Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_0914.jpeg
Views: 271
Size:  520.8 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: cool shdes

Load Metric

Comments

sah_24: i saw a bunch of their cluster bombs get blown up by iskander, they gonna need it lol

Load Metric

Our national debt grew $1 trillion last month.

I don’t think anyone gives any fucks about fiscal responsibility or war.

Comments

Tellafriend: yep

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is amusing, a Ukranian soldier describes the equipment received from the US and Britain, lol.
    https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1690058505841637.webm

Is it possible these corporations and govt are totally overstating the capabilities of these defense systems in order to bilk the tax payers? Lol.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    This is amusing, a Ukranian soldier describes the equipment received from the US and Britain, lol.

Is it possible these corporations and govt are totally overstating the capabilities of these defense systems in order to bilk the tax payers? Lol.

never mind the dead, the maimed

"Since invading Afghanistan in 2001, the United States has spent $2.313 trillion on the war, which includes operations in both Afghanistan and Pakistan."

This while losing
    It's time to shut up

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...nd%20Pakistan.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

"Since invading Afghanistan in 2001, the United States has spent $2.313 trillion on the war, which includes operations in both Afghanistan and Pakistan."

This while losing
    It's time to shut up

I'm going to tell you something i've never told anyone. It's just something I noticed years ago but I never told anyone.
    For real, I suspect Mcdonald's is ripping off their customers on the amount of soda they receive in their drinks.
    If you look at the shape of their ice cubes, they're concave. One side has a deep valley and when you fill your cup it doesn't fill w soda, it creates an air pocket. A
    substantial air pocket. So you order a drink and the majority of the ice cubes have this pretty big air pocket.
    Can you imagine how much extra profit that generates world wide? Probably tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars every day.

Seems insignificant but once you notice it, it'll fuck with you every time take a drink of soda.
    So yea, I suffer this small psychological trauma each time I take a drink on top of the amount of soda I lose. It adds up in a hurry.

How should I proceed?
    Seriously
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Gold
    Load Metric
    Putin's a monster who must die, this time he took it too far.
    Headline AP
    Russian president signs legislation marking the final step outlawing gender-affirming procedures

Check out this description,
    "Russian President Vladimir Putin signed new legislation Monday which marked the final step in outlawing gender-affirming procedures, a crippling blow to Russia’s already embattled LGBTQ+ community.
    lolol
    The bill, which was approved unanimously by both houses of parliament, bans any “medical interventions aimed at changing the sex of a person,” as well as changing one’s gender in official documents and public records. The only exception will be medical intervention to treat congenital anomalies.

It also annuls marriages in which one person has “changed gender” and bars transgender people from becoming foster or adoptive parents.
    Yes it's real
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...9f370259&ei=48

There's also an attached video lol
    Name:  PutinMustDie.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  101.1 KB
    Barf!!!!!!!!!!
    How out of touch is our media, lol.
    "In 2013, the Kremlin adopted legislation that banned any public endorsement of “nontraditional sexual relations” among minors."

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

YES IT IS AMUSING. YOU USING 4CHAN AS A SOURCE FOR ANYTHING IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Comments

sah_24: Lols ... back to MSNBC ghost of kiev

NaturalBornHustler: horrible
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

This while losing
    It's time to shut up

I'm going to tell you something i've never told anyone. It's just something I noticed years ago but I never told anyone.
    For real, I suspect Mcdonald's is ripping off their customers on the amount of soda they receive in their drinks.
    If you look at the shape of their ice cubes, they're concave. One side has a deep valley and when you fill your cup it doesn't fill w soda, it creates an air pocket. A
    substantial air pocket. So you order a drink and the majority of the ice cubes have this pretty big air pocket.
    Can you imagine how much extra profit that generates world wide? Probably tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars every day.

Seems insignificant but once you notice it, it'll fuck with you every time take a drink of soda.
    So yea, I suffer this small psychological trauma each time I take a drink on top of the amount of soda I lose. It adds up in a hurry.

How should I proceed?
    Seriously
    If you lived in America, this would be obvious to you, but let me explain it. The mark-up on soft drinks is insanely high, over 90%. That’s why the machines are now self-serve and they don’t give a shit about refills. The most likely reason their ice is like that is because it’s probably cheaper to make, but that’s a guess.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

How should I proceed?
    Seriously
    If you lived in America, this would be obvious to you, but let me explain it. The mark-up on soft drinks is insanely high, over 90%. That’s why the machines are now self-serve and they don’t give a shit about refills. The most likely reason their ice is like that is because it’s probably cheaper to make, but that’s a guess.
    OBV trolling but so the less they give you the longer you’ll live statistically. Also McDonalds is gross stay away from that dump IMO.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Comments

country978: I'm pretty sure the mercenary is also a nazi.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mariana exposes a racist underground movement bent on a violent future. - National Geographic

Name:  Screenshot 2023-07-26 165917.png
Views: 190
Size:  2.10 MB

She flies to Ukraine and it makes up half the episode

The timing is hilarious
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Newsweek
    Russian Drones Struck 600 Feet from NATO Border: U.K.
    Folks we are in a position where a lone rogue soldier can initiate WW3 and nobody SEEMS to care.

Any ideas as to why nobody seems to care? IDK

What's interesting is lets pretend there's a conspiracy for the elimination of all white people (not that there is). What could possibly be better than a NATO vs Russia world war?
    Hmmm. Even down to pressuring the few neutral countries to join NATO at the last minute.

People just gloss over Finland joining NATO but it's worth noting how that went
    down and what it means. Joe Biden showed up in Finland to rub it in Putin's face.
    Name:  FinlandNato.JPG
Views: 150
Size:  107.4 KB
    President Joe Biden welcomes ‘incredible’ Finland to Nato ahead of summit with Nordic leaders
    Finland’s decision to join Nato broke with seven decades of military non-alignment and roughly doubled the length of the border Nato shares with Russia

It's pretty obvious they're doing everything in their power to provoke Putin into using nukes. Then you look into this dumb fuck leader from Finland and
    he has all the classic signs of a NWO puppet.
    Since 2003 VP of the BoD for some large Euro bank.
    In December 2017, Niinistö stated that Finland should not apply for NATO membership in the current circumstances. According to Niinistö, as a member of NATO, Finland would lose the opportunity to stay out of the crisis.
    Niinistö appears as an animated character in the political satire TV series The Autocrats.[64]

Another leader who appeared in a tv show before the election, wow.

Load Metric
    Any ideas as to why nobody seems to care? IDK

i'm too distracted thinking about what guvment benefit i can get my hands on next, don't distract me.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: disgusting !!
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Mariana exposes a racist underground movement bent on a violent future. - National Geographic

Name:  Screenshot 2023-07-26 165917.png
Views: 190
Size:  2.10 MB

She flies to Ukraine and it makes up half the episode

The timing is hilarious
    Did Zeller mention who founded and funded these groups?
    Name:  igor.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  18.5 KB
    2 posts later Feinstein doling out a trillion or two more.

There's def a supremacy movement but it's not white.

In unrelated news
    Ex-Mossad chief: 'Israeli gov't has let in KKK mentality'
    Pardo said that Netanyahu has, "aligned himself with racist and horrible parties and that his political positions are not far from them."
    https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-752713

Load Metric
    Have you heard anything in the news about how well the counter offensive is going? No you haven't and that should tell you how things are going. Ukraine is down to maybe 40K troops. It's all over but the crying.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: send more $$ billion and Ukraine can win.....
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    sah_24: Lols ... back to MSNBC ghost of kiev

NaturalBornHustler: horrible

THANKS FOR OUTING YOURSELVES AS /pol/TARDS. GUESS TEAM RETARD HAS MANY HOME BASES.

Comments

sah_24: You are comical levels of dumb ... classic leaf
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    coup d'état in Niger. Democratic President held by his own guard.

Big uranium producer.
    Russia has interests in the region.

obv we’ve had a presence there. Binden, Blinken and nod ramping up. Keep it on your radar.

Thread Information