Thread: First Trump vs. Biden Debate Sept. 29. CLEVELAND

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Russia helped Trump win, and anyone who thinks they didn't,
    because the most corrupt GA in history said they didn't ,
    watches too much propaganda.

Mueller proved it 10 times.

The conspiracy theories are;
    #Benghazi (why her of all people, it wasn't her job)
    #OpiumOne, (she worked for the US, and was one of 9 depts that signed off)
    #SethRich see the #SethRich thread.

Its like, hey Dwai do you believe in:
    in Systemic Racism?....No
    Its possible for a Mexican immigrant not to be a rapist?....No
    in Science?......No
    Hillary has a sex dungeon? Obama tapped Trump Tower?, Fauci invented corona?
    Then Dwai is like Yes Yes and Yes.

Seriously how low can your IQ's be so low to think Trump has done a good job
    and Fauci/masks/science are the real problems. Look at other countries or NY.

And Tgunn don't act like when you wrote that '12k, I don't see it' DeSantis style post,
    you ever thought it would hit 150k.

Trump and Trump alone, is a complete failure as a President.

Robert Mueller defends Russia investigation, Stone indictment in rare op-ed
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-russia-357260
    “(stone) remains a convicted felon, and rightly so.”

Stone claimed advance knowledge of a WikiLeaks dump of damaging Hillary Clinton campaign emails stolen by Russian intelligence.

Before wrapping up its investigation last year, the special counsel’s office netted eight convictions and charged more than two dozen Russian individuals and entities with federal crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Muh Russia!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    You bet cha I will be down there with my trump gear supporting the goat. Gonna be crazy outside.

Don’t think many Biden supporters will be there because they will still be holed up.
    O/U on Biden having an earbud with somebody in his ear telling him what to say as well as a possible shock collar if he starts rambling incoherently.
    The same as the O/U on you being a nutcase.

It'll be on tv in HD, so feel free to point out the ear buds and the extra big shirt covering his shock collar.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    This is the next President of the United States.

Trump's even worse collection of gaffes and his 25,000 lies are also on Youtube.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    They will need to give Joe some levodopa to get him ready just like Robert Deniro in awakenings .
    And Trump will have his usual meth cocktail
    Don’t knock til you’ve tried it.

The person to blame for dummy Trump as President is Obama...basically dared Trump to run at the correspondents dinner and insulted him pretty good With some zingers, legit funny stuff until Trump won....he certainly deserved the ribbing but now we were left with this. Here is a good summary of it from PBS.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/a...-donald-trump/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Trump's even worse collection of gaffes and his 25,000 lies are also on Youtube.
    Trump is a 24/7 gaffe machine.

Load Metric
    They are both going to meltdown at some point in the debates. Both options are unpalatable. It’s like choosing between shit a la carte and a shit sandwich. Bon appetit.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    They are both going to meltdown at some point in the debates. Both options are unpalatable. It’s like choosing between shit a la carte and a shit sandwich. Bon appetit.
    100%, I'm glad someone else on the site is willing to say this. The overwhelming majority of the political posts have become whataboutisms, getting truly painful to read. Trump supporters can't ever admit he does anything wrong and people on the left can't bring themselves to criticize people from their party who are currently destroying cities. If you can't call-out the wrongs of your own party you're an enabler and part of the problem.

Side note, I have very good friends in Seattle, firm Hillary Dems that hate Trump. They're even now concerned about what's going on and are welcoming federal aid to get things under control.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    100%, I'm glad someone else on the site is willing to say this. The overwhelming majority of the political posts have become whataboutisms, getting truly painful to read. Trump supporters can't ever admit he does anything wrong and people on the left can't bring themselves to criticize people from their party who are currently destroying cities. If you can't call-out the wrongs of your own party you're an enabler and part of the problem.

Side note, I have very good friends in Seattle, firm Hillary Dems that hate Trump. They're even now concerned about what's going on and are welcoming federal aid to get things under control.
    Trump supporters don’t think he’s perfect. We just realize that this flawed egotistical man is literally our last line of defense against the elimination of civil liberties and economic freedom. #TrumpSlide2020

Comments

Walter Sobchak: what a dumb douche

Load Metric
    One possible outcome:

Trump goes ballistic whole time and Biden mostly watches, does fine but nothing special other than nothing memorably stupid. Trump puppets obsess over a small statistic that he mixed up for a second and quickly fixes and then find some decent videos edited to make him look like a retard and continue to run around telling anyone that will listen how Bidens brain is half dead half senile maga maga maga.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    One possible outcome:

Trump goes ballistic whole time and Biden mostly watches, does fine but nothing special other than nothing memorably stupid. Trump puppets obsess over a small statistic that he mixed up for a second and quickly fixes and then find some decent videos edited to make him look like a retard and continue to run around telling anyone that will listen how Bidens brain is half dead half senile maga maga maga.
    this is the same logic you idiots had 4 years ago with Hillary, and guess what, SHE GOT REKT

#TRUMPSLIDE2020

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i really hope that biden and democrats don't pull a fast one and make up some bs reasons not to do the debates. maybe they can make a plausible excuse and sell not to do three of them. but not for the reasons they will be giving.

i would not be surprised if trump hasn't already been practicing ripping him a new one. i'm sure he has bullet points of every awful policy biden participated in, every awful thing biden said as well. i'm sure it's been somebody's job to drudge it up in his 50 years of politics.

can't wait until trump brings burisma and the sexual allegations.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    One possible outcome:

this is the same logic you idiots had 4 years ago with Hillary, and guess what, SHE GOT REKT

#TRUMPSLIDE2020
    Yeah, considering the possibility of multiple possible outcomes is pretty logical, that's basically what electoral math is. I don't think it's why Hillary lost though.

Gold
    Load Metric

One last thought...I think there is some small percentage of Trump voters who are involved in his cult of personality but Trump became the President because millions of Americans were tired of the Washington elite establishment.

Democrat supporters worship and trust politicians who have been in Washington for 40 and 50 years, the same politicians who have fucked Americans over for decades and worked only to increase their personal wealth.

I consider myself a right leaning economic populist. I fucking hate what the GOP/Republican party has become. I think 80% of them are just as sleazy and corrupt as the Democrats and the party needs a major overhaul but they are still unfortunately my only option.

Trump didn’t become a politician to become rich he did it because of a combination of ego and love for his country. The man loves the USA and he will fight for it.

I still think Trump is that outsider in Washington and the way they’ve relentlessly tried to smear and attack him every the step of the way during his first term only strengthens that belief. He is our last line of defense against the Washington Swamp, for better or worse and that’s why Trump is my guy. #TrumpSlide2020

Platinum
    Load Metric

#TRUMPSLIDE2020
    Yeah, considering the possibility of multiple possible outcomes is pretty logical, that's basically what electoral math is. I don't think it's why Hillary lost though.
    Hilary lost because her campaign managers didn't understand game play theory. That and she was lazy and over confident that she had some states in the bag which she in fact didn't.

Load Metric

Hilary lost because her campaign managers didn't understand game play theory. That and she was lazy and over confident that she had some states in the bag which she in fact didn't.

and they thought just because she was a WAHMEN she would beat big bad drumpt

Load Metric

Also Russia hacked the DNC and worked pretty hard at convincing Americans not to vote for Hillary. Lots of other reasons also.

Load Metric

Also Russia hacked the DNC and worked pretty hard at convincing Americans not to vote for Hillary. Lots of other reasons also.

God you're such a propaganda drone

Load Metric
    Shit cordon bleu

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Trump supporters don’t think he’s perfect. We just realize that this flawed egotistical man is literally our last line of defense against the elimination of civil liberties and economic freedom. #TrumpSlide2020
    A wannabe dictator is the last line of defense against the elimination of civil liberties.

Comments

BiffCo99: Your red pill will come one day, but in suppository form

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i really hope that biden and democrats don't pull a fast one and make up some bs reasons not to do the debates. maybe they can make a plausible excuse and sell not to do three of them. but not for the reasons they will be giving.

i would not be surprised if trump hasn't already been practicing ripping him a new one. i'm sure he has bullet points of every awful policy biden participated in, every awful thing biden said as well. i'm sure it's been somebody's job to drudge it up in his 50 years of politics.

can't wait until trump brings burisma and the sexual allegations.
    Biden is a paragon of virtue compared to Trump. Bring it on.

Thread Information