Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sports Bettor Wins Nearly $1 Million With $604 Parlay Bet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Now back to the point, and some of you all don't know esp the newer people I got staked to a WSOP from Cmoney from PFA here. I flew out to Vegas met him at the Bellagio he handed me a pile of cash, I went to the Rio registered, played next day.
    Hi Garrett, I hope this post finds you well.

Although the spirit of your above post is commendable, the factual and accuracy is askew.

I met you at the Bellagio because Colton (no joke) was afraid to meet you.
    I handed you 10 $100 bills.
    Colton paid me $1500 to pay you $1000 lol.

Godspeed

ZoD
    I honestly didn't think you posted here anymore or cared to be overly mentioned by us here.

So my saying it that way in a sense was also, just not bringing you into it all. End of the day I knew Cmoney was good for it, and I never doubted the stake or you for what it's worth. Hope all is well for you....

Godspeed (obv lol)...

=)

Load Metric

Now back to the point, and some of you all don't know esp the newer people I got staked to a WSOP from Cmoney from PFA here. I flew out to Vegas met him at the Bellagio he handed me a pile of cash, I went to the Rio registered, played next day.

Although the spirit of your above post is commendable, the factual and accuracy is askew.

Godspeed

ZoD
    Of course he did, it was somebody else's money anyway.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    That part is true, and not that any of this matters but its true and honest so whatever...

I did meet Drexel very quickly, in the Bellagio and honestly in that moment at that point in time, everything was either gonna be real. Or awful and I knew then I was about to find out (LOL). So my expected to be 1st WSOP opportunity would have just been a disaster of course if Cmoney or Drexel stood me up at that point, which did not happen of course. And you never know with some of the people on this board lol.

Truth be told now, and you all want the REAL cliffhanger now.. And I pondered this thought very shortly, because I didn't care either way. But part of me did wonder is Drexel actually really Cmoney (LOL). I actually wondered if possibly this Cmoney was actually just Drexel but after that meh whatever, idgaf anyway. So I was just like whatever idc anyway. I was focusing more myself on the WSOP event next day at that point anyway. That's about as long as i cared to ponder that thought. But I did actually talk to a 'Colton' on the phone a couple times, and lol I know that could of just been one of Drexel's boys I know LOL. In all seriousness it truly was a really amazing experience. I did get to play my first ever WSOP, and that will always mean a lot to me. It happened because of PFA here not sure the newBs here now, would actually know all that much if they even cared.

As i've said time and time again here, I have nothing but the utmost respect for and nothing negative to say about that whole time and experience, Good times...

=)
    Last edited by garrett; 03-16-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Godspeed

ZoD
    Of course he did, it was somebody else's money anyway.
    You’ve hinted at this a few times now. Care to elaborate at all on what you’re referring to?

I think I have a pretty good guess based on past info posted but out of respect for those potentially involved won’t state that guess publicly.

Shits insanely boring around here throw us a bone.

Load Metric

Godspeed

ZoD

I suppose that once the cancer is in your bones, you become frightened of many things.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wut kind of gambling degen makes a 600 15 team parlay?

this is a 1/2/5/10...maybe 20 bet
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information