Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Restuarants you go to monthly (not high end, like Mortons)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

I wondered if this was more a factor of Canada having to import beef from the US and that driving up the price. You can get Prime Steaks in that $60 range all over the US and that would generally be an exceptional steak if the cook knows what they are doing.
    I've been treated to a vnice steak 3-4 times recently in SF and the upper-average range definitely sits around $60 for a pretty damned nice steak in a fairly upscale restaurant. I dress for an interview when eating at such an establishment is how I measure how "upscale" the place is, and to date have never eaten above $60 for a cut of beef.

Perhaps if I were rich things would change, but sadly I am not, and wealthy gays buying me dinner has gotten me as close as I might ever get to a "fine meal" thus $60 will do for now.
    quoted to prevent edits when you sober up and realize you just confirmed the rumor that youre making ends meet by letting affluent gay men chug your stem.

Load Metric
    I ain't a bitch like you bro, I don't hide behind fluff and keep who I am secret. I never admitted to anything, and for the record I have some winning advice for you here- give yourself a stranger with astro-glide, it's at least as good as the last blowjob you got, which I presume was when you were in thailand several years back.

Report back with your findings sir, and ditch the sock puppets, they could use a rest and let's not pretend cotton is frictionless...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    I ain't a bitch like you bro, I don't hide behind fluff and keep who I am secret. I never admitted to anything, and for the record I have some winning advice for you here- give yourself a stranger with astro-glide, it's at least as good as the last blowjob you got, which I presume was when you were in thailand several years back.

Report back with your findings sir, and ditch the sock puppets, they could use a rest and let's not pretend cotton is frictionless...
    You should borrow $50 from your gay friends and pay Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

He has been an asshole lately, sorry charlie but his level of importance slipped a few.

Keep nagging, it's getting you somewhere.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    So you blow off debts to people for months, then decide they are 'annoying' and state youre not going to pay because of it.

You have absolutely no character at all. Like, none.

Load Metric
    95% of the time I eat out, it's a local joint. However, one place I am a sucker for is Buffalo Wild Wings. Overpriced badly, but some of their sauces I can't find a local equivalent for. Also a good spot to watch a game, if it's a featured/most popular game on at the time.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So you blow off debts to people for months, then decide they are 'annoying' and state youre not going to pay because of it.

Next he'll be calling Vegas an idiot for not requiring him to escrow the steaks with Druff before they made their bet.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever in saying I will treat a person equitably as they treat me. Be a dick, lose importance in my life.

Period.

Load Metric

He has been an asshole lately, sorry charlie but his level of importance slipped a few.

You really are a worthless pile of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    if your down here for the debates ASIA on Camino Real in Boca has good food
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever in saying I will treat a person equitably as they treat me. Be a dick, lose importance in my life.

Period.
    Why the fuck is this asshole still allowed to post here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Period.
    Druff needs to do something. The site is unreadable at the moment, any thread Mike posts in becomes all about him and the same crew of guys blasting him. This forum has become awful because of it.

Load Metric

I've been an asshole lately?

LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Druff needs to do something. The site is unreadable at the moment, any thread Mike posts in becomes all about him and the same crew of guys blasting him. This forum has become awful because of it.
    Very much agree with this.

It sadly has become the 408 show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Very much agree with this.

It sadly has become the 408 show.
    I agree too. The guy blows.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I am eating the "4 hour body" plan by author Tim Ferriss. Basically no sugar, flour, potatoes, rice fruit 6 days a week. Eat all the eggs meat veggies lentils beans you want. Day 7 is cheat day and literally eat whatever the hell you want for 12 hours that day.

So some things I eat weekly are a burrito bowl from Chipotle, and a low carb burger no mayo from Hardees. Also carne asada or chile verde from the local mexican joint, with extra beans and and avacado, no rice. Also eat a gyro salad from the nearest decent gyro stand at least once a week.

Peace,

Hozer11

Silver
    Load Metric
    What a LOT os strange responses. I will focus on Outback.

There is NOTHING wrong with Outback. First, I cleary said it was a generic mid level steak joint well below Mortons, Meat packing district in NYC and "some" Ruth's Chris.

Two tall beers and a nice prime rib / ribeye for $25 and that sucks at an Outback on a Tuesday night? It's not Mortons again I say. But it is sure is fucking better than wheeling out a beat up gas grill on a gravel back yard searing flank steaks in Arizona. That is a fucking fact.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    What a LOT os strange responses. I will focus on Outback.

There is NOTHING wrong with Outback. First, I cleary said it was a generic mid level steak joint well below Mortons, Meat packing district in NYC and "some" Ruth's Chris.

Two tall beers and a nice prime rib / ribeye for $25 and that sucks at an Outback on a Tuesday night? It's not Mortons again I say. But it is sure is fucking better than wheeling out a beat up gas grill on a gravel back yard searing flank steaks in Arizona. That is a fucking fact.
    Bottomset is GOD

Load Metric
    I REPEAT

Seasons 52

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I REPEAT

Seasons 52
    We need to get together and start a "fast" food cajun restaurant in Chicago area ASAP. I believe it is a license to print money

Thread Information