Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: So Gen Milley openly violated Article 88 and 94 of the UCMJ

  1. #1
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    454
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,120

    So Gen Milley openly violated Article 88 and 94 of the UCMJ

    If there is any evidence Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen Milley in fact contacted his counterpart in the PLA and stated what he did as well as literally ordering any military action by Trump to be refused then he should be immediately relieved of his command position and held pending Court Martial.. This isnt even debateable what he did is a clear seditious act and usurpation of his authority as well as violation of the delination of military control between civilian and military leadership.. He literally usurped or tried to the powers of the Commander in Chief including prior to the election in 2020.. This is unacceptable and is grounds potentially for the death penalty under Article 94 of the UCMJ it was treason plain and simple.. He may have disagreed with the President on policies etc but if there is evidence and it appears its there then he needs to be removed. (hell he shouldve already been relieved of his command authority after this debacle in Afghanistan especially now when it appears they fragged a damn humantarian aide worker instead of an actual ISIS-K terrorist in some asinine attempt to placate the Publics demand for retribution and instead of doing so killed somebody innocent possibly deliberately).

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis:

  2. #2
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1223
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,733
    Trump was trying to stage a coup and overthrow the government of the United States. So they can go to jail together.

     
    Comments
      
      TheXFactor: Coming soon...Trump The Federal Penitentiary.
      
      BCR: Yep. Greater good.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  3. #3
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    585
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    If there is any evidence Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen Milley in fact contacted his counterpart in the PLA and stated what he did as well as literally ordering any military action by Trump to be refused then he should be immediately relieved of his command position and held pending Court Martial.. This isnt even debateable what he did is a clear seditious act and usurpation of his authority as well as violation of the delination of military control between civilian and military leadership.. He literally usurped or tried to the powers of the Commander in Chief including prior to the election in 2020.. This is unacceptable and is grounds potentially for the death penalty under Article 94 of the UCMJ it was treason plain and simple.. He may have disagreed with the President on policies etc but if there is evidence and it appears its there then he needs to be removed. (hell he shouldve already been relieved of his command authority after this debacle in Afghanistan especially now when it appears they fragged a damn humantarian aide worker instead of an actual ISIS-K terrorist in some asinine attempt to placate the Publics demand for retribution and instead of doing so killed somebody innocent possibly deliberately).
    Perhaps you suffer from short term memory loss. The President of the United States had just unleashed a fascist mob on his own Vice President in an attempt to overturn an election he lost. There was no telling what he would do next. CNN was having a field day. Miley basically called to say, don’t worry, this guy will be out of here soon, we won’t let him do anything crazy. Totally rational given the situation.

  4. #4
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7117
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,593
    Blog Entries
    2
    Milley is an incompetent cuck who just blows with whichever wind he feels will carry him the farthest.

    He was loyal to Trump when it looked like that was the right career move, and now he's all in with CRT and leftist race-baiting when he thinks that will impress his Democratic overlords.

    Plus he did an absolute shit job with thie Afghanistan withdrawal, though that's more on Biden than him.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis:

  5. #5
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1223
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Milley is an incompetent cuck who just blows with whichever wind he feels will carry him the farthest.

    He was loyal to Trump when it looked like that was the right career move, and now he's all in with CRT and leftist race-baiting when he thinks that will impress his Democratic overlords.

    Plus he did an absolute shit job with thie Afghanistan withdrawal, though that's more on Biden than him.
    Without commenting on that, he did the right thing during Trump’s coup attempt.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: No
      
      TheXFactor: Yes. Trump should never have control of nuclear weapons.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    If there is any evidence Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen Milley in fact contacted his counterpart in the PLA and stated what he did as well as literally ordering any military action by Trump to be refused then he should be immediately relieved of his command position and held pending Court Martial.. This isnt even debateable what he did is a clear seditious act and usurpation of his authority as well as violation of the delination of military control between civilian and military leadership.. He literally usurped or tried to the powers of the Commander in Chief including prior to the election in 2020.. This is unacceptable and is grounds potentially for the death penalty under Article 94 of the UCMJ it was treason plain and simple.. He may have disagreed with the President on policies etc but if there is evidence and it appears its there then he needs to be removed. (hell he shouldve already been relieved of his command authority after this debacle in Afghanistan especially now when it appears they fragged a damn humantarian aide worker instead of an actual ISIS-K terrorist in some asinine attempt to placate the Publics demand for retribution and instead of doing so killed somebody innocent possibly deliberately).
    This is a tough one. Gen. Milley and any other member of the military has the duty to follow legal orders but also the duty to refuse illegal orders. It seems to me we're talking about orders that were never given. Mr Trumps behavior leading up to and after the election was cause for great concern. If the general wanted to calm down some of this concern by telling someone he would not follow an illegal order then I don't see that as UCMJ issue. I don't know what legal order Trump could have given that was refused if there ever was one. It would have been illegal to order the military to intervene in the election and so Milley would have been on solid ground with the court martial had he ever been put into this position but, again, I think we are talking about hypotheticals.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Bingo

  7. #7
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    454
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    If there is any evidence Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen Milley in fact contacted his counterpart in the PLA and stated what he did as well as literally ordering any military action by Trump to be refused then he should be immediately relieved of his command position and held pending Court Martial.. This isnt even debateable what he did is a clear seditious act and usurpation of his authority as well as violation of the delination of military control between civilian and military leadership.. He literally usurped or tried to the powers of the Commander in Chief including prior to the election in 2020.. This is unacceptable and is grounds potentially for the death penalty under Article 94 of the UCMJ it was treason plain and simple.. He may have disagreed with the President on policies etc but if there is evidence and it appears its there then he needs to be removed. (hell he shouldve already been relieved of his command authority after this debacle in Afghanistan especially now when it appears they fragged a damn humantarian aide worker instead of an actual ISIS-K terrorist in some asinine attempt to placate the Publics demand for retribution and instead of doing so killed somebody innocent possibly deliberately).
    Perhaps you suffer from short term memory loss. The President of the United States had just unleashed a fascist mob on his own Vice President in an attempt to overturn an election he lost. There was no telling what he would do next. CNN was having a field day. Miley basically called to say, don’t worry, this guy will be out of here soon, we won’t let him do anything crazy. Totally rational given the situation.
    Go do your research clownshoes.. What Milley did the first time was done BEFORE the election even took place dumbass.. His first call to the PLAs Chief of staff was in October 2020 That in itself was a clear violation of Article 94 which deals with treason.

  8. #8
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    454
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Milley is an incompetent cuck who just blows with whichever wind he feels will carry him the farthest.

    He was loyal to Trump when it looked like that was the right career move, and now he's all in with CRT and leftist race-baiting when he thinks that will impress his Democratic overlords.

    Plus he did an absolute shit job with thie Afghanistan withdrawal, though that's more on Biden than him.
    I wouldve agreed but this is much more insidious then that Druff.. The fact he told the Chief of Staff of the PLA prior to the last election (the first phone call was in Oct 2020) he would inform them of any military actions planned before they happened is literally the definition of treason and grounds for immediate removal and ultimately a complete stripping of rank to E-1 and life sentence at the USDB in Ft Leavenworth for treason.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Milley is an incompetent cuck who just blows with whichever wind he feels will carry him the farthest.

    He was loyal to Trump when it looked like that was the right career move, and now he's all in with CRT and leftist race-baiting when he thinks that will impress his Democratic overlords.

    Plus he did an absolute shit job with thie Afghanistan withdrawal, though that's more on Biden than him.
    I wouldve agreed but this is much more insidious then that Druff.. The fact he told the Chief of Staff of the PLA prior to the last election (the first phone call was in Oct 2020) he would inform them of any military actions planned before they happened is literally the definition of treason and grounds for immediate removal and ultimately a complete stripping of rank to E-1 and life sentence at the USDB in Ft Leavenworth for treason.
    I think I am missing the point because I don't know what PLA stands for.

  10. #10
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    454
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,120
    Oh and while were at it.. heres a lovely story about the so called Social Justice Warrior Milley and his coverup of sexual misconduct allegations at West Point involving the son of one of his buddies

    https://militarycorruption.com/milley/

    But back to the discussion at hand

    "Milley also reassured Chinese Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army that the U.S. had no intention of launching a strike against China, according to the paper. It was one of two secret phone calls shared with Li on the issue. The first took place on Oct. 30, 2020, after Milley reviewed intelligence suggesting China believed the U.S. was preparing for an attack due to military exercises in the South China Sea and Trump's antagonism toward the country, according to The Post. But Milley told Li he would be warned of an impending attack.

    “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years," he said, according to the paper. "If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

    But the events of Jan. 6 renewed Li's concerns. On Jan. 8, Milley once again assured the Chinese general. “We are 100 percent steady. Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes,” he told him, according to The Post.

    That phone call on Oct 30th was a patent violation of UCMJ Article 94..

    Additionally he has repeatedly covered and made excuses for the Chinese regarding Taiwan saying that China had no intention or hope to retake Taiwan yet months into Bidens term the PLA and China have gotten increasingly Bellicose towards Taiwan and why shouldnt they given the total ineptitude being shown by Biden and Gen Milley as the top military leader in uniform. Hes all but handed Taiwan back to the CCP.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

    I wouldve agreed but this is much more insidious then that Druff.. The fact he told the Chief of Staff of the PLA prior to the last election (the first phone call was in Oct 2020) he would inform them of any military actions planned before they happened is literally the definition of treason and grounds for immediate removal and ultimately a complete stripping of rank to E-1 and life sentence at the USDB in Ft Leavenworth for treason.
    I think I am missing the point because I don't know what PLA stands for.
    People's Liberation Army (PLA) —> China

    Might as well learn this moniker as Taiwan/US vs China/Russia ramps up.

    I am compelled every night to stay up to date with this diplomatic shitshow. As Biden at this very moment is trying to rebuild US Chinese relations the NeoCons seem intent on conflict. Biden & that idiot Harris stand no chance of averting conflict.

    The Chinese no military fly over Taiwan debate is where I’m at currently.

    The US creation of what amounts to a Taiwan embassy is gonna trigger the Red team.

    There is tons of tension and phone calls. It is the Chinese diplomats who are contentious, make no mistake

    If you like war (and what American doesn’t) I suggest you learn PLA.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

    I think I am missing the point because I don't know what PLA stands for.
    People's Liberation Army (PLA) —> China

    Might as well learn this moniker as Taiwan/US vs China/Russia ramps up.

    I am compelled every night to stay up to date with this diplomatic shitshow. As Biden at this very moment is trying to rebuild US Chinese relations the NeoCons seem intent on conflict. Biden & that idiot Harris stand no chance of averting conflict.

    The Chinese no military fly over Taiwan debate is where I’m at currently.

    The US creation of what amounts to a Taiwan embassy is gonna trigger the Red team.

    There is tons of tension and phone calls. It is the Chinese diplomats who are contentious, make no mistake

    ok, got it. Thank you. Yes, our generals should not be discussing military intent with the Chinese. I always appreciate your insights and usually find myself hoping you're wrong.

    If you like war (and what American doesn’t) I suggest you learn PLA.

  14. #14
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    275
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Trump was trying to stage a coup and overthrow the government of the United States. So they can go to jail together.

    And yet there is ZERO evidence of this. Otherwise he already would have been arrested. I also await to see the actual evidence of Gen Miley's conduct. All we have so far is anecdotal stuff. But, keep pushing the Libtard propaganda Walt, you're doing a great job!

  15. #15
    as i understand it, no soldier may follow orders to do anything contrary to the oath he takes to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"...it would be up to a military court to decide if Milley acted appropriately if there is enough evidence to bring charges
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  16. #16
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1223
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Trump was trying to stage a coup and overthrow the government of the United States. So they can go to jail together.

    And yet there is ZERO evidence of this. Otherwise he already would have been arrested. I also await to see the actual evidence of Gen Miley's conduct. All we have so far is anecdotal stuff. But, keep pushing the Libtard propaganda Walt, you're doing a great job!
    The evidence is that he lost the election and was trying to prevent the winner from taking office, and stay in office himself instead. That is a coup.

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  17. #17
    Yeah there is ZERO evidence. (I just wonder how stupid you'd have to be to say that, w/emphasis on the zero.)
    What were they doing there then?
    So why did it take so long for Trump to call it off?
    & Why doesn't the GOP want to get to the bottom of this?
    I thought it was ANTIFA? What happened to that lie?
    Sorry, its hard to keep up w/all the BS you guys spew.

    Just keep your head in the ground and your TV tuned into OAN, and there will never be any evidence.






    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Trump was trying to stage a coup and overthrow the government of the United States. So they can go to jail together.

    And yet there is ZERO evidence of this. Otherwise he already would have been arrested. I also await to see the actual evidence of Gen Miley's conduct. All we have so far is anecdotal stuff. But, keep pushing the Libtard propaganda Walt, you're doing a great job!
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  18. #18
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    585
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Perhaps you suffer from short term memory loss. The President of the United States had just unleashed a fascist mob on his own Vice President in an attempt to overturn an election he lost. There was no telling what he would do next. CNN was having a field day. Miley basically called to say, don’t worry, this guy will be out of here soon, we won’t let him do anything crazy. Totally rational given the situation.
    Go do your research clownshoes.. What Milley did the first time was done BEFORE the election even took place dumbass.. His first call to the PLAs Chief of staff was in October 2020 That in itself was a clear violation of Article 94 which deals with treason.
    Dude, enough of the personal insults. It’s what’s poisoned this forum.

    Miley called his counterpart and said: “We’re having an election, the aftermath is going to be a shitshow (because he knew Trump would lose and would not accept the result), I’ll still be around when the dust settles”. Then he called him again right after Trumps attempted coup to say: “he’s shot load, in two weeks everything will be back to normal.” A prudent course of action in my opinion.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: This
    Last edited by Jayjami; 09-15-2021 at 11:35 AM.

  19. #19
    Miley was just making sure Trumpy Trump had enough nukes to take care of any hurricanes.

     
    Comments
      
      Jayjami: Nuking hurricanes rep
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

    PFA Rookie of the Year 2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle soul reader or rfid reader.
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

    Go do your research clownshoes.. What Milley did the first time was done BEFORE the election even took place dumbass.. His first call to the PLAs Chief of staff was in October 2020 That in itself was a clear violation of Article 94 which deals with treason.
    Dude, enough of the personal insults. It’s what’s poisoned this forum.

    Miley called his counterpart and said: “We’re having an election, the aftermath is going to be a shitshow (because he knew Trump would lose and would not accept the result), I’ll still be around when the dust settles”. Then he called him again right after Trumps attempted coup to say: “he’s shot load, in two weeks everything will be back to normal.” A prudent course of action in my opinion.
    Pot meet Kettle as far as Im concerned.. Walter the rest like you Jayjami fucking started hurling the personal insults at folks like dwai, myself and others a long time before this.. Maybe just maybe FTP (while I disagree with him on some crap) has had enough of the bullshit from guys like you who have the same we know better then you holier then thou mentality. Maybe just maybe hes sick of seeing so called leaders fuck our military over and over... And shit since you love calling me a conspiracy theorist Ill just revel in it and say this.. Maybe just maybe Milley knew the fix was in with the election back the end of October.. How do you all explain that all these so called predictions from folks about it appearing Trump won the election and then suddenly the tide would turn were so repeated before the election.. Maybe perhaps because they were let in on the scam sham of an election about to take place.. 100K+ ballots now proven to have not have proper custody logs in Georgia.. That far surpasses what Biden won by.. I swear people are damn lemmings and only want to regurgitate what the fuck the idiot box on TV tells them from MSLSD, Communist News Network et all..

    Was listening to a guy on the radio this morning on Iheartmedia and hes from Vietnam now a US citizen and he says whats happening here is actually worse then what happened when his home country fell to the Communists.. Even in the old Soviet Union the totalitarianism from the Democrats would make Stalin smile.. This is right out of the playbook of the iron fisted smiling CCP.. You will do what we tell you or else we will make your lives a living hell period.. If you cant see it then you've lost your ability to reason and think and have gone past the point of no return.. You leftists can have Cali, Ore, WA and the NE USA from Maine to DC but leave the rest the fuck of us alone please..

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: Enough with the three dupes you fucking rube

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-22-2021, 04:56 PM
  2. Gen-X'r Student Loan debt plight...
    By garrett in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2021, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-14-2018, 09:49 AM
  4. AN ARTICLE THAT WILL HELP ALMOST EVERYONE HERE....
    By Onestep in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
  5. Openly Gay Comic Book Character
    By Vwls in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 03:05 PM