Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE WORMHOLE - END OF AN ERA

Load Metric

THE WORMHOLE - END OF AN ERA

SOME OF YOU THAT KNOW ME PERSONALLY KNOW I HAVE BEEN SPORTS BETTING PRETTY BIG FOR 6 YEARS NOW. IN THE LAST SIX YEARS I HAVE NEVER HAD A LOSING SEASON. IN FACT, IN 6 YEARS I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING CLOSE TO A BREAK EVEN SEASON. THIS ISNT JUST TO BRAG BUT ALSO TO PAINT A BETTER PICTURE OF THE WORMHOLE AND WHY IT IS BEING CLOSED.

OVER 19 LOCKS, WE HAVE LOST ONE GAME (I STILL BLAME GOLDFARB). WHILE THAT IS PRETTY AMAZING RECORD, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I ALSO GOT SOMEWHAT LUCKY. MY BETTING STRATEGY IS PRETTY SIMPLE. I FEEL AS IF I KNOW A FEW TEAMS REALLY WELL. FOR EXAMPLE, I FOLLOWED COLIN KAEPERNICK FOR A LONG TIME WHICH IS WHY I MADE THE PREDICTION I DID THAT HE WOULD OWN THE BEARS. I FOCUS ON A FEW TEAMS A YEAR, STUDY THEM IN GREAT DEPTH, AND MAKE PREDICTIONS BASED ON THAT.

THERE IS ONLY REALLY ONE REASON I AM CLOSING DOWN THE WORMHOLE. I DONT WANT ANYONE TO LOSE MONEY. I FOUND OUT FROM PERSONAL PMS AND EMAILS THAT PEOPLE ARE BETTING HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ON MY PICKS (SOMETIMES IN THE 20K + RANGE), AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE REASON THEY LOSE IT.

THERE IS THIS "CANT LOSE" AURA SURROUNDING THE WORMHOLE WHICH MAKES BETTING THE PICKS EXCITING, BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME WORRIED PEOPLE ARE JUST DOUBLING DOWN EVERY WEEKEND ON A "SURE THING." I RATHER BOW OUT NOW WITH A 17-1-1 RECORD THAN PUSH IT AND SOMEONE FROM THE FORUM LOSING A BUNCH OF MONEY.

IT WAS A GOOD RUN.
    Name:  God.jpeg
Views: 898
Size:  307.6 KB

17 WINS 1 PUSH 1 LOSS (GOLDFARB)

6-0 THIS SEASON

Banned
    Load Metric
    People are going to be super disappointed, but I'm glad to see you're being responsible and acknowledging that it's not infallible.

Load Metric
    Name:  pour-one-out.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  111.0 KB

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Name:  jewd.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  154.6 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric

Talking

so the lidocain is starting to wear off from the epidural i got in my neck/spine earlier today and im not feeling so hot..and now i muster up enough strength to do some online browsingANd i see this..........say it aint so joe!!! not the wormhole,anything but the wormhole!!!!!!!! pls p.m next time you have a feeling, as those picks are always good for a hundo play(s.f.o.) as for making 20k plays wish i had it like that lol!

in closing and as always
    CMONEY=GOD

S.F.O.

DEAL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  700_rxzgy7blzm8ndhgk9aoiyxrqcj6y8c5x.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  100.9 KBName:  700_rxzgy7blzm8ndhgk9aoiyxrqcj6y8c5x.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  100.9 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    CANT SAY I AGREE WITH DECISION AND IF ANYONE IS DEGEN BETTING 20K THAT IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM. IF U R SO CONCERNED WITH THEM WHY NOT RIDE IT OUT UNTIL NEXT LOSS, EVERYONE WILL BE UP MASSIVE AMOUNT OF MONEY IF THEY HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG, NO HARM NO FOUL.

OH AND IF ANYONE IS BETTING THAT MUCH THEY PROB HAVE ENOUGH TO RETIRE BY NOW SO IF THEY BLOW IT ALL THAT IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM. THE WORMHOLE HAS ALWAYS STEERED US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND I FEEL HUMANITY WILL BE ADVERSELY AFFECTED IF IT IS CLOSED.

PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION AND DO NOT LISTEN TO FAGS WHO SAY YOU ARE A SWELL GUY BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT OTHERS WELL BEING. YOU ARE A SWELL GUY BECAUSE YOU HAVE GOD STATUS AND HAVE MADE THE COMMUNITY A TON OF FUCKING MONEY WITH YOUR INFINITE WISDOM. THIS ISN'T A FUCKING DAYCARE CENTER AND MEN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAND ON THEIR OWN TWO FEET AND IF A DEMISE IS COMING IT IS THEIR FAULT ANYWAY.

PRAISE TO YOU LORD C$$. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This wont end well. 408McMikey just "hustled" up $50 to run wild sports betting and now you closing the womhole on him.
    Whats he gonna do now, pay back Vegas?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  8468-004-02B5AD49.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  40.4 KB

Load Metric
    In light of this bad news I have a confession to make...

During the entire time the wormhole ran its course, I never bet it once. The ONLY reason I haven't is because I personally control the betting universe with my picks. Some here know my football betting history, and know that whatever bet I make when it comes to football the exact opposite of what I need to happen, happens. There is a black cloud that hangs over me at this time of year and I refused to have it hover over all of you. Therefore I felt the only responsible thing to do while witnessing cmoney's epic run was to not make a single bet and allow the wormhole to run its course without the unexplainable interference from me. Believe me, this was not easy to do, especially after seeing him run it up after about 7 picks, but I enjoyed seeing all of you cash in on this.

If it ever does come back you all have my word I will continue to not bet it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

During the entire time the wormhole ran its course, I never bet it once. The ONLY reason I haven't is because I personally control the betting universe with my picks. Some here know my football betting history, and know that whatever bet I make when it comes to football the exact opposite of what I need to happen, happens. There is a black cloud that hangs over me at this time of year and I refused to have it hover over all of you. Therefore I felt the only responsible thing to do while witnessing cmoney's epic run was to not make a single bet and allow the wormhole to run its course without the unexplainable interference from me. Believe me, this was not easy to do, especially after seeing him run it up after about 7 picks, but I enjoyed seeing all of you cash in on this.

Doesn't that mean that the anti-wormhole speaks to you? Pick up the reins and let everyone reverse pick obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Doesn't that mean that the anti-wormhole speaks to you? Pick up the reins and let everyone reverse pick obv.
    It only works when I actually have money on it. I could pick winners all day, but the second I lay down any coin on a pick the unimagineable happens. Sorry, but I just can't throw away my own money to make you all rich.

I'm greedy like that I guess.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SHUT YOUR BUNGHOLE FUCKTARD.

I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER IN A CROSSWALK BY A SEPTIC TRUCK

Load Metric
    Glad to see it going out on top.

CMONEY's sagacious picks have made my life easier. I've paid down graduate school debt much easier than I initially thought possible and was able to live in Nepal and India for fourteen months and (somewhat) minimize opportunity cost.

The epic run enabled me to travel a bit more frivolously than I had planned, enabling me to visit Kuala Lampur and Dubai while in SE Asia. Dubai was definitely wormhole funded and I encourage anybody with money to check it out.

It's been great riding this. Thanks for your input, C$.

Name:  ckt_3c6_topsoil.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  22.4 KB

ALL HPOETH THIS THREAD IS A CLASSIC REVERSE LOCK 1x WORMHOLE HAS NTO SHONE OPPOSHIT PIKC IN MONTHS

&!@#!@#)*
    @)!#)!@#()!@*#&!$*^!$&

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

It only works when I actually have money on it. I could pick winners all day, but the second I lay down any coin on a pick the unimagineable happens. Sorry, but I just can't throw away my own money to make you all rich.

I'm greedy like that I guess.
    Come on. Take one for the team, bro

Load Metric

Same here I never bet it except once when I placed a bet before knowing what the wormhole had said. I sweat that one hard for the rest of the board.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badbilly32 View Post
    so the lidocain is starting to wear off from the epidural i got in my neck/spine earlier today and im not feeling so hot..and now i muster up enough strength to do some online browsingANd i see this..........say it aint so joe!!! not the wormhole,anything but the wormhole!!!!!!!! pls p.m next time you have a feeling, as those picks are always good for a hundo play(s.f.o.) as for making 20k plays wish i had it like that lol!

in closing and as always
    CMONEY=GOD

S.F.O.

DEAL
    This post is honest and true for fans of the WORMHOLE.

We all appreciate and understand BadBilly's angst.

Still, I understand CMONEY's decision and I respect him for it.

The guy had a run like post football-OJ Simpson...with his HERTZ commercials, acting career and murdering his ex-wife Nicole with impunity. Look how that turned out.

I understand CMONEY's decision but maybe he'll become a paid tout. I mean a respected man like Billy Walters not a slimy cable channel huckster.

Thread Information