear up. This obv sounds like a total Roll job but here are some things to consider.

-I guess strippers can just be like sales people there are all different kinds. What threw me off with her was she was not aggressive or pushy at all. Most of the strippers there would come up to us and be all flirty sitting on the lap, touching, etc. Show their cans and basically beg for money. Trying to get as much money as they could and also sell their lap dances hard core. They also looked like the typical stripper, with that "hard" type of look and the "been around the block" look. Was like dealing with a pushy sales person who won't leave you alone.

After dancing on the stage, each stripper would walk around the bar collecting money from the dudes. I'll call my stripper, Dat Ass. As Dat Ass came around she was not pushy, while most of them would have their hand out for the $. I asked if she could stop by when she was done and she said yes.

She comes by and did not act like any of the previous strippers who were all over us and super pushy. She just talked normal and never even brought up a lap dance. Now here she either "Next leveled Me" or was just being herself. I asked her how much for a lap dance, she tells me; then I say can I get one. She says sure, but my friend is like dude its late we got to go. Lets roll now. I'm thinking wtf, I want to at least grab some tits and ass a few times before we go. So I say to Dat Ass, what should I do? Go home or get a lap dance from you?

She says, "Its up to you, do what you need to do"

Any of those pushy bitches would of been like, "Ah baby, come on...I'll show you a good time in the back"...You got time for one dance...but this chick seriously did not try to capitalize on the situation. Or sell her self at all.

Of course I told my friend to go fuck himself and I want back for the lap dance.

Now onto the question of the Orgasms....some said, "If she really did O you would have a stain on your pants".

Obv not all chicks get super soaked when they cum and of course only a small percentage of chicks squirt when they O. She def could of came with out soaking my pants...

For FckVwls comment, one I don't think the way FckVwls O's is exactly how every woman on earth O's. Also I guess the term, "rigid" did not fully explain the situation. Basically it seemed when she was cumin that she had to pull away from grinding on my crotch. I would be grabbing her ass and grinding into her as well, so when she did Cum, she would pull upwards and take her crotch away from mine.

While everyone thinks I'm a world of warcraft playing virgin, I compare this situation to when I'm munching on a chicks box. If I'm going to town on that clit, and she starts cumin with an intense O, most chicks will push my head away and try to get away from my tornado tongue. It seems at that point, it is just too much stimulation and they need to get away from the source and just enjoy the O. This is basically what the stripper would do...she would pull away from me as it got intense, which I assume was the same reason chicks push my head away as they are going crazy with a big O from my labia licking skills!

Lastly some chicks are easier to get to Cum then others. I've had some chicks where I couldn't feel my tongue I was eating pussy for so long and others who after a couple good licks I was at the center of the tootsie pop. It could be that this stripper just has an easier time cumin and that by setting a scene and getting her to visualize things in her head was just what it took to get her to O. Even when banging chicks, you will notice some love when you talk dirty and get detailed and let them picture things in their minds. Others it does not effect as much.

I'm willing to take one for the team and go back there to do some research on if she really can cum from a lap dance or not. What can I legit do next time to verify she is actually coming?

And Also...Its Still Real to me Damnit!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Ok, some things to clear up. This obv sounds like a total Roll job but here are some things to consider.

-I guess strippers can just be like sales people there are all different kinds. What threw me off with her was she was not aggressive or pushy at all. Most of the strippers there would come up to us and be all flirty sitting on the lap, touching, etc. Show their cans and basically beg for money. Trying to get as much money as they could and also sell their lap dances hard core. They also looked like the typical stripper, with that "hard" type of look and the "been around the block" look. Was like dealing with a pushy sales person who won't leave you alone.

After dancing on the stage, each stripper would walk around the bar collecting money from the dudes. I'll call my stripper, Dat Ass. As Dat Ass came around she was not pushy, while most of them would have their hand out for the $. I asked if she could stop by when she was done and she said yes.

She comes by and did not act like any of the previous strippers who were all over us and super pushy. She just talked normal and never even brought up a lap dance. Now here she either "Next leveled Me" or was just being herself. I asked her how much for a lap dance, she tells me; then I say can I get one. She says sure, but my friend is like dude its late we got to go. Lets roll now. I'm thinking wtf, I want to at least grab some tits and ass a few times before we go. So I say to Dat Ass, what should I do? Go home or get a lap dance from you?

She says, "Its up to you, do what you need to do"

Any of those pushy bitches would of been like, "Ah baby, come on...I'll show you a good time in the back"...You got time for one dance...but this chick seriously did not try to capitalize on the situation. Or sell her self at all.

Of course I told my friend to go fuck himself and I want back for the lap dance.

Now onto the question of the Orgasms....some said, "If she really did O you would have a stain on your pants".

Obv not all chicks get super soaked when they cum and of course only a small percentage of chicks squirt when they O. She def could of came with out soaking my pants...

For FckVwls comment, one I don't think the way FckVwls O's is exactly how every woman on earth O's. Also I guess the term, "rigid" did not fully explain the situation. Basically it seemed when she was cumin that she had to pull away from grinding on my crotch. I would be grabbing her ass and grinding into her as well, so when she did Cum, she would pull upwards and take her crotch away from mine.

While everyone thinks I'm a world of warcraft playing virgin, I compare this situation to when I'm munching on a chicks box. If I'm going to town on that clit, and she starts cumin with an intense O, most chicks will push my head away and try to get away from my tornado tongue. It seems at that point, it is just too much stimulation and they need to get away from the source and just enjoy the O. This is basically what the stripper would do...she would pull away from me as it got intense, which I assume was the same reason chicks push my head away as they are going crazy with a big O from my labia licking skills!

Lastly some chicks are easier to get to Cum then others. I've had some chicks where I couldn't feel my tongue I was eating pussy for so long and others who after a couple good licks I was at the center of the tootsie pop. It could be that this stripper just has an easier time cumin and that by setting a scene and getting her to visualize things in her head was just what it took to get her to O. Even when banging chicks, you will notice some love when you talk dirty and get detailed and let them picture things in their minds. Others it does not effect as much.

I'm willing to take one for the team and go back there to do some research on if she really can cum from a lap dance or not. What can I legit do next time to verify she is actually coming?

And Also...Its Still Real to me Damnit!

Someone get SrslySirius to make a new song called Strip Club Donk or something.

Let me give you my expert opinion on the matter (my credentials being that one of my very good friends bounced and managed in strip clubs for over a decade, I have about 10 friends who have worked in the strip club industry at every level from bartender to owner, and of course having spent more than my fair share of time in these establishments over the years):

As zany as strippers can be they are also very good at reading people --the ones that make money anyway: If you look like the type that likes wholesome girls they will tell you they used to be a kindergarten teacher or an adult care aid; if you look like the type of person who likes to wear a rubber mask and take a high-heel up the ass they will tell you about an S&M party they worked --mind you, none of this has to be true.

The girl's coyness was simply her observing what wasn't working for other girls. I have been in the enviable position of going to a strip club flush with cash and other times with maybe $100, and for some crazy reason the girls always seem to know who has money to spend and who doesn't.

So a few of my strip-club tips would be:

#1 -- do not be "the guy" because the other people in the club will take a strong disliking to you

#2 --Never go to a strip club with less than $100 to spend; you can't have a decent time, and if you think you can then you've never had a good time in a strip club

#3 -- make sure they see that you have some money, but make them work to get their private dances (you should be able to get 10- 20 minutes of chit-chat and lap-sitting while she explains why she should be the one to rub your crotch) and this will also set you up for later on since when nobody's buying she'll come over and chill with you. Don't shower them with money

#4 -- Don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth! The average range for a stripper is all-out junkie to party girl with the occasional "normal" thrown in (but the "normies" don't last long in the industry because everyone else they work with is a whack-job)

#5 -- act like you've been there before!

#6 -- If you go to the club with four friends one of the best moves you can make is to have one member of your party cash in a $100 bill for 1's when you first get there and visibly just hand them around to the rest of you without much care or concern. The whole club (the ladies) goes on alert that there are five guys (none of whom seem to have 1's in their wallet) who seem to have a bit of a disregard for money.

#7 -- I'd also recommend paying for your friend's 1st lapdance, round of bodyshots, what have you, because other girls will see this as a favor that needs to be returned at some point in the night, so you'll get a lot of traffic from there on out
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    LOL, her feet went numb from her orgasm!! Yeah right, and when you go to the whorehouse, postitudes fall in love you

Her feet were numb from lack of blood circulation--her sitting on your lap with her lower legs tucked under her cut off blood to her feet

In other words, her feet fell asleep because of the manner and duration she was sitting on you.

and You can make your feet fall asleep during your orgasm...just sit on the toilet for a few minutes while you jackoff, if you can last that long

Thread Information