Thread: Fly the friendly skies

Load Metric

I wonder what political party these tolerant, lovely ladies belong to

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Fucking savages, go fuck yourselves sjws and blms.

Comments

also yikes: todge was trying to get a 2k kick at the office
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

What would guys do in that position? He chose to cover up as well as covering girl he was with. That was a big gal throwing the haymaykers. Heard guy in background yelling to hit them back but like 5 of them. Not sure what I would have done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Serious question: Why are a high percentage of these "groups of women violently beating people" videos always involving black women? Why do we rarely see videos of white, Hispanic, or Asian women doing this?

If I'm wrong, feel free to show me counter-examples.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It’s always like 5 on 1 too. Most pussy shit in the world. Never see 5 white people curb stomping 1 person.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Serious question: Why are a high percentage of these "groups of women violently beating people" videos always involving black women? Why do we rarely see videos of white, Hispanic, or Asian women doing this?

most of the time whitey's do it is because they're so sick of it happening to them, and they just snap when they've had enough. of course there's some rouge whitey's that just hate blacks, but not nearly to the degree of the other way. the media and politicians are making it open season on white people
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

What would guys do in that position? He chose to cover up as well as covering girl he was with. That was a big gal throwing the haymaykers. Heard guy in background yelling to hit them back but like 5 of them. Not sure what I would have done.

You get the biggest heaviest piece of metal or whatever you can find and with your girl behind you, you start backing up while swinging violently.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are definitely groups of white men beating people. I'm focusing on the women here, though.

In general, women are far less violent than men. I think it's because of the much lower levels of testosterone (which is also probably why men over 35 tend to be less violent than younger ones.)

That's why these videos are shocking -- because you don't usually see women behaving that way. Yet every one of these I remember involves black women doing it.

Comments

1marley1: Racist asshole

Load Metric
    There are definitely groups of white men beating people. I'm focusing on the women here, though.

In general, women are far less violent than men. I think it's because of the much lower levels of testosterone (which is also probably why men over 35 tend to be less violent than younger ones.)

That's why these videos are shocking -- because you don't usually see women behaving that way. Yet every one of these I remember involves black women doing it.
    A group of women ganging up on a single opponent is probably not uncommon in poor urban neighborhoods because the women there learned that the best way to be safe from both random violence and revenge violence from other girls/women is to fight as a gang whenever one in the group is threatened.

As for why you can’t recall having ever seen groups of women of other races/ethnicities doing that, perhaps it’s because where you run across such videos is biased towards sharing ones featuring gangs of Black women. Because I’ve seen some of groups of Hispanic women (who live in the barrios), as well as Whites (who live in poor rural America), as well as some of Asians and Asian Indians, just not from the US.

In fact, I see fighting as a gang against even a single opponent a pretty smart strategy to have learned at a young age if I had grown up in a poorer, more densely populated environment given that those neighborhoods tend to have more violence crime.

Hell! I even recall a scene from the Ben Affleck movie, “The Town”, in which Ben’s character recruits his longtime Southie neighborhood friend to help him tune up some asshole who had given a girl he liked some trouble, no questions asked. Because that’s what good friends who grow up together in rougher parts of town do for each other.

Comments

big dick: great scene from a great movie
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-30-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Black women have stronger pms its in there genes to be violent.

Comments

1marley1: Racist asshole

Load Metric
    All joking aside, I have seen a few of these types of attacks. Black people attack in packs , herd mentality. Its like sharks in chummed water. Another was a mcdonalds beat down. That video at airport is the racist attack or wilding. Where was security?

Thread Information