Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So funny Marty cant help himself yet again

Load Metric
    ripptyde dupe up in the house y'all

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

If the personal stuff had continued, I would have simply quit coming here, much like you should quit lendingg credence to everything Marty does.

Druff, lol at you having an aneurysm over a babies foot yet you let my wife's entire body sans face on the forum.
    You are so full of shit. You were trying to find personal info on Vegas because he was being mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    It's a good thing you didn't say anything about a certain significant other in Jsearles' pathetic excuse for a life, Weiss, otherwise shit would have gotten out of hand and you would have had to "deal with consequences you weren't prepared for".
    Sounds like you were threatening Vegas.
    LOL! Jsearles is so full of shit it is almost mind boggling. Not only did he not ignore one little thing I said about his wife, he also sent out PM's to people asking for my personal info. And yes, this is his exact quote via PM regarding said quote...

Leave my family out of it or there will be repercussions for you that I'm not sure you are ready to deal with.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

You are so full of shit. You were trying to find personal info on Vegas because he was being mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    It's a good thing you didn't say anything about a certain significant other in Jsearles' pathetic excuse for a life, Weiss, otherwise shit would have gotten out of hand and you would have had to "deal with consequences you weren't prepared for".
    LOL! Jsearles is so full of shit it is almost mind boggling. Not only did he not ignore one little thing I said about his wife, he also sent out PM's to people asking for my personal info. And yes, this is his exact quote via PM regarding said quote...

Leave my family out of it or there will be repercussions for you that I'm not sure you are ready to deal with.
    All hollow threats. That's obviously different than Druff actually acting upon his impulses.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

All hollow threats. That's obviously different than Druff actually acting upon his impulses.
    Quoted just in case you somehow realize how stupid you look and decide to edit this shit.

Load Metric

Ya no kidding, Everything you say is hollow
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

Full of shit again. Had someone given you info about Vegas you would have posted it in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Full of shit again. Had someone given you info about Vegas you would have posted it in a second.
    My trolls are doing a pretty good job of muddying the waters.

Do two wrongs make a right? Does anyone support Druff contact JewTyde's family?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

actually I do
    And its based on Marty's actions.

He didnt like the fact that I created a bracket on bracketgeek about him, so he contacted the attorney who came up with the idea for the site and informed him of our actions.

In this case, since Marty felt it was alright to contact him, I can understand why it would be ok for Druff to contact his family members to let them know what he was doing to harm him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

actually I do
    And its based on Marty's actions.

He didnt like the fact that I created a bracket on bracketgeek about him, so he contacted the attorney who came up with the idea for the site and informed him of our actions.

In this case, since Marty felt it was alright to contact him, I can understand why it would be ok for Druff to contact his family members to let them know what he was doing to harm him.
    Also keep in mind that I am not messaging Marty's sister just because Marty is calling me names.

I would never do that.

My sister's info was posted on Marty's site, and he said he had no problem with that, even knowing that idiots from his site will probably bother her.

Therefore, he should have no problem if I contact his own sister and let her know what's happening.

BTW, in an ultimate act of hypocrisy, Marty censored his own sister's name from his site today.

Load Metric
    You cant even type Jewdonk over there.

Load Metric
    Druff, check pms. (unrelated to any scandal or controversies) Ty sir.

Load Metric
    Tyde vs. Druff round 74, only this time around we have JSearles thinking he's scoring cool points by antagonizing Druff.

Buckle up...

Name:  10545292-large.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  21.6 KB

Load Metric
    Getting wrapped up in all this shit cannot be healthy.

Load Metric

Marty instigated this whole thing. If you can't see that then you are a complete moron. Todd has every right to do what he's doing. In fact I'm disappointed in Todd. I think he should be going at Marty MUCH harder than he is. Marty needs to learn a lesson, if that takes someone stooping to his level to do it, then so be it. I also just saw Marty is starting shit again with Drexel. Marty is not the victim here.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Marty instigated this whole thing. If you can't see that then you are a complete moron. Todd has every right to do what he's doing. In fact I'm disappointed in Todd. I think he should be going at Marty MUCH harder than he is. Marty needs to learn a lesson, if that takes someone stooping to his level to do it, then so be it. I also just saw Marty is starting shit again with Drexel. Marty is not the victim here.
    Never once have I said Marty is in the right here. I'm trying to level with the only party who I think is sane. I'm beginning to wonder about Druff though. The definition of insanity is you repeatedly doing the same thing yet expecting different results. Round 74 of Druff vs Marty is the same old tired bullsit.

Two wrongs don't make a right folks. Please refer to the solid gold post earlier in this thread. Todd is fighting a never ending battle with a spastastic retard who is more childish than he. Honestly, what's the desired outcome?

Load Metric

Drexel could accidentally send a copy of the Vegas warrant on Marty to the Sacramento PD so i would not recommend Martin fuking with Brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Marty Marty Marty buddy, you are fucking all over the place buddy. Monsieur Carrico has contradicted himself so many times I lost count. Mr. Gerson and myself will be sharing a meal shortly. I will not be saying and spraying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Carrico, you seriously doing this shit again? Have you no shame? Living at the expense of your parents. Pissing your time and other peoples money away on completely juvenile B.S. Do you see yourself behaving this way at 60, 65. Please, please contract a horribly painful disease that wastes your body but does not affect your brain or kill you. Jewdonk.info should make a return with your complete name, address, cell #, employment posted top and center of every page. Now have one of your assholes lash out at me. It's OK, I've had worse things happen to me. Water off a ducks back.
    Cleatus I am sorry that I missed you at the Palazzo. If you saw somebody who was at a 4-8 table and looked under the influence last night that was probably me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Jewdonk.info should make a return with your complete name, address, cell #, employment posted top and center of every page.
    What would that accomplish? He gets a new apartment every month, can buy a new prepaid phone, and can't hold down a job.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information