Thread: zoo footage captured yesterday from twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

zoo footage captured yesterday from twitter

i was on twitter yesterday and came across a 10 second video of a gorilla being filmed upright and walking at a zoo. this footage is being used for lulz and captions. but i couldn't help to notice how close all of this really was from the patterson-gimlin bigfoot video.

the filming distance was close to he original. the gorilla's gait is close to the patterson film as well. in the zoo footage he even turns his head like the patterson film. the only thing that isn't the same is the size of the animal.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1656006099680772097

throughout the years his film has been stabilized and enhanced from it's original 1967 production. bigfoot is big biness, people have been promoting it and debunking it for many years. all for profit

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Sasquatches eat their own shit. That's why you never see Sasquatch shit in the woods.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sasquatches eat their own shit. That's why you never see Sasquatch shit in the woods.
    I’ve long thought that if Bigfoot was real, he’s an alien. What is he doing here? Getting away from the job, wife and kids and doing a little camping in the Cascades.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting. I think the belief that Bigfoot was a gorilla is a good theory.

It has been 56 years since that footage of Bigfoot. Unless he was a genetic anomaly of some kind and died/decomposed somewhere remote, he or his descendants would have been found my now.

Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are almost surely both fictitious (or mistakenly identified) creatures.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It has been 56 years since that footage of Bigfoot. Unless he was a genetic anomaly of some kind and died/decomposed somewhere remote, he or his descendants would have been found my now.

Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are almost surely both fictitious (or mistakenly identified) creatures.
    Way to assume genders. Any qualified cryptozoologist (like me) knows that is a female bigfoot. And I would

Load Metric
    Bigfoot is blurry! it's not the photographer's fault!

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Way to assume genders. Any qualified cryptozoologist (like me) knows that is a female bigfoot. And I would

Thread Information