View Poll Results: Should Druff give Les back his thread starting abilities?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 44.44%
  • No

15 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Druff Let Les Start Threads

Load Metric
    How does a thread/poll about Les morph into a life advice thread about Mike?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    How does a thread/poll about Les morph into a life advice thread about Mike?
    are there actually any threads on this forum that a. mike hasn't posted in b. mike isn't mentioned? can't be many...

Load Metric
    I think I found Mike a job

Name:  caption102512.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  26.1 KB

Load Metric
    Hey Jsearles, hows the fat wife you fucking scamming welching mong?

Oh, and fuckit, free limitles. Beefs buried kid,swing away Merril.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    No. I voted no mostly based on the fact that les is being a whiny bitch about it and wont shut the fuck up and keeps spamming threads about the situation. Now, I realize that the general consensus among some users is that you have improved in posting and contributing, but that doesn't give you immunity. Look Mr. Limited, you fucked up and Druff restricted you - it's pretty simple...deal with it. I don't believe at this point he is just going to limit someone for shit's and giggles - particularly not on his own site where he has vested alot of his time and energy to ensuring it runs smoothly and to the best of it's ability. IMO the prudent thing to do on your end would have been to suck it up and shut your yapper about it for a while, and just make some decent contributions to other threads; Then after the dust settles, then maybe send him a respectful and sincere request to reinstate your thread starting privileges.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    No need to worry about me fagging up the forum with useless threads as I venture into
    sober"dumb" once again. Getting "treatment" soon.

Thanks to Druff for putting up with me this long
    You have such a great attitude towards getting treatment. I can't imagine why it didn't work last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    No need to worry about me fagging up the forum with useless threads as I venture into
    sober"dumb" once again. Getting "treatment" soon.

Thanks to Druff for putting up with me this long
    You have such a great attitude towards getting treatment. I can't imagine why it didn't work last time.
    Don't be such a fucking asshole, what the hell is wrong with you? I (and I think many others) want this kid to suceed, don't you?

There are often times in which the delivery of a message is as important as the message itself. I believe with les this is one of those times.

Good luck Limitles, from Mike. When you are having your bad hours, bad days, bad weeks, please look back on fonder times with a smile, and say no for me one time.

Bless your heart

Mike

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

I honestly cannot believe....bless your heart dude, i've said the truth for a long time and no one ever listens to me. I say hello, 6 people pile on and even if I don't respond to them the same "Mike is attention whoring" tirades come out from the woodwork, over and over again...I've asked Druff to step in and he's ignored the issue, not sure why...I dunno, but the trolls just will NOT ever stop. I hate that people are so aggravated having me around, I wish it were not so. I really just want to make everyone happy, it drives me, and somehow I manage to make no one happy in the end...
    I generally don't mind you Mike and try to mostly stay away from you but if you truly want to accomplish the above try these three things

1.) Stop talking about things that you are unaware of with an arrogance that projects you being totally aware of the subject and have something relevant to add.

2.) Stop crying about your present situation and lying about your future situation, you will find no sympathy here and if you have the desire to have a pity party than do it in your journal or start a blog or something, but quit treating PFA like your personal diary

3.) Stop trying to make every single topic about you, it's okay to just give your commentary without directing every scenario back to you or talking about a poll of your friends that all agree with some insane idea or some crazy thought that you have.

Just be yourself and everything else will work out, you need to realize that your "trolls" aren't trolls just for no reason, you give them the fuel, the match and everything else, just dial it back a notch...

Oh and FREE LIMITLES!
    Interesting points to think about, let me chew on all of that for a few. If you all think you are tired of me, I can assure you, what you feel is NOTHING compared to what it feels like knowing you are all tired of me.

Your post is very Sonatine like in terms of quality and the points seem intelligen and well thought out. I would only add #4 that I have to (and have) realize I PERSONALLY feed the trolls, it's all my fault. Now that I have accepted this fact, I've noticed I have a lot more self control. I'm running with that for now.

Load Metric

Don't be such a fucking asshole, what the hell is wrong with you? I (and I think many others) want this kid to suceed, don't you?

There are often times in which the delivery of a message is as important as the message itself. I believe with les this is one of those times.

Good luck Limitles, from Mike. When you are having your bad hours, bad days, bad weeks, please look back on fonder times with a smile, and say no for me one time.

Bless your heart

Mike
    Fuck you Mike. It's pointless for someone to go to rehab IF THEY DON'T WANT TO BE THERE. If I recall, last time Limitles went to rehab he was a condescending little prick to the people trying to help him. He's wasting their time. They could be helping people WHO WANT TO GET BETTER. He seems to have the same attitude so what's going to change this time?
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Bless your heart

Mike
    Fuck you Mike. It's pointless for someone to go to rehab IF THEY DON'T WANT TO BE THERE. If I recall, last time Limitles went to rehab he was a condescending little prick to the people trying to help him. He's wasting their time. They could be helping people WHO WANT TO GET BETTER. He seems to have the same attitude so what's going to change this time?
    You and I do not know what he feels inside, he may have turned the page and will be successful this one time despite his posts coming across as more of the same.

I personally do not have an opinion if he will or he won't succeed because its not my call, it's his. If he wants to try again I will support him every step of the way.

What are friends for if not to be suportive in this situation Muck? Think about that. I honestly do want him to succeed, play it by ear etc.

Load Metric
    I personally do not have an opinion if he will or he won't succeed because Scooter hasn't posted his opinion yet.
    FYP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I already gave him his thread-starting ability back, and he knows it.

Not sure why he hasn't come forward with this fact yet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Les,
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Restricting limitles' ability to start threads is just a left handed way of telling him he's nuts

not quite sure why 408 can still start threads.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Les,
    was waiting for Jefferson's take on the whole deal

Thread Information