Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Druff Witteles

Load Metric

Dan Druff Witteles

Originally Posted by 408Mike
    I'm thinking of going back to complete my education.

Does anyone know where I can apply for my grammar school/elementary school GED?
    Druff,

I realize your ego has long since expanded into realms of literally infinite intumescence (of which the size cannot accurately be measured by conventional means) but suffice to say, should you get your head out of the clouds for just a scant moment in time, and be ever so assiduous, your own private forum here is rife with people scampering all over the faggot rules you try (in vain) to sprinkle about, and this makes you look like a fool.

*IF* today is the day you want to actually DO as you say you are going to do TO ANYONE ON THE FORUM OTHER THAN MYSELF, what preceded the longest grammatically correct sentence ever seen (penned by an active member posting on these forums) is the signature of six toed pete, and it is NOT ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID IN MY LIFE.

I kinda recall you saying recently that you would put a STOP to people butchering or outright contriving complete bullshit quotes and using them for their signatures, did you not?

What's up with that?

As an aside, it made me chuckle (briefly) when I read the ramblings of a senile old bastard actually insinuating I may have short comings with regard to my comprehension and application of English vernacular. I do love me some unintended (and hilarious) irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Name:  paddington.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  15.0 KB

never forget

Load Metric
    Druff, you need to ban this fucking idiot.

Load Metric
    I have never seen someone try so hard to write like they are smart and yet fail so miserably.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Name:  paddington.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  15.0 KB

never forget

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Definition of INTUMESCENCE

: a swollen or enlarged part of a plant or animal; also : the process of swelling up or enlarging

Did anyone know the definition of this word before Mike's post? I sure as hell didn't.

Load Metric
    I just got here from redtube where I had an INTUMESCENCE but fortunately I was able to rub until it disappeared. The versillimitude of this acclimatization cannot be deniable any longer! End women's suffrage now!

Load Metric
    Spinning like a top....

PM from 408

Jasep you ugly rat, I directly challenge you to a measurement of intelligence, the results of which will be viewable by the public in general.

Accept, and you will be ridiculed for all time for being dumber than 408mike.

Balk, and I will make this challenge (as well as your refusal obviously) to accept public, something I can't WAIT to do because you are a fucking mongoloid faggot and I can't wait to put you in your place.

Let's be clear on something chum, you bang 4's (desperate ones at that) because that's the best your DNA can get, point set and match.

Anytime chummy my man, I am waiting. I included Druff for the sake of transparency and Barry because he would be the man best fit for putting the IQ challenge together in my opinion.

You have a week (*7* days from today) to figure out how this goes down before I crush your faggot soul for being the coward you undoubtedly are.

tick tock
    Mike, escrow whatever amount you can come up with that will be worth my time and I will be more than willing to do any type of IQ test with you, I do not accept steaks bought with EBT as a suitable form of currency....

Make it worth it for me Mike and I am happy to do this challenge... I have no interest in spending any time out of my day doing anything for free that has to do with you....

Get your hands on 500 American dollars and we can go ahead and get the ball rolling on this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Definition of INTUMESCENCE

: a swollen or enlarged part of a plant or animal; also : the process of swelling up or enlarging

Did anyone know the definition of this word before Mike's post? I sure as hell didn't.

You havent been reading enough wordy British writers. That's like their standard word for boner

Load Metric
    Get your hands on 500 American dollars and we can go ahead and get the ball rolling on this.
    Theres no way Craziest Mike can come up with $500, just ask Vegas1369.

Load Metric
    Do we need another Jason Searles situation here???

Load Metric
    408 is like the Don Quixote of PFA.

Load Metric
    Also Mike, you and I are the same age, here are a few differences between us and a few incorrect pieces of information you have about me corrected.

- I have never fucked lunch meat
    - I have never befriended a spider to fight the depression of being alone
    - I have never eaten raw cake mix
    - My bedroom door is intact and I have not been in danger of losing it in at least 15 years
    - I do not rent rooms or accept free rooms from people, I have an address, with big boy bills in my name
    - I have a beautiful girlfriend who has a full time job and a house
    - I have never depended on anyone in my adult life and managed to succeed on my own
    - I have never rolled anyone on a bet
    - While I enjoy sonatine and scooter, I am not obsessed with other grown men on the internet
    - Instead of mooching off of my mother I make every attempt to give her things to make her life easier, her obligation to care for me ended in 1998 and I never once considered taking advantage of the fact that she is my mother and cannot say no to me for another 14+ years of my life
    - I have a credit card

This list can go on forever, there is no doubt that I have made smarter decisions than you in life. Blame pennies, blame disorders, blame medications, blame your relatives, blame your mom, blame whatever you want to blame but realize the true answer to why you are where you are is simple, you are a loser.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Escrow first obv, I only agree to non escrow situations with trustworthy people

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Escrow first obv, I only agree to non escrow situations with trustworthy people
    Do we need 3 arbitrary judges?

Load Metric
    If Mike's whore of a mother happens to be reading this, and needs some ideas on what to get Mikey for Christmas, here are some ideas:

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/

http://www.meathub.com/fresh-deli-meat-s/3.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Also Mike, you and I are the same age, here are a few differences between us and a few incorrect pieces of information you have about me corrected.

- My bedroom door is intact and I have not been in danger of losing it in at least 15 years
    - I do not rent rooms or accept free rooms from people, I have an address, with big boy bills in my name
    - I have never depended on anyone in my adult life and managed to succeed on my own
    - While I enjoy sonatine and scooter, I am not obsessed with other grown men on the internet
    - Instead of mooching off of my mother I make every attempt to give her things to make her life easier, her obligation to care for me ended in 1998 and I never once considered taking advantage of the fact that she is my mother and cannot say no to me for another 14+ years of my life
    - I have a credit card

This list can go on forever, there is no doubt that I have made smarter decisions than you in life. Blame pennies, blame disorders, blame medications, blame your relatives, blame your mom, blame whatever you want to blame but realize the true answer to why you are where you are is simple, you are a loser.
    FTW

Load Metric
    Looks like Mike is having a nice friday night by himself on mom's PC.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Originally Posted by 408Mike
    I'm thinking of going back to complete my education.

Does anyone know where I can apply for my grammar school/elementary school GED?
    Druff,

I realize your ego has long since expanded into realms of literally infinite intumescence (of which the size cannot accurately be measured by conventional means) but suffice to say, should you get your head out of the clouds for just a scant moment in time, and be ever so assiduous, your own private forum here is rife with people scampering all over the faggot rules you try (in vain) to sprinkle about, and this makes you look like a fool.

*IF* today is the day you want to actually DO as you say you are going to do TO ANYONE ON THE FORUM OTHER THAN MYSELF, what preceded the longest grammatically correct sentence ever seen (penned by an active member posting on these forums) is the signature of six toed pete, and it is NOT ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID IN MY LIFE.

I kinda recall you saying recently that you would put a STOP to people butchering or outright contriving complete bullshit quotes and using them for their signatures, did you not?

What's up with that?

As an aside, it made me chuckle (briefly) when I read the ramblings of a senile old bastard actually insinuating I may have short comings with regard to my comprehension and application of English vernacular. I do love me some unintended (and hilarious) BAloney

O RELY

Name:  220px-Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.JPG
Views: 569
Size:  7.7 KB

NEVERFORGET

Load Metric

- I have a credit card

Brutal

Thread Information