Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The haters said Biden would be soft on China. So far he's been tougher than Trump.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ the thread title...

lol @ wally and no factor. you guys are like a coupe of ostriches with their heads in the sand

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I prefer a shart over an inability to walk properly.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I prefer a shart over an inability to walk properly.
    Show us your tits butch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    can't wait for the tards to start writing that biden was responsible for the vaccine. they've already started saying it in the media.

no reason why these louie's won't believe it.

can't believe how deluded you fuckers are about biden as well. it's impossible not to see how weak of a president he his. i really didn't think it was possible to do this much bad in such a short amount of time. i really didn't.

do you really like a president that talks out of both sides of his mouth? do you really like what he's done thus far?

the guy isn't even driving the bus.

making matters worse is the msm covers for everything this bufoon does. the dude has zero accountability
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Welcome to Barack Obama's third term as President.

Obama is the reason that Biden is President.

Joe Biden is responsible for distributing the vaccine, over 100 million doses so far.

If Trump was still President, it is guaranteed he would fuck it up.

However, all the world leaders could have vaccinated the entire world some 7.8 Billion people.

They decided to hoard the vaccines for themselves instead. Fuck the poor in Africa, South America and other poor nations.

Of course, no one really knows the full side effects of these mRNA vaccines. Some people have died unexpectedly.

I guess some people have to be guinea pigs.

Load Metric
    Like any administration, the Biden Administration has been a mixed bag, but with more positive than negative.

What's most important is that the war on covid has been prioritized and generally well handled and there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. It's a relief to have adults in charge.

China has been a pleasant surprise. I thought that there might be a softness in our policy towards China due to the influence of the hard left wing of the Democratic Party, but that has been nowhere in evidence. I think that the the CCP has been put slightly off balance. However, as 2021 China resembles pre-WWII Japan or Germany, it will be important to remain strong.

Immigration has been poorly handled. This really needs to be cleaned up. Southern Texas is a mess.

Druff has called the Democratic Party a joke but the Republican Party has become little more than a cult of personality with Stalin-like implications for those who step out of line. It's all in for Trump or get out. All this for a narcissist who led them to a 7 million popular vote loss, a difficult task for an incumbent. Murkowski, Collins, and Hogan have no future as Republicans.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Like any administration, the Biden Administration has been a mixed bag, but with more positive than negative.

What's most important is that the war on covid has been prioritized and generally well handled and there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. It's a relief to have adults in charge.

listen to this ding a ling. more positive than negative, huh care to go into more detail about this...and lol @ giving biden massive credit for covid. he literally played little to no role, other than being the president and do what others told him. if he was in charge at a crucial time you can bet we wouldn't even of had a vaccine this soon.

let's not forget the head of these pharma companies holding back covid until after the election as well. yeah,..they fucked trump good
    Last edited by mulva; 03-21-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Joe Biden is responsible for distributing the vaccine, over 100 million doses so far.

However, all the world leaders could have vaccinated the entire world some 7.8 Billion people.

They decided to hoard the vaccines for themselves instead. Fuck the poor in Africa, South America and other poor nations.

Of course, no one really knows the full side effects of these mRNA vaccines. Some people have died unexpectedly.

You need to check the stats, tard. Percentagewise, twice as many Americans as Europeans have have covid vaccine shots. The Europeans are begging us for doses so it's not like they have anything to hoard.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You need to check the stats, tard. Percentagewise, twice as many Americans as Europeans have have covid vaccine shots. The Europeans are begging us for doses so it's not like they have anything to hoard.
    Once again you have proven you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Just because you know how to look at pictures doesn't mean you know how to read.

The European Commission has secured up to 2.6 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines so far and negotiations are underway for additional doses. Vaccine deliveries to EU countries have increased steadily and vaccination is gathering pace. The Commission is also working with industry to step up vaccine manufacturing capacity.
    That's way more than the United States you racist, ignorant piece of shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Aren’t you the moron who claimed everyone would get the vaccine before us once Biden was elected? That was a rhetorical question. I don’t have to link it, we both know you’re that stupid and you said it multiple times. Clueless and wrong as always. Forty years olds already and sixteen year olds by end of month. Great prediction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Aren’t you the moron who claimed everyone would get the vaccine before us once Biden was elected? That was a rhetorical question. I don’t have to link it, we both know you’re that stupid and you said it multiple times. Clueless and wrong as always. Forty years olds already and sixteen year olds by end of month. Great prediction.
    Yes, he did. Specifically he said Biden would make sure China got it before America. Then he denied saying it and only admitted it after I linked to 2 posts where he said exactly that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    On a side note some of the members of the Biden Administration are providing great joke material. The obvious is A Bliken (Men in Tights) but so much better is Jen Psaki “Bomb” and her constantly circling like she’s running her fingers around the rim of that glass before she pounds one everytime before going out to face the Press and her especially evil arch enemy Peter Doucey from Fox.

Thread Information