Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

so are the peeps in portland just gonna continue to riot every night?

nobody really does anything about it, nor does any msm outlet cover it anymore.

this mother fucking shit is like the jimmy carter, iranian hostage drama...except nightline gave you updates every night for 2 years.

how the hell can any business operate with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

this mother fucking shit is like the jimmy carter, iranian hostage drama...except nightline gave you updates every night for 2 years.

s

Hate to say it but it's the Democrats fault.
    Trump tried to clean it up!

Welcome to Biden's world!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

s

Hate to say it but it's the Democrats fault.
    Trump tried to clean it up!

Welcome to Biden's world!

#BidensAmerica #BidenRiots #AltLeftExtremists

Gold
    Load Metric
    At the end of the day the mischief that antifa does is pretty mild. Its a lot of burning dumpsters, breaking parking meters, breaking shop front windows, harassing police, etc.

The general populace of Portland is pretty lefty to begin with, so if that is your starting point it probably isn't too difficult to ignore the mischief. From the perspective of the people of Portland ignoring Antifa mischief is probably easier to stomach than giving Trump/Fox News the W by acknowledging it or dealing with it.

Antifa mischief has (and probably will continue to) run out small businesses and people surviving on the margins (which is ironic given what they purport to stand for), but the city itself can probably survive just fine ignoring and turning a blind eye to most of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    At the end of the day the mischief that antifa does is pretty mild. Its a lot of burning dumpsters, breaking parking meters, breaking shop front windows, harassing police, etc.

The general populace of Portland is pretty lefty to begin with, so if that is your starting point it probably isn't too difficult to ignore the mischief. From the perspective of the people of Portland ignoring Antifa mischief is probably easier to stomach than giving Trump/Fox News the W by acknowledging it or dealing with it.

Antifa mischief has (and probably will continue to) run out small businesses and people surviving on the margins (which is ironic given what they purport to stand for), but the city itself can probably survive just fine ignoring and turning a blind eye to most of it.
    great precedent to set, turn a blind eye and hope it goes away. that's why the lawlessness continues. it continues precisely because they let them get away with it. some of these dopey's aren't even afraid of cops with guns anymore because they know cops don't want to shoot them
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Don't know how frequent they still are but they've made the already shitty downtown a fucking wasteland.

It's already perpetually gloomy this time of year and driving through downtown into work per week is what looks like a desolate war zone after nuclear fallout.

Also seems like an uptick in general vandalism via graffiti - all over.

It's a shit town comprised of the ugliest collection of mostly white people that I've ever seen. A standard 6 would easily be an 8/9 here.

Love all of the outdoor shit in Oregon but can't wait to move the fuck away from this wasteland.

Thanks Biden!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Who gives a fuck if they do? The ONLY reason you even know about it is because Fox runs the same clip over and over.

Not one person on this entire forum could name one person from ANTIFA or BLM combined.

But, the boogaloo boys, killing 2 feds posing as BLM , (and boy WAS this a big story in RW news, when they thought it was BLM),
    or these F's trying to kidnap 2 governors, somehow don't make the Fox "news"? How can it when they need to keep you filled in on LW graffiti.

The RW is nothing but propaganda fed sheep these days. And anyone still on the #TrumpTrain2020, you would have sided w/Hitler.

Name:  MI Gov kidnappers.PNG
Views: 335
Size:  217.7 KB

An officer was gunned down. The killer was a ‘boogaloo boy’ using nearby peaceful protests as cover, feds say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/

Comments

nightmarefish: You FOX obsessed retard

dwai: stupid faggot

nunbeater: offset retards

rum dick: BS I know dozens of antifa and blm
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Who gives a fuck if they do? The ONLY reason you even know about it is because Fox runs the same clip over and over.

Not one person on this entire forum could name one person from ANTIFA or BLM combined.

But, the boogaloo boys, killing 2 feds posing as BLM , (and boy WAS this a big story in RW news, when they thought it was BLM),
    or these F's trying to kidnap 2 governors, somehow don't make the Fox "news"? How can it when they need to keep you filled in on LW graffiti.

The RW is nothing but propaganda fed sheep these days. And anyone still on the #TrumpTrain2020, you would have sided w/Hitler.

Name:  MI Gov kidnappers.PNG
Views: 335
Size:  217.7 KB

An officer was gunned down. The killer was a ‘boogaloo boy’ using nearby peaceful protests as cover, feds say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...even-carrillo/

keep up the good work. i like the bolded parts for more emphasis. i'm sure that u can find some even bigger fools than yourself to believe your nonsense

Load Metric
    Of all the threads you've started this one just points out what a propaganda fed sheep you really are.
    I'm sick of giving you guys the benefit of being lied to, you choose those channels.

At least ANITFA vandalizes at night when people aren't in the building.

This won't make the "news" you watch, because they will STILL be showing you a clip from March of LW graffiti.

Protesters clash with police, smash glass doors, disrupt lawmakers on 'unnerving' day at Oregon State Capitol in Salem

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...033533051.html
    Protesters broke glass doors at the largely-empty Capitol building, tore tarps from the marble reliefs on the front steps and engaged in a brief standoff with Oregon State Police and Salem Police Department officers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Of all the threads you've started this one just points out what a propaganda fed sheep you really are.
    I'm sick of giving you guys the benefit of being lied to, you choose those channels.

At least ANITFA vandalizes at night when people aren't in the building.

This won't make the "news" you watch, because they will STILL be showing you a clip from March of LW graffiti.

Protesters clash with police, smash glass doors, disrupt lawmakers on 'unnerving' day at Oregon State Capitol in Salem

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protester...033533051.html
    Protesters broke glass doors at the largely-empty Capitol building, tore tarps from the marble reliefs on the front steps and engaged in a brief standoff with Oregon State Police and Salem Police Department officers.
    Name:  brick.gif
Views: 413
Size:  1.87 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well after more rioting on New Years, their disaster of a mayor is finally acknowledging that the way he’s handled Antifa hasn’t worked. Who would have thought when you let your out of control kids do whatever the hell they want they will just continue to do whatever the hell they want?

http://www.truenewshub.com/dailywire...olice-condemn/

Load Metric
    Kalam nailed it.

Load Metric
    Let me guess Fox is showing Portland right now,
    or telling you to look at your 401k

I just want to get this video in before you guys see the edited
    Any Gno version where the proud boys are the hero's.

Anyone who thinks ANIFA and/or BLM is more of a problem than White Supremacy
    is a propaganda fed 🐑

9/11 > The Trump Era

Load Metric
    ANTIFA was pissed tonight in Portland...

Load Metric
    Another note about HEAT- in the street battle scene, a few of the police officers and detectives were using shotguns, a potentially worthless firearm in a long distance gun battle.

And yeah, the mag swap Val did was super smooth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Another note about HEAT- in the street battle scene, a few of the police officers and detectives were using shotguns, a potentially worthless firearm in a long distance gun battle.

an 80 yr old blind man couldn't miss with that weapon. one pull of the trigger releases a barrage of bullets

Load Metric

an 80 yr old blind man couldn't miss with that weapon. one pull of the trigger releases a barrage of bullets
    True as I own a police quality shotgun, but like I I said, a long distance gun battle, the range of 00 shot isn’t that far. A shotgun is for close range and battle rifle is for distance.

Load Metric
    Walt is a moron, dont listen to him,

Comments

Walter Sobchak: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

splitthis:

Salty_Aus: shuddup PEDO

Load Metric
    No. I listen to both sides and make up my own damn mind. He's really made you look stupid ITT

Comments

Walter Sobchak: it's not hard, he makes himself look stupid

Load Metric
    I thought you blocked me and don't see my posts?

then during the freeroll last night you pretended you weren't Outpost and told me the whole time not to criticize you on the forum, like everybody couldn't tell it was you.

Weren't you on this forum telling people stop whining, if they can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen?

Cry more CUCK

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information