Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leftists offended by beans

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By coincidence, I happen to start buying Goya garbanzos in April. They were good, so I kept buying.

Now I'm even happier with my decision.

Fuck these speech suppression boycotts.
    I don’t know about evebody else, but I buy stuff because I like it and it’s at a good price, not because of the political beliefs of the maker. FYI, the price of lawn jockeys has plummeted. People literally giving them away.
    buy one cheap and paint the face white?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    I don’t know about evebody else, but I buy stuff because I like it and it’s at a good price, not because of the political beliefs of the maker. FYI, the price of lawn jockeys has plummeted. People literally giving them away.
    Great idea, I’m sure that will make it less racist
    Name:  83BF0569-8D53-46AE-A91A-A6C954CC9F30.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  30.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Great idea, I’m sure that will make it less racist
    Name:  83BF0569-8D53-46AE-A91A-A6C954CC9F30.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  30.8 KB
    there's always blue face and the smurf approach. you could get creative.

my problem wouldn't be that the face was white or blue, i think i might break out singing "hello my baby" ragtime lines..and i don't think there is anything wrong with that. but i might accidentally pull an al jolson and start whipping out the mammy's.

that's why i currently have a gargoyle and not a jockey
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Chris Cuomo melting down over beans
    dude is an idiot. cnn needs to be shut down.

that goya dude puts himself out there, and aoc and other want to ruin him because they hate trump. these assholes need to be stooped. i just can't believe certain democrats can't see how awful the far left vision is

a frikken spanish company employing many minorities risk losing their jobs if this is done...these fuckers don't care

i think trump should praise goya again..if doing that helps him and goya two fold

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By coincidence, I happen to start buying Goya garbanzos in April. They were good, so I kept buying.

Now I'm even happier with my decision.

Fuck these speech suppression boycotts.
    So then it sounds like you're on the side of the right on this one, and you think the attempt to boycott GOYA over the CEO's political beliefs is stupid.

Correct?

Load Metric
    So then it sounds like you're on the side of the right on this one, and you think the attempt to boycott GOYA over the CEO's political beliefs is stupid.

Correct?
    I don't think he understood what was happening here

Correct?
    God you're a faggot, Druff

Comments

splitthis: Terrible

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Correct?
    God you're a idiotic, Druff
    Great contribution as usual.

Can't articulate why you disagree so you post dumb shit like that. Sad that you get so tilted by politics these days.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Can't articulate why you disagree so you post dumb shit like that.
    that was the neverwinpoker norm. most of us got a kick out of it when it didn't happen to us in 2003..and if "poster x" did get offended we were told to suck it up or move along

Load Metric
    Let's see Goya step up and make commercials as good as these

"Get a rope" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Second only to the Mexican dictator breaking a taco shell and saying "Look, it's all over my bullets and everything!" which unfortunately I couldn't find on youtube.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the real horror is not the jockey itself, it's the artist.

poor dude looks like a burn victim

Last edited by mulva; 07-19-2020 at 09:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://for-sale.yowcow.com/listing/309980/

SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION

BLACK WATERMELON BOY LAWN JOCKEY GENIUS GENE - $37

BEAUTIFUL WATERMELON BOY...VERY CUTE OMG...GENIUS GENE BEST ADDED ATTRACTION FOR ALL TO SEE.

NEWEST MODEL IF YOU LIKE GREEN HE IS OUR CHOICE FOR YOU... GENIUS GENE.. WATERMELON BOY SOLID CONCRETE STATUE....... BEST PAINT JOB........CUSTOM PAINTED AND MADE FROM ORIGINAL MOLD.

YOU CAN PLACE HIM OUTSIDE TO DRESS UP YOUR YARD OR DECORATE INSIDE YOUR HOME HES ALSO USEFUL TO HOLD YOUR CELLPHONE OR REMOTE ETC. THIS ONE IS GREEN I WILL SHIP THIS COLORED ONE...

WE.HAVE SOLD HUNDREDS OF THESE ....THIS IS GENE.....HE FROM IRELAND ..MIGRATED AND ENDED UP HERE IN AMERICA JUST FOR YOU. PLEASE NOTE OUR CONCRETE WATERMELONS AND ALL OUR STATUES ARE MADE WELL, SPECIAL INGREDIENTS ARE ADDED TO MAKE HIM VERY SMOOTH AND VERY VERY FEW IMPERFECTIONS IN THE SURFACE WE STRIVE TO MAKE YOURS THE VERY BEST THERE IS TO OFFER HERE ON EBAY....

IF YOU LIVE IN NEW JERSEY ITS FREE PICKUP. TO SHIP HIM GET GETS A STRONG BOX PLENTY OF BUBBLE WRAP AND LOTS OF PACKING MATERIAL TOO WHICH IS IN THE SHIPPING, BOX IS ALSO COMPLETELY LOADED WITH LARGE BUBBLE WRAP SO YOU WILL RECEIVE HIM IN GOOD ORDER. HURRY GET YOURS NOW

THEY ALSO MAKE EXCELLENT GIFTS. PLEASE CHECKOUT ALL OUR OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE. ALL OUR STATUES ARE MADE HERE IN WEST CREEK NEW JERSEY.......................ALL AMERICAN MADE....

OUR CONCRETE STATUES LOOK GREAT PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT. WE USE A TWO COAT VALSPAR PAINT SYSTEM WHICH LASTS A LONG TIME. WE ARE NOT AMATEURS HERE WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR STATUES AND WORK HARD TO OFFER THE BEST POSSIBLE HERE ON EBAY. YOU WONT FIND THESE AT WALMART...NO CHINESE HERE..

VERY HEAVY STATUE NO JUNK HERE FOLKS....OUR 800 PLUS FEEDBACK WILL TELL YOU ALL ..YOU WILL SURELY BE PLEASED WITH YOUR PURCHASE. USE BUY IT NOW BEFORE …

Name:  img_yBqQrYIHQxzoGFN_r.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  223.2 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  img_yBqQrYIHQxzoGFN_r.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  223.2 KB

Load Metric

Correct?
    I’m not on anyone’s “side”. The CEO is of Goya is a dumbfuck who should have kept is mouth shut.

Load Metric

Correct?
    I’m not on anyone’s “side”. The CEO is of Goya is a dumbfuck who should have kept is mouth shut.
    you are an idiot, he correctly praised trump and was rewarded for it you dumb fuck.

Load Metric
    you are an idiot, he correctly praised trump and was rewarded for it you dumb fuck.
    I might be an idiot, but if I owned stock in Goya and we were in private negotiations to sell 60% of the company, and the CEO made public statements damaging the long term good will of the company, rightly or wrongly, I would be calling for his head at the next stockholders’ meeting.

Load Metric
    I might be an idiot, but if I owned stock in Goya and we were in private negotiations to sell 60% of the company, and the CEO made public statements damaging the long term good will of the company, rightly or wrongly, I would be calling for his head at the next stockholders’ meeting.
    too bad he's the CEO and can do whatever the fuck he pleases

Load Metric

Can't articulate why you disagree so you post dumb shit like that. Sad that you get so tilted by politics these days.
    Don't be too hard on him, he is broke and stressed because he is running out of money.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you're already out

Load Metric
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  113.8 KB

Load Metric
    If it were public yes but it's private, family-held so the risk is all theirs.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information