Thread: George W Bush / Hurricane Katrina

Bronze
    Load Metric

George W Bush / Hurricane Katrina

So the President basically turned over the response to local officials, and when they fucked it up, they blamed the President.

This story is absolutely hilarious. This is what George W Bush had to deal with these fucking clowns. Of course, this story will be dismissed by the liberal media as just a misunderstanding.

I remember watching this fucker Nagin on TV and thinking he was a fucking bullshitter. There are probably a few on here that thought, here is a guy making a difference.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...nagin/1845617/

Load Metric
    I'm not gonna get into it on the Internet but I make >200k a year.

Load Metric
    I eat $27 lobster from Red Lobster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Too bad they didn't hire you bottomfag since you're a hurricane expert

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    So the President basically turned over the response to local officials, and when they fucked it up, they blamed the President.

This story is absolutely hilarious. This is what George W Bush had to deal with these fucking clowns. Of course, this story will be dismissed by the liberal media as just a misunderstanding.

I remember watching this fucker Nagin on TV and thinking he was a fucking bullshitter. There are probably a few on here that thought, here is a guy making a difference.

Not only was Nagin a bullshitter like apparently many other arrogant black mayors who cry racism anytime somebody calls them out is now facing criminal charges (in this case Federal I believe) for bribery and kickbacks. While Ive never seen a study of such done I would dare to guess that the number of city and state politicians who are card carrying members of the Dumbocratic party are much higher who have been convicted and or charged with bribery and other graft crimes vs those who are Republicans... This number I would also suspect would be skewed towards those who are minorities (Marion Barry from DC, the young punk mayor of Detroit, Nagin just to name a few).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post

Not only was Nagin a bullshitter like apparently many other arrogant black mayors who cry racism anytime somebody calls them out is now facing criminal charges (in this case Federal I believe) for bribery and kickbacks. While Ive never seen a study of such done I would dare to guess that the number of city and state politicians who are card carrying members of the Dumbocratic party are much higher who have been convicted and or charged with bribery and other graft crimes vs those who are Republicans... This number I would also suspect would be skewed towards those who are minorities (Marion Barry from DC, the young punk mayor of Detroit, Nagin just to name a few).
    I remember him at a news conference after Katrina saying something about how important it is that NOLa remain a "chocolate city." LOL as if anyone would want to move to that shithole before or after the hurricane no matter their race.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Load Metric
    And here I thought a Lannister always pays his debts.

Thread Information