Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    That this is real defies comprehension. Yet I know it is.

Pretty much no one cares though. 25th amendment? Not a peep. You really are witnessing the end of any respect we once had for the institution of President. He is an insult to the office.

We have Americans sitting outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices. The Supreme Court was once a hallowed institution too. It was serious shit.

Biden isnÂ’t willfully incompetent. Senility isnÂ’t a lifestyle choice, Our failed democracy made Biden possible. ItÂ’s truly unbelievable where we are at.

There will be much more to keep you busy Davidee.

this is guaranteed at this point. demographics combined with the proliferation of the welfare state and the destruction of the traditional family are the primary culprits.

a penny for your thoughts...
    Recent thought on family values

I saw “Face the Nation” Sunday on CBS. Sunday was Mother’s Day. I watch very little mainstream news. They had the typical “feel good” piece at the end if I remember correctly.

Celebrating Single Mothers by Choice”. The fuck you say. I watch very little main stream news so I’m pretty sure it was CBS. I wasn’t exactly incredulous cause I know which way the wind is blowing but noted this new watermark in the decline.

The tragedy and problem of aggressive adolescent teens with no fathers. We were all aggressive young teens. It is simple chemistry. Except Druff, of course.

Yeah, we want to celebrate and encourage raising a kid without a father. Yeah, this is another great step forward for society. I get being a little libertarian and staying out of other folks shit but fucking celebrating single motherhood by choice marks a new low.

Comments

Tellafriend: This isn’t our country anymore
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-14-2022 at 08:15 AM.

Thread Information