Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This entire Jacob Blake situation is like a poor man's George Floyd.

Less sympathetic victim, and less obvious police wrongdoing.

Good excuse to riot and burn things again, though.

Bottom line is that if you fight with police and then go over to reach in your car to get something, police need to protect themselves. Many of these instances end up with the criminal grabbing a gun and firing. This guy had a violent history with police previously, and it's possible the cops knew that.

Anyway, the guy seems like a piece of shit, and I never cry too hard when a career piece of shit violent criminal gets shot when doing criminal things, regardless of the circumstances.
    This is what I don't get. If a cop kills some piece of shit white trash I wouldn't think twice about it. Piece of shit black dude though, cities burn, everyone wants "justice".
    that's because we have a shitty people problem, not a race problem. contrary to what the dems want you to think that we have a race problem and whitey is to blame.

Comments

Tellafriend: Correct
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I took a bunch of pictures of downtown and up town Kenosha. How do I post them without you guys getting all my info off the pictures? Also I couldn’t get the car lot the road was blocked off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I took a bunch of pictures of downtown and up town Kenosha. How do I post them without you guys getting all my info off the pictures? Also I couldn’t get the car lot the road was blocked off.
    if you just told us where you took the pictures why does it matter?

we can't get your SS and phone number, just location IF you have it enabled in the first place.

if you're really worried you could take screen shots of the pictures and upload them, or use a meta data ripping website and use links

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

we can't get your SS and phone number, just location IF you have it enabled in the first place.

if you're really worried you could take screen shots of the pictures and upload them, or use a meta data ripping website and use links
    Well my friend I’ll figure it out. I just don’t want my personal data all over PFA. You guys are a bunch of nuts lol

Load Metric

Well my friend I’ll figure it out. I just don’t want my personal data all over PFA. You guys are a bunch of nuts lol
    it only stores location data hence you telling us where you took the pictures it wouldn't matter, that's even if you have it enabled, but i feel you on wanting to be sure, bunch of weirdos on here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This entire Jacob Blake situation is like a poor man's George Floyd.

Less sympathetic victim, and less obvious police wrongdoing.

Good excuse to riot and burn things again, though.

Bottom line is that if you fight with police and then go over to reach in your car to get something, police need to protect themselves. Many of these instances end up with the criminal grabbing a gun and firing. This guy had a violent history with police previously, and it's possible the cops knew that.

Anyway, the guy seems like a piece of shit, and I never cry too hard when a career piece of shit violent criminal gets shot when doing criminal things, regardless of the circumstances.
    This is what I don't get. If a cop kills some piece of shit white trash I wouldn't think twice about it. Piece of shit black dude though, cities burn, everyone wants "justice".
    A lot of this is the fault of the media and Twitter SJWs, for pushing the incorrect narrative that the greatest existential threat to black people is white cops.

In reality, there were 15 shootings of unarmed black men by police in 2018, of which about 2/3 were probably justified anyway. At the same time, there were thousands of murders of black people by criminals in their own neighborhoods.

That's the biggest reason the whole BLM thing is such a farce. It would be like the medical community devoting most of its research to a super rare disease which kills only a few people per year, while ignoring cancer and heart disease.

However, the left constantly needs victim classes to "defend", and when you cast a group of people as victims, you need to name a perpetrator group in order to get political gain out of it. White cops are a perfect target for this, since you have a huge well from which to draw, and you can always find bad shootings or brutality in a country of 330 million people. So you grab a few outlier cases, mix in some outrage over justifiable shootings such as this one or Michael Brown, gloss over the "victim's" criminal history (even if it's very bad), and voila, you have a political narrative.

The whole thing is so manipulative, dishonest, and devoid of statistical reality.

The Democrats may think they're the party of science, but they're definitely not the party of basic mathematics.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: agree

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A lot of this is the fault of the media and Twitter SJWs, for pushing the incorrect narrative that the greatest existential threat to black people is white cops.

In reality, there were 15 shootings of unarmed black men by police in 2018, of which about 2/3 were probably justified anyway. At the same time, there were thousands of murders of black people by criminals in their own neighborhoods.

That's the biggest reason the whole BLM thing is such a farce. It would be like the medical community devoting most of its research to a super rare disease which kills only a few people per year, while ignoring cancer and heart disease.

However, the left constantly needs victim classes to "defend", and when you cast a group of people as victims, you need to name a perpetrator group in order to get political gain out of it. White cops are a perfect target for this, since you have a huge well from which to draw, and you can always find bad shootings or brutality in a country of 330 million people. So you grab a few outlier cases, mix in some outrage over justifiable shootings such as this one or Michael Brown, gloss over the "victim's" criminal history (even if it's very bad), and voila, you have a political narrative.

The whole thing is so manipulative, dishonest, and devoid of statistical reality.

The Democrats may think they're the party of science, but they're definitely not the party of basic mathematics.
    This is your problem. You conjure up a sentence or two of hyperbole and then you react to
    your own bullshit.

White cops are just a portion of the problem. Hundreds of years of discrimination/oppression
    do not suddenly disappear as is evidenced by numerous ignorant posts on this forum.

You call out LeBron James as someone not affected by systemic racism. How do you know?
    How many of his friends and relatives have suffered the effects of racism over the years.
    How do you know what LeBron or any black American face each and every day.

You are truly ignorant and I'm so glad to see that push is coming to shove
    and you lily whites have your panties in a knot.

This will not get better from your point of view.

There is nothing worse than a person who's culture/race has been persecuted
    to then become a person who looks the other way

Load Metric
    Make an account at imgBB and upload there.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

This is your problem. You conjure up a sentence or two of hyperbole and then you react to
    your own bullshit.

White cops are just a portion of the problem. Hundreds of years of discrimination/oppression
    do not suddenly disappear as is evidenced by numerous ignorant posts on this forum.

You call out LeBron James as someone not affected by systemic racism. How do you know?
    How many friends and relatives have suffered the effects of racism over the years.
    How do you know what LeBron and any black American face each and every day.

and you lily whites have your panties in a not.

The funniest part of dumb les is he doesn’t live within 100 miles of a black person.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol

Tellafriend: Got him

BiffCo99: Nuked
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Are they sending army reserves along with beffed up police? Or they just going to let it burn?

Gold
    Load Metric

your own bullshit.

How many of his friends and relatives have suffered the effects of racism over the years.
    How do you know what LeBron or any black American face each and every day.

and you lily whites have your panties in a knot.

Systemic racism is the ULTIMATE conspiracy theory.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

your own bullshit.

How many friends and relatives have suffered the effects of racism over the years.
    How do you know what LeBron and any black American face each and every day.

and you lily whites have your panties in a not.

The funniest part of dumb les is he doesn’t live within 100 miles of a black person.
    Shut up stupid, you don't know anything about me

Comments

Tellafriend: Exactly what you know about everyone else

Load Metric
    Just confirmed Jacob Blake had a knife when the office shot him that’s why they didn’t tackle him

Load Metric

I know you don’t live anywhere near black people and have no black friends so off your high horse racist.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Clear case of self defense. The shooter was running away from the rioters and was chased down and jumped.

https://twitter.com/jackmurphylive/status/1298629916041400320
    self defense i agree with while the shooter was down...

the shot after the bottle throwing, not so much, depends if the bottle thrower was getting ready to throw again or was charging

but a 17 year old with a firearm, and being from another state, that is pretty tough to find innocence
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

Comments

v12cl: nice work

BiffCo99: Better reporting than 99% of MSM

dwai: noice

GambleBotsChafedPenis: PFA Insider Access Rep

IamGreek: Great job. Stay safe

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Druff edit the post so they display from url, clicking each one is a pain in the dick.

nice pictures dude

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I know you don’t live anywhere near black people and have no black friends so off your high horse racist.
    What are you implying about black people? Is there something I should be wary of?
    Because I have interactions with people of various melanin make ups and none
    are of concern to me? The colour of skin does not make the person.

But I have been to places where I am wary. Try detox for instance. It's hit and miss.
    You may be sharing a meal with potential best friends or someone who wants to take you out.
    Natives, people of all races, the ones that actually made me leave early were white
    nut cases. So we are products of our environments which includes you.

You're stupid white trash.

Load Metric
    Druff edit the post so they display from url, clicking each one is a pain in the dick.

nice pictures dude
    I should have threw one of the wife’s tits in there for shock value lol better yet joe seabocks cock

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    really tho how fucking dumb do you have to be to chase after someone when you are armed with only a skateboard and they have a loaded gun and have already been shooting people

Name:  D08C81EB-CB8C-4FEE-8FEC-50730AFBF229.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  55.2 KB

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Yeaaaaaaaaah Pretty Much This Rep

Thread Information