Thread: deviated septum septoplasty

Load Metric

deviated septum septoplasty

anyone have any info on this surgery? i may have to get it done...

Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i have issues with breathing through my nose when sleeping, have read up (although briefly) about this op in the past and contemplated having it done to hopefully cure the problem. never have though cos generally with these kinda things i put them off unless absolutely necessary. yeb have you been punched in the nose constantly like the guy in the vid or is it just something that's developed naturally? can you breathe through your nose normally when sleeping?

oh yeah and "big kiss, mwah" wtf?! this guy needs to cut out on the homo talk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    i have issues with breathing through my nose when sleeping, have read up (although briefly) about this op in the past and contemplated having it done to hopefully cure the problem. never have though cos generally with these kinda things i put them off unless absolutely necessary. yeb have you been punched in the nose constantly like the guy in the vid or is it just something that's developed naturally? can you breathe through your nose normally when sleeping?

oh yeah and "big kiss, mwah" wtf?! this guy needs to cut out on the homo talk.
    was from a fight when i was younger... bashed right side of my nose off a metal railing and never got it looked at... now right side is cartilage is caved in and left nostril has the deviated septum... only really gets worse with allergies or when sick then i can't breathe out of my nose at all... as of now i'm not going to do it... says something like 8/10 people have some degree of deviated septum...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Thread Information