Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Im drinking a liter of Vodka

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Well, I'll give you some credit. At least you haven't posted pictures of your young child on an internet forum filled with degenerate gamblers.

Edit: Oh, nvm, spoke too soon
    I used to like you, wtf is your problem?
    boy problems

cheer up plol, we're all friends here

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

I used to think the same thing. Try this next time sober. Get a pint if Popov and a pint of Grey Goose and do the whole blind taste thing. You will DEFINITELY notice a difference.

Titos you can definitely notice a difference, although it's made out of Dallas Texas, so you probably cannot find it overseas.
    Is Absolut Vodka considered cheap?
    Absolut is fine. When you said cheap I thought you were going plastic handle. Nothing wrong with Absolute, although its a tier lower than Grey Goose or Kettle One.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    the day I cant post a picture of someone online is the day I quit this forum

Load Metric
    Absolut is fine. When you said cheap I thought you were going plastic handle. Nothing wrong with Absolute, although its a tier lower than Grey Goose or Kettle One.
    Absolut is what I call a good vodka, the jelzin shit is what I call cheap, I had goose in Vegas and santaBarbara, had it served a slush shots, it was not bad at all considering i usually need redbull to keep that shit down

Load Metric
    Well, I'll give you some credit. At least you haven't posted pictures of your young child on an internet forum filled with degenerate gamblers.

Edit: Oh, nvm, spoke too soon
    I used to like you, wtf is your problem?
    I'm just messing with you. I'm a fan of yours actually
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Ballin'!

Banned
    Load Metric
    DREX...ARE YOU STILL THERE?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Emergency pfa radio? Or at least pics of the wife...
    Impromptu Radio was what I invented fool, at least get the name right if you aren't going to give me credit openly

Druff liked the idea and never did anything with it, jewdonk is a bit slow and went fishing instead of thinking.

If I manage to get my forum off the bloody ground I am copywriting that shit, you will see, as you will see the single greatest and most powerful forum on the interwebz take flight.

One day you will see, as you will ALL see, TRUE brilliance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Impromptu Radio was what I invented fool, at least get the name right if you aren't going to give me credit openly

Druff liked the idea and never did anything with it, jewdonk is a bit slow and went fishing instead of thinking.

If I manage to get my forum off the bloody ground I am copywriting that shit, you will see, as you will see the single greatest and most powerful forum on the interwebz take flight.

Another thing on Mike's "to do" list lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

The emergency radio was in reference to the last time admantium was on radio (emergency radio with drexel). Which I believe was recently deleted by micon.

Load Metric
    betr is abet is a bet

Load Metric
    Here is Detcord, on his way to pick up some more Vodka at the Drive-Thru liquor store

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Congrats on your crippling alcohol addiction!

Crippling? Shit, he's high functioning bro.
    a high bottom drunk, eh?

Load Metric
    Absolute is pure filth, I wouldn't gargle with it let alone actually drink it, the fuck is wrong with you? next you'll be hawking Sky Vodka onto the masses, you filthy rodent.

Tito's is still best, next up Stoli and Crystal Skull and then, there is no and then, that's just it.

Less than $20 to spend Tito's, more than $20, Stoli or CS, and since Stoli comes in flavored variety's, the three represent all one could possibly want in vodka.

Silver
    Load Metric

Absolute is pure filth, I wouldn't gargle with it let alone actually drink it, the fuck is wrong with you? next you'll be hawking Sky Vodka onto the masses, you filthy rodent.

Tito's is still best, next up Stoli and Crystal Skull and then, there is no and then, that's just it.

Less than $20 to spend Tito's, more than $20, Stoli or CS, and since Stoli comes in flavored variety's, the three represent all one could possibly want in vodka.
    There is nothing wrong with Absolute. You have been grabbing plastic handles of booze so long you are just in a haze.

Let me put it like this: Anyone that uses a bike and a bus for transportation should never be taken seriously.

Ever.

Load Metric

There is nothing wrong with Absolute. You have been grabbing plastic handles of booze so long you are just in a haze.

Let me put it like this: Anyone that uses a bike and a bus for transportation should never be taken seriously.

Ever.

and i've heard crystal skull is nothing more than SHIT in a cool bottle

Load Metric

Ever.

Shucks, 90% of ASIA might as well be tossed off the planet. And about 40% of the united states, and at least 60% of all of california.

Think before you type old man, I hate cheap shit so you knock me by claiming all I drink is cheap shit, I'd say do the math but first you'd have to grasp how to write the fucking problem, just get help in general.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Ever.

Shucks, 90% of ASIA might as well be tossed off the planet. And about 40% of the united states, and at least 60% of all of california.

Think before you type old man, I hate cheap shit so you knock me by claiming all I drink is cheap shit, I'd say do the math but first you'd have to grasp how to write the fucking problem, just get help in general.
    You have foodstamps, and you hate cheap stuff?

Load Metric

Stop pretending like you are some kind of vodka connoisseur. I would bet I could do a blind taste test with Absolute and another brand that you jerk off to and you wouldnt be able to tell which is which.

Absolute is not great but to call it complete filth is retarded.

Thread Information