Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How the fuck can you guys elect Obama knowing Biden is the VP?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Its funny how quickly we forget how bad W fucked this country up. The only reason Obama is President in the 1st place is because what that little dwarf did.
    Last week, 408 called 5'8" Sonatine a midget. Now 6 foot tall George W Bush is a dwarf.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights..._United_States
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Inside sources say Obama tried to dump Biden for Hillary and Clinton turned Obamas ass down flat telling him there was no way in hell she was hitching her political hopes in 2016 to his likely failed re-election this year. Obama has already bought a house in Hawaii which some have perceived as a sign Obama believes he is out the door come Jan 20, 2013 and planning for his future Presidential library and such.

To be honest I despise both parties but I actually view Romney as the lesser of 2 evils. We cant continue this insanity with the National Debt. We cant afford to be 20 Trillion in debt come 2016 which is where we are easily headed or beyond if Obama is re-elected. Im also very disturbed by the rapid expansion of powers and abuses under this Administration by the DOJ and TSA among others. Obama has proven he has zero ability to adhere to his oath of office to protect and defend the US Constitution when in fact he has repeatedly violated the 10th Amendment as well as so expanded the Commerce Clause by way of the SCOTUS in such a perverted way it has opened the door to literally dictate every aspect of our lives. I know most are focused on the Republican stupidity with UIGEA in 2006 but it was Obama's DOJ that were behind Black Friday.

Obama is destroying our Economy with not just the debt but allowing the Federal Reserve to continue to devalue our currency to the point its barely worth the paper its printed on. He preaches being for energy independance yet he shits on the Keystone pipeline that would have brought 5 figures in jobs to the US and much more friendly source of oil to this country and less on middle eastern sources of oil, not to mention the repeated denial of allowing drilling and utilization of our own resources. Obama seems to be determined to continue to beat down this country to the point we may never be the same. Its a fact his father was an avowed communist however his father also was not actively involved in his life to be honest however several other avowed card carrying members of Obamas friends list were and are members of the C-USA. Im sorry but too many friends and family of mine served this country honorably to fight to defend our freedoms and to actually defend the US Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic that to me Obama can not be re-elected he does not share any respect for our countries basic tenants that hard work and effort are rewarded, he believes in re-distribution of wealth and not holding people accountable for their actions. To Obama people's problems are always somebodyelse's fault. its not the drug dealers fault he got shot, its not the welfare receipants fault she has 15 kids and dropped out of HS. Its all those evil white rich peoples fault and many people are sick and tired of it.

Its time for people to take responsibility for their actions and their lives. Im not against supporting people who are legitimately disabled and cant work but in a system where Obama now has reversed the policy on demanding people get training to get a job or get a job period in order to get welfare once again creates a life of dependancy. We used to have pride in this country that we didnt want, nee demand handouts from others due to some sense of entitlement. Enough is enough. I have no problem helping people get back on their feet but I believe any person who willfully breeds like a damn dog shouldnt get more and more money because she spends all her time on her back. Also that fathers are held accountable if you father a child YOU WILL support it even if its cleaning up trash on the side of the road for minimum wage.
    So much bullshit...Where do you get your facts? National Enquirer?

Why didn't the Republicans give a shit about the federal deficit when Bush was President?

The U.S. is not running Trillion Dollar deficits because of Medicare and people on food stamps.
    The U.S. is running Trillion Dollar deficits because of Attorneys, Lobbyists, Contractors and Consultants in Washington D.C. shove money down the throats of politicans to make sure they keep spending money on their programs like defense.
    Mitt Romney wants to spend an additional $2 Trillion that the military didn't even ask for.

The Federal Reverse is an independent agency separate from the U.S. federal government.
    Even though Ben Bernanke was appointed by the President, he can do whatever he wants it doesn't matter what Congress or the President say.
    The interest rate that the fed charges investment banks is at an all-time low 0.25%.
    Devaluation of the currency hasn't happened, only a slight amount of inflation.

Stop listening to the fucking talking heads on CNBC, they never saw the housing crisis coming and won't hold any of the bankers accountable for the massive frauds on Wall Street.

As for the Keystone Pipeline, it looks like Obama is going to green light the project anyway even though he shouldn't.
    It won't bring down the price of gas and the dirty black tar won't be used in the U.S. anyway.
    The Keystone Pipeline will be extremely bad for the environment, Canada should dump their shit somewhere else.

Load Metric
    I refuse to reelect biden a douche bag and obama a communist. This just will not happen.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post
    What "inside sources" are those? Breitbart.com? '

Hillary Clinton will be 69 years old in 2016. She isn't running for shit. I think she'll retire within the next year.

You can make some money off of Obama's "likely failed re-election". Just let me know.

Do you ever investigate anything for yourself, or do you just repeat everything Rush Limbaugh tells you as gospel?

The inflation rate is at 1.7% so far this year. That's lower than any year that Bush and the GOP Congress were in charge. It was double that in 2005.

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com...flation-rates/
    This is only because the government conveniently removed food and energy costs from the equation. Here is a look at what the inflation rate would be if we used the same formula from 1990 and 1980.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...flation-charts
    Don't let the facts get in the way of some good ol' liberal number fixin'!

L-O-L about taking the two things that have skyrocketed in price most recently out of the equation, food and energy costs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post

This is only because the government conveniently removed food and energy costs from the equation. Here is a look at what the inflation rate would be if we used the same formula from 1990 and 1980.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...flation-charts

L-O-L about taking the two things that have skyrocketed in price most recently out of the equation, food and energy costs.

Food and energy fluctuate due to tons of market forces that have nothing to do with fiscal issues. A hurricane shouldn't increase the inflation rate. The reason that food prices are so high is because there is a massive drought across the planet. We will continue to have massive droughts like that because fucktards like you are preventing us from doing anything about global climate change.

The same formula we use today was used in 2005, following 4 years of the Republicans having complete control of the government. The inflation rate today is HALF of what it was then.

If our fiscal policy is so terrible today, and our currency "is barely worth the paper it's printed on", then why is it not affecting the 8 million products outside of the food and energy sectors?
    Last edited by DirtyB; 10-13-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bad decision aside, many of you saw DirtyB's face beat to a bloody pulp by skinny Bryan Micon. Take a peek. This is what Micon did to that clueless Moonbat.

Name:  dirtyb-bloddy-nose.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  73.6 KB

DirtyB's political acumen, biased as it is, reminds me of a palooka who took a dive and later insisted he won every round.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Bad decision aside, many of you saw DirtyB's face beat to a bloody pulp by skinny Bryan Micon. Take a peek. This is what Micon did to that clueless Moonbat.

DirtyB's political acumen, biased as it is, reminds me of a palooka who took a dive and later insisted he won every round.
    I won $450 on that fight. And I had a lot of fun doing it.

Remember back when you used to have fun?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Food and energy fluctuate due to tons of market forces that have nothing to do with fiscal issues. A hurricane shouldn't increase the inflation rate. The reason that food prices are so high is because there is a massive drought across the planet. We will continue to have massive droughts like that because fucktards like you are preventing us from doing anything about global climate change.

The same formula we use today was used in 2005, following 4 years of the Republicans having complete control of the government. The inflation rate today is HALF of what it was then.

If our fiscal policy is so terrible today, and our currency "is barely worth the paper it's printed on", then why is it not affecting the 8 million products outside of the food and energy sectors?
    Thanks for explaining that so clearly - you did a good job of simplifying this for the average Joe. Hope you don't mind if I share this.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I told you guys this four years ago. Delawareans have known this for 20+ years.

HIS TACTIC GOING INTO THIS DEBATE WAS OBVIOUS. SINCE HE CANT DEBATE STAT FOR STAT WITH RYAN HE JUST SMIRKS AND LAUGHS LIKE A DOUCHEBAG ON EVERY ANSWER.
    that's wut ol' hil's did vs trump. smile like a complete idiot total annihilation by trump..
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

HIS TACTIC GOING INTO THIS DEBATE WAS OBVIOUS. SINCE HE CANT DEBATE STAT FOR STAT WITH RYAN HE JUST SMIRKS AND LAUGHS LIKE A DOUCHEBAG ON EVERY ANSWER.
    that's wut ol' hil's did vs trump. smile like a complete idiot total annihilation by trump..
    My mama told me not to speak ill of the dead, but cmoney's opinion on politics is worth exactly zero point zero. He was a selfish scamming douchebag, though an entertaining one. He was consistently wrong about everything Obama and Biden ever did, just like sidedish, bottomplumber and BiffCo. If only he were still alive he'd probably love Trump.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-29-2020 at 01:34 AM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    SHOUT OUT TO C-GOD (RIP fuck cancer) BEST TO EVER DO IT IMO.

Comments

tyde: LEGENDARY

Load Metric
    Look at those first few posts ripping a seemingly random VP candidate

cmoney made that stand like he had a crystal ball

Yes, that’s legend

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Look at those first few posts ripping a seemingly random VP candidate

cmoney made that stand like he had a crystal ball

Yes, that’s legend
    Man I completely forgot about Barry v Micon boxing match, can we get a sequel?

Load Metric
    Holy shit Tyde I said the same thing to my wife yesterday in the car when it was announced this dead body was their chef.

Load Metric
    On that note however its much worse with POTUS Biden and that giggling hyena Kamala as VP. I mean she makes Biden look competent even in his addled senile state.

Comments

tyde: welcome to bizarro world

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    On that note however its much worse with POTUS Biden and that giggling hyena Kamala as VP. I mean she makes Biden look competent even in his addled senile state.

"You can charge your phone on the way home from work, that's good stuff!" - Kamala Harris on electric school buses
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information