Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: --------------------->"Fitness Radio" with 408Mike Next Wednesday<----------------------------

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

--------------------->"Fitness Radio" with 408Mike Next Wednesday<----------------------------

I have decided to change my schedule of "The Zone Blitz" to Wednesdays for the holiday season and that typically runs from 6 pm till 8 PM eastern

After Next weeks Zone blitz episode somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00 Pm eastern will be the pilot episode of "fitness radio" with 408Mike on vegaspokerradio.com provided druff does not run his show wednesday night. If he does we will postpone.

Anyhow if you have any questions about fitness, or losing weight or anything else 408mike may be knowledgeable on then post your questions here.

I will be co hosting with 408 at least on the pilot episode
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 12-04-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Load Metric
    HAHA, will there be a freeroll?

Maybe throw in a LB of ground chuck or something.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Anyhow if you have any questions about fitness, or losing weight or anything else 408mike may be knowledgeable on then post your questions here.
    Good one China!
    I lol'd.

Just what Mike needed, his own radio show.

Load Metric
    i can't wait for automotive hour with mike on thursdays & in the kitchen with 408 on fridays

seriously though, he'll most likely flake and this will never happen

Load Metric
    Furry Fridays with 408.

:mikeitso
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Will 408Mike do a segment on Dumpster Diving for Nutrition?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    There are actually people who do this. But on the real mike knows his stuff when it comes to nutrition and fitness. He has a few hrs of content ready

Load Metric
    There are actually people who do this. But on the real mike knows his stuff when it comes to nutrition and fitness. He has a few hrs of content ready
    What is the most half smoked cigarettes he has picked up off the ground in one day? What brand ages the best on the ground? Does a little lipstick add flavor?
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    can you have a sound effect queued up for every time he says scooter?

or $5 gets added to the freeroll every time he says the s word

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    What is the most half smoked cigarettes he has picked up off the ground in one day? What brand ages the best on the ground? Does a little lipstick add flavor?

Load Metric
    U best move this show to tuesday's china if u want anyone to get into shape!! These fcks very seldom do a show when they are supposed to. Maybe that is why you gave Mike the Wed spot knowing he'd only be on 1 time every 2 months. Good thinking my man.
    Last edited by badguy23; 12-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Load Metric
    I am really looking forward to this and have written content enough to cover 4-5 hour long shows already. In case no callers I have enough to talk about etc.

There is a lot to cover, my areas of expertise are front end education, trouble shooting, and problem solving.

Please call in with whatever you need fixing, be it a diet that is stuck, injury rehab, diet questions, or because you don't know if a hamburger is carbs or not ANYTHING is fair game. The only bad question is the one that doesn't get asked, nothing is beneath me and I treat everyone with respect.

It goes without saying trolls will be hung up on so please do not bother.

Looking forward to this China and if there is a problem with the day of the week by all means bump it forward or backward, whatever you are comfortable.

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I am really looking forward to this and have written content enough to cover 4-5 hour long shows already. In case no callers I have enough to talk about etc.

There is a lot to cover, my areas of expertise are front end education, trouble shooting, and problem solving.

Please call in with whatever you need fixing, be it a diet that is stuck, injury rehab, diet questions, or because you don't know if a hamburger is carbs or not ANYTHING is fair game. The only bad question is the one that doesn't get asked, nothing is beneath me and I treat everyone with respect.

Looking forward to this China and if there is a problem with the day of the week by all means bump it forward or backward, whatever you are comfortable.

Mike
    You have bored me already.

Load Metric

Mike

408 Mike can I be your ginney pig?? I once was in great shape and a great athlete. Im 36 yrs old and have drank pretty much my last 15 yrs away. I eat good, but drink way to much. I wont eat cheese but will down a fifth of jack in 2 hours cuz there is no saturated fat in Jack.. I retired more pussy then social security in my prime!! I want to go back to then!! I raeally need your help.. will u plz help me?? Pictures of the transformation or video will be allowed!!
    Last edited by badguy23; 12-04-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Just saw a TV news report about how fitness centers/gyms overcharge regular people but give hot girls a "model discount".
    They should do a report about "personal trainers" because most of them don't know shit about getting in shape.

Of course, most people are lazy fucks and give up after a week or two with a personal trainer.

Honestly, how would you train someone obese like Jimmy Fricke or a Greg Ramyer when you know after their workout that
    they are going home and stuff their face with garbage?

Load Metric
    Will check out archive if available.

Serious question: I want to build my core and lose belly fat. I think I probably need to lose 30 lb. how best to do this?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    There is not an LOL gif that is worthy of this quote. It's almost too good to be true.

Load Metric
    There is a lot to cover. My areas of expertise are: fucking stuffed animals with cold cuts in them, lying, taking advantage of the elderly, crying when my laptop is stolen, and stealing.
    Sounds interesting.

Load Metric
    Ask Mike to do a job hunting segment.

Thread Information