Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: attention VaughnPee

Load Metric

attention VaughnPee

shut up nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    I would have communicated via PM but as you offer no respect, so shall you receive none.

Quote Originally Posted by the nerd
    The deal with Mike is that for me personally, nothing he was written on this site over the past few months has elicited any emotional response from me other than humor, and the humor was always unintentional on his part.
    You can't tell the difference between my intended humor vs unintended, do the fucking math ingrate.

I can't even genuinely be annoyed with him anymore because his act has become so predictable and repetitive, and I've for the most part put his posts on auto scroll.
    Really no clue what you hope to achieve by publicly stating you do not read my posts, and yet a sentence ago you were stating my posts now have no value to you?

Learn to read or learn to shut up, seriously.

The only reason I made an effort to keep him on the site and away from Scooter instead of permabanning him, is that some find his train wreck entertaining, but for now, I won't unban him.
    Sorry vaughnpee, but you are fibbing as usual. There is no "only" reason you banned me, it's a giant pile of shit with some jealousy and envy mixed with some friendships and desires for greater things mixed in and some psychotic basketcase with a lot of money and a cherry on top.

The underlying motive is really just that it's a power trip for you, same as it is for Dave.

Shit is played out, folks.
    Go ahead and keep telling yourself that vaughn. You are played out and EASILY replaced. I on the other hand am one of a kind, for better or for worse. If you dropped off the face of the earth only Bob would miss you, the rest of humanity literally wouldn't know the difference.

(**there is keyboard cat from youtube posted right about here, which is really horrible**)

Play him off. . .
    I was going to ignore your petulant whining for attention and support from IST but now I feel the need to respond. Buckle up, old friend, solaraguy is not amused.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 09-30-2012 at 07:57 AM.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Ok first off what the fuck is up with keyboard cat? it's not the 1980's and if you could just tone the nerd down a liiiiiittle bit so some reality can poke through you'd see how terrible keyboard cat is.

Second let's be clear on something- NOTHING you have done in the last EVER has generated one single unique hit on skatz.

NOTHING
    NOT ONCE
    NOT IN YOUR DREAMS
    NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST FANTASIES WILL YOU HOLD A CANDLE TO ME IN TERMS OF FORUM PERSONA AND HITS GENERATED

DEAL WITH IT!

You are a nerd and I will spell that out again for you if you like, but the fact remains that you are terrible at certain things, like having a personality more engaging than my ti-83 calculator. You are good at certain things which do have value but these things are of the nature that tend to go unnoticed. Such is fucking life kid, GROW UP

You DESPERATELY want to believe skatz has picked up this year all due to your hard and consistent work but here is a nice fat shot of reality for you- nothing you do matters one iota to the success or failure of skatz aside from being a basic remote trouble shooter for the server. If you were more clever that's what you'd be PAID to do, but Scooter has you solved and you do it for free so....

At any rate look at facts- traffic spiked when I showed up about 100000% (let's be real, at the time the main forum was getting 3 posts a day average)((three posts a day!)) and in the timespan since the whole place has had a makeover what with some more of AIM club trickling in and I think 1-2 newish originalish posters dipping their toes in the water.

You are hardly responsible for this positive change vaughn.

However, gay sex definitely is, as is tapper scooter jim bob blake pike cobson cup banana head dave and even hoser and of course myself. Everyone has contributed solid effort but you, hell even hoser has been more engaging and entertaining as far as I can tell.

The one thing you should be good at is actually uniting the forum and keeping people from fighting with each other to keep forward progress going but your JEALOUSY prevents you from being effective.

Find a replacement? dunno, don't care so much as you've really killed any shot at my returning now that I've had to suffer through keyboard fucking cat at 6am on a cold sunday morning. That's cold blooded and unforgivable and I won't stand for it.

You are free to despise me for all the attention I received over time while others ignored your hard work and such, I am ok with that, but let's not say my time has produced 0.0 emotions as last I checked jealousy was listed as a genuine emotion. As a nerd I expect you to know this sort of thing already, stop slacking off NERD.

Love the twitter feed deal you just put up btw. The three tweets on your main page are from gaysex, scooter and a fake 408 twitter account.

I'm so hot imitation Mike is more loved than you. How you like them apples?

Were it not for Gaysex and a number of others you'd have nothing at skatz but a useless domain name. I suppose it's not your fault you were born a human toaster and I feel bad going ham on you but you know, you need to get got son. If your creativity was keeping skatz going there would be no twitter account, no IST, at least 80% of all content dating back to March would never have happened, and no ME in the first place, meaning no Ape. Remember I didn't go to skatz for you, didn't stay for you, and none of your hard work produced anything of note that I did.

so shut up nerd
    Last edited by 408Mike; 09-30-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Load Metric
    No one cares Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    In all fairness Muck as you are not a nerd this does not apply to you in the least.

Just needed to have my say

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  183317_10151208072941535_1652945375_n.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  10.6 KB

Load Metric
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Does VaughnP even lurk here?

Why not just post this on skatz?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He was probably banned. So instead of just accepting it and posting here, he feels the need to respond to someone that never reads this site. Great strategy Mikey.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff, can you please shut this monkey down, evertything is pure fucking drivel. Guy needs mental help and he sure as shit isnt getting it here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Druff, can you please shut this monkey down, evertything is pure fucking drivel. Guy needs mental help and he sure as shit isnt getting it here.

this has been pointed out maybe a dozen times by now and its no closer to happening than it was the first time, as far as i can tell.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mike, do you stand on street corners barking at cars and shouting biblical passages at strangers?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He has an account of course. VaughnP, I even verified it was him back in mmm March I think. He's posted here a handful of times and has an account on donkdown.

He thinks it's cute to ban me and then talk shit rather than be a man about things. It's not fun being denied a channel to communicate but that's what he and sonatine both do over and over, like children.

like toddlers in fact

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

this has been pointed out maybe a dozen times by now and its no closer to happening than it was the first time, as far as i can tell.
    You are calling my mother a whore in public, on a forum I cannot even post at (which you control by the way) and YOU have the audacity to tell me I need mental help?

I suppose saying things DESIGNED to make me angry is some kind of
    help? Are you delivering the help I so badly need jason?

You're fucking pathetic jason, you and your sex dolls or puppets whatever they are make me sick. You literally make me sick. Jewdonk was right about you 100% from day one, that's digusting any way you slice it.

and adamantium go fucking jump off a cliff, no one cares about you or what you've got to say. I challenge you to a vote off the forum 1 time shot, either the site keeps you or they keep me. Who do you think wins there? Shut the fuck up goober.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    You are calling my mother a whore in public, on a forum I cannot even post at (which you control by the way) and YOU have the audacity to tell me I need mental help?
    Is she a whore?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You're fucking pathetic jason, you and your sex dolls or puppets whatever they are make me sick. You literally make me sick. Jewdonk was right about you 100% from day one, that's digusting any way you slice it.

and adamantium go fucking jump off a cliff, no one cares about you or what you've got to say. I challenge you to a vote off the forum 1 time shot, either the site keeps you or they keep me. Who do you think wins there? Shut the fuck up goober.
    You must be confused. No one cares what YOU have to say. Also, you would lose that "vote off". You really need mental help.

Load Metric

You must be confused. No one cares what YOU have to say. Also, you would lose that "vote off". You really need mental help.
    set it up, one of us will be surprised at the end of it. I care not either way, it's not like these forums are doing me a whole helluva lot besides killing some time and getting pissed the fuck off at ignorance.

Load Metric

set it up, one of us will be surprised at the end of it. I care not either way, it's not like these forums are doing me a whole helluva lot besides killing some time and getting pissed the fuck off at ignorance.
    We all know that's bullshit. YOU are getting pissed at ignorance? ROLF. That's priceless coming from you. Do you still not accept that you are by far the dumbest poster on these forums? You have proven that time and time again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    Is she a whore?
    No she isn't, and in fairness that's not your point anyway. It's not something that gets under my skin normally (and never should quite frankly) but he knows a lot about me and this puts him vaguely in a position of trust for me and he exploits this fact to no end due to his sick perverted sense of humor.

What's a man gonna do when he can't see over the steering wheel of his car but tie sponges to his shoes and rip on people on the internet? Makes sense if you think about it.

Thread Information