Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 373

Thread: Biden Presidency Predictions

  1. #1
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    597
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,149

    Biden Presidency Predictions

    Civil unrest grows as far left evil agendas are pushed.

    Crime increases by 10%.

    Domestic terrorism grows markedly.

    We will be attacked by another country.

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: Nostradamus
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

  2. #2
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    597
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,149
    Racism worsens.
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

  3. #3
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Civil unrest grows as far left evil agendas are pushed.

    Crime increases by 10%.

    Domestic terrorism grows markedly.

    We will be attacked by another country.
    The first two have already happened (and the crime has increased way more than 10%) in NYC and other Democratic-run cities over the past year.

  4. #4
    RIP SYRIA 2021 and then maybe it becomes obvious (lol keep dreaming, dish) why the CIA influenced MSM never took a break trying to convince ppl everything trump does is bad

  5. #5

    Biden Presidency Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Civil unrest grows as far left evil agendas are pushed.

    Crime increases by 10%.

    Domestic terrorism grows markedly.

    We will be attacked by another country.
    Good post. Crime will be more like 20-30%. And the flood of illegals is coming.
    PFA's Flashlight King

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,967
    Blog Entries
    2
    One problem is that Biden, who himself isn't naturally far left, is under pressure to be NotTrump.

    So basically everything he does is going to have to be informed by, "Whatever Trump wanted here, I need to do the opposite."

    And it will result in a lot of really bad policy.

    If Biden won the Presidency, say, 12 years ago, he would have governed much differently. At this point he's decided to go down in history as "the guy who fixed everything Trump broke", which is the wrong way to approach a Presidency.

  7. #7
    more "domestic terrorism"

    more media gaslighting

    more republicans bad

    more hate crime hoaxes

    more tranny bullshit

    more white people bad

    more lbgtq bullshit

    more republican censorship

    more lockdowns

    more people of color

    more vaccines

    more police bad, black criminals good


    and this all of course, will still be Trump's and white supremacists' fault

  8. #8
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    126
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One problem is that Biden, who himself isn't naturally far left, is under pressure to be NotTrump.

    So basically everything he does is going to have to be informed by, "Whatever Trump wanted here, I need to do the opposite."

    And it will result in a lot of really bad policy.

    If Biden won the Presidency, say, 12 years ago, he would have governed much differently. At this point he's decided to go down in history as "the guy who fixed everything Trump broke", which is the wrong way to approach a Presidency.

    Being old enough to remember Biden in the Senate, this take is spot on. Now, he's not in charge. It really is a "Weekend at Bernie's" type situation. I heard he didn't want Harris as VP. He wanted Whitmer. He was overruled and told the BLM crowd would stay home instead of going to the polls if he picked a White person. He's just a figure head, but Obama admin holdovers are really running the show.

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: so true, puppet

  9. #9
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One problem is that Biden, who himself isn't naturally far left, is under pressure to be NotTrump.

    So basically everything he does is going to have to be informed by, "Whatever Trump wanted here, I need to do the opposite."

    And it will result in a lot of really bad policy.

    If Biden won the Presidency, say, 12 years ago, he would have governed much differently. At this point he's decided to go down in history as "the guy who fixed everything Trump broke", which is the wrong way to approach a Presidency.

    Being old enough to remember Biden in the Senate, this take is spot on. Now, he's not in charge. It really is a "Weekend at Bernie's" type situation. I heard he didn't want Harris as VP. He wanted Whitmer. He was overruled and told the BLM crowd would stay home instead of going to the polls if he picked a White person. He's just a figure head, but Obama admin holdovers are really running the show.
    "you heard"

    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Civil unrest grows as far left evil agendas are pushed.
    Civil unrest from the right tried to overthrow the government like some third world countries.

    Crime increases by 10%.
    Crime increased dramatically under Trump.

    Domestic terrorism grows markedly.
    Who are the domestic terrorists? MAGA Trump supporters.

    We will be attacked by another country.
    America has already been attacked by China and Russia.


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: These conservotards sure do project much.

  11. #11
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    126
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post


    Being old enough to remember Biden in the Senate, this take is spot on. Now, he's not in charge. It really is a "Weekend at Bernie's" type situation. I heard he didn't want Harris as VP. He wanted Whitmer. He was overruled and told the BLM crowd would stay home instead of going to the polls if he picked a White person. He's just a figure head, but Obama admin holdovers are really running the show.
    "you heard"


    Sorry, I should have said "I read" David Axelrod said it.

  12. #12
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

    "you heard"


    Sorry, I should have said "I read" David Axelrod said it.
    I heard it was Bobby Axelrod
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  13. #13

    Biden Presidency Predictions

    Straight up, cerzeva and dwai nail it every time here.
    PFA's Flashlight King

  14. #14
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Straight up, cerzeva and dwai nail it every time here.
    getting endorsed by you must make them feel really good about themselves
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  15. #15
    booming emerging industry of DIY kits to convert pick up trucks to NSTV's
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  16. #16
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    932
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,727
    BIDEN WILL OWN YOU FUCKING CUCKS, HOW'S THAT FOR A PREDICTION
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    BIDEN WILL OWN YOU FUCKING CUCKS, HOW'S THAT FOR A PREDICTION
    well, by my figuring its less than half right (that is, he'll own those that voted for him)
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  18. #18
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    932
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    more "domestic terrorism"

    more media gaslighting

    more republicans bad

    more hate crime hoaxes

    more tranny bullshit

    more white people bad

    more lbgtq bullshit

    more republican censorship

    more lockdowns

    more people of color

    more vaccines

    more police bad, black criminals good


    and this all of course, will still be Trump's and white supremacists' fault
    Ok doomer
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  19. #19
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    BIDEN WILL OWN YOU FUCKING CUCKS, HOW'S THAT FOR A PREDICTION
    well, by my figuring its less than half right (that is, he'll own those that voted for him)
    Dont give up, now more than ever we need high energy pedes!!
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  20. #20
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2092
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,413
    The US Dollar Index will trade sub 80.

    Gold will break the all time high of 2063

    Oil/Gas may not break all time highs, but will return to near highs. $4+ a gallon

    The markets will continue higher but not enough to keep up with commodity prices

    Real estate will trade new highs

    Artwork will trade new highs

    Collectibles will trade all time highs

    Old/Poor people are going to really get fucked

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2021, 07:58 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2021, 12:47 AM
  3. Oscar De La Hoya to run for the presidency in 2020
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2018, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 01:16 AM
  5. An Ongoing Evaluation of the Donald Trump Presidency
    By Henry in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 03:48 AM

Tags for this Thread