Thread: sandra sellers g-town law prof is gone

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

sandra sellers g-town law prof is gone

for saying on a video that she was tired of seeing blacks at the bottom of grades in her class. or something of that nature.

here's a fucking good idea g-town. quit letting students in based on race or color and only by merit. that should pretty much stop after your basketball team. pretty sure they denied changstein in lieu of many ill equipped students.

usually once you get in to a top university students are able to handle the workload and succeed at high level. but i guess that's not true if you didn't earn your way in.

just keep lowering those standards. the usa really needs more dumb doctors and lawyers tha think they're smart because they went to xyz school
    Last edited by mulva; 03-11-2021 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    It's sort of funny how emotional the Fox News Crowd gets pouring the love on obscure people they normally would never even talk about, and would hate if they did talk about them, as soon as anything happens they can fit into their exaggerated cancel culture/race war/we hate wokeness narrative. Most of the time they don't even know the details of the incident, but they're ready to defend to the death this liberal elite ivory tower academic.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Nice to see Druff has let this site end up like Fox News

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    It's sort of funny how emotional the Fox News Crowd gets pouring the love on obscure people they normally would never even talk about, and would hate if they did talk about them, as soon as anything happens they can fit into their exaggerated cancel culture/race war/we hate wokeness narrative. Most of the time they don't even know the details of the incident, but they're ready to defend to the death this liberal elite ivory tower academic.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I enjoy your posts, but consider how accurate this one would be if you reversed the roles (substitute the blue team with red team and insert any of their narratives/agendas.

IMO, both sides are mirror images of each other. Nowadays it's more about making your opponents look evil rather than pointing out where you can find common ground.

Sad

Comments

go_buccos: Bingo.

Thread Information