Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre compares Colin Kaepernick to Pat Tillman: 'That hero status will be stamped'

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Brett Favre compares Colin Kaepernick to Pat Tillman: 'That hero status will be stamped'

lmao..how awful is this.

now every sports writer or writer in general gets great brownie points from the mob pushing the narrative he should be signed, he is owed something, or he should be immortalized..brett favre almost went as far saying he belongs in the HOF.

can't really blame him. how much would he get punished if he said otherwise...he laid that shit on thick though...

really big insult to pat tillman who died in combat

lets go to yahoo comments for the real story of the american people. 3000 comments. how many do you think defends favre here and and react favorably to kap

my fav comment in the first 100-200

"Brett must be looking for a Nike endorsement"

"Favre must have made his moonshine till with iron instead of copper"

isn't in awful you have to be told and preached this in the news.

being black, supporting blm and antifa are untouchable groups right now, they can say or do anything racist and be violent and face little repercussions.

https://sports.yahoo.com/brett-favre...181707226.html

Name:  110617_WSQ_Blake_WEB-2aj1ojs.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  108.7 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 06-21-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • here is the 1st 20/30

still batting 1000

• Seatogalaxies4 hours ago
      Unless you have served in the military, have a close family member, or close friend serving, you have no idea the sacrifices and hard work our serviceman have committed so we all can be free. For very little pay I might add. No comparison between Kapernick and Corporal Pat Tillman, who's Unit was 2nd Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment.

ReplyReplies (20)

• Judge Smails6 hours ago
      I don't recall Pat Tillman getting benched, opting out of his contract, then refusing to accept multiple offers as a backup QB with other teams.

ReplyReplies (120)

• Daniel5 hours ago
      Krapernick had 2 great seasons in his entire career. He then ended those 2 seasons by being the only player in football history to single handily lose the Super Bowl and NFC title game in back to back seasons. That's Hall of Fame worthy?

ReplyReplies (39)

• Steve5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman didn't bring his protest onto the playing field on game day, did he, Brett? No, he didn't.

ReplyReplies (40)

• GayhooCustomerCare4 hours ago
      Verizon/Yahoo needs to buy a team and make Kaepernick quarterback.

ReplyReplies (3)

• Dean5 hours ago
      The only thing those two guys have in common is that they were professional football players. I think Favre must have taken a few more hard hits to the head than I was previously aware of.

ReplyReplies (24)

• Big DZ4 hours ago
      Tillman sacrificed everything.....a true hero in every sense of the word. Kaepernick not worth to look at his gravesite

ReplyReplies (5)

• Joe5 hours ago
      There is no way to compare Kaepernick to Pat Tillman. Absolutely no way! I may have just lost a little respect for Brett Favre.

ReplyReplies (52)

• Jo5 hours ago
      What exactly does Kaepernick stand for? With Tillman it was clear, he was willing to risk his life to protect America. Also Kaepernick chose to be out of the league when he did not accept offers given, then turned around criticizing the league - Tillman never criticized those who did not choose to follow in his path.

ReplyReplies (10)

• AndrewD5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman chose to fight for the Stars and Stripes. Kaepernick chose to she it on Tillman’s sacrifice.

ReplyReplies (24)

• paul5 hours ago
      Comparing Tillman and Kaepernick is like comparing apples and oranges. Nice try Yahoo Sports. Try playing again later.

ReplyReplies (10)

• rhonda5 hours ago
      Hero...a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. This is what a hero is...I don't know any football player that comes close except for Tillman.

ReplyReplies (11)

• EL Gringo Says5 hours ago
      Don't even go there. Tillman was 10 times the player and the man.

ReplyReplies (18)

• Guy4 hours ago
      I will instantly boycott the NFL if this were to happen. Every jersey burned and season tickets sold. You get put into the HOF for achievements ON the field...

ReplyReplies (3)

• Really?5 hours ago
      Good Lord, Tillman died. Kaepernick Cried foul and walked off the job.I just lost a lot of respect for Farve.

ReplyReplies (14)

• Rattlesnake Jim5 hours ago
      Colin Kaepernick and Pat Tillman should never be mentioned in the same sentence. There is no way to compare the two.

ReplyReplies (2)

• Dave5 hours ago
      Whaaaaat. Man is this disappointing. Favre was my all time favorite player. I’m just gonna chalk it up too many concussions and too much Vicodin

• ryan5 hours ago
      If he gets into the HOF, he's be the only QB with the dubious record in there who has thrown more interceptions than completions in a game. @ Bears in 2016.

• Robert6 hours ago
      Yahoo Sports is clearly doing everything it can to elevate this 2nd rate flash in the pan QB.

ReplyReplies (7)

• Chase5 hours ago
      It's offensive to even mention Tillman and Kaepernick in the same paragraph.

ReplyReplies (2)

• Becky5 hours ago
      What has Brett Favre, been smoking ? No comparison between Tillman and Kaepernick. Tillman died a hero !

ReplyReplies (5)

• Harry5 hours ago
      There is absolutely no comparison. Tillman was an American Hero

ReplyReplies (5)

• Scott5 hours ago
      Next time you see a veteran in a wheel chair tell him that you sacrificed just as much as they did since you attended a BLM rally.

ReplyReplies (18)

• Scott5 hours ago
      Kaepernick's efforts are on par with people who say they keep you in their thoughts. I think Pat Tillman probably sacrificed more. Maybe someone can ask Tillman what he thinks of Kaepernick's sacrifice...oh wait...

ReplyReplies (3)

• steve5 hours ago
      I don’t think so Brent. Tillman died for this country. The other guy took a knee. No comparison

ReplyReplies (4)

• Sara and Kevin5 hours ago
      NOPE....Don't even try to compare him with Pat Tillman. Absolutely positively no comparison at all! Kaep didn't sacrifice his life for the country, he only did this once realizing he didn't have a career in the NFL left.

ReplyReplies (6)

• Frankie Love5 hours ago
      Pro Football hall of fame just removed from any visit list.

ReplyReplies (10)

• Al5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman will be remembered as a hero for all the RIGHT reasons..... This other guy NOT so much!!!!

• shAdy15886 hours ago
      Wait a minute one was a war veteran who fought goe the ideals of this country and the other, well it isnt even worth the text. Society has become a shell of what it once was.

ReplyReplies (6)

• Evan W5 hours ago
      What Pat Tillman did and what Colin Kaepernick did are two different things. Pat Tillman turned down an NFL contract to serve his country and fight in Afghanistan and that is a heroic deed. Kaepernick opted out of his contract, refused to take a pay-cut of what was offered to him and left the NFL on his own accord. Colin Kaepernick was a bit of a one-trick pony, once the NFL figured out what he could do and what he was, he could never adjust. Colin got the Niners to a Super Bowl once, people are making him way bigger than what he is and his coach got fired so there went his ticket. I appreciate Kaepernick for standing up for what he believes in, he's a great and admirable person for doing so. But I don't look at him at the same vein of Pat Tillman, Pat had to face crazy extremists, vigilantes, and terrorists who all wanted him dead. Ask Colin to endure that every day and see how he likes it. Colin Kaepernick saw injustice in this country and chose to protest police brutality, he never physically fought in a war. I do believe that he will play again in the NFL, but again he'll have to take what's offered. Colin made his own bed and has to sleep in it. That's what my elders say, and that's what I stick to.

More

• Bruce5 hours ago
      The media is trying hard to sell this.. Won't work with me..

ReplyReplies (1)

• Grady6 hours ago
      The beginning of the end for the NFL in 5 years the NFL will lose its fan base just like Nascar because of a Marxist movement.

ReplyReplies (12)

• Ron5 hours ago
      Colin K was never a "great" anything. He was an every day QB that wasn't worth the money he was paid.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Dame5 hours ago
      Don't insult Pat Tillman's name service and sacrifice - the ultimate sacrifice. There is no comparison between these two individuals - on the field or in their actions!

• Michelle5 hours ago
      A hero, I just lost my lunch. I hate throwing up!

• Benny6 hours ago
      I think ol' Brett took way too many hits to the head in games if he thinks 'Colon' will be considered a hero to most right thinking Americans.

ReplyReplies (1)

• timsdad6 hours ago
      Is it April 1st again

• David6 hours ago
      Well Brett Favre isn't even close. Pat Tillman was not only a great football player but One helluva Man. THE NFL HAS NOBODY TO EVEN COMPARE TO HIM TODAY.

ReplyReplies (8)

• Atom5 hours ago
      Brett Favre compares Colin Kaepernick to Pat Tillman? What's he smoking? The BLM Reefer?

• saywhat5 hours ago
      can't be further from the truth, anyone thinks Pat Tillman would knee next to Kap during the national anthem. Brett is trying to act woke so he gets some tv contract.

• Rinri6 hours ago
      OMIGOSH! Really, Brett? REALLY?? Kap isn’t even in the same BALLPARK as Tillman to even get away with that comparison.

ReplyReplies (3)

• bryan6 hours ago
      When Kap joins the military and fights for this country then he might be in the same class as Tillman. Kaps actions thus far have disrespected what Tillman stood for!

ReplyReplies (8)

• Ozz5 hours ago
      Tillman and Kaepernick are nothing alike. Tillman was a hero. Kaepernick....hmm....not so much.

• jon6 hours ago
      Not even close.

• Tim6 hours ago
      Confirmation that Brett has CTE

• Jim5 hours ago
      favre needs to look up the definition of hero

• Trevor6 hours ago
      I just lost a lot of respect for Brett Favre.

• Zach6 hours ago
      Dishonoring a hero and many heroes by kneeling to become a hero? Huh?

ReplyReplies (3)

• Dan6 hours ago
      I've lost all respect for Brett Favre

ReplyReplies (1)

• 3x college dropout Sean Hannity5 hours ago
      Wow, that's ill advised
      BRETT NEVER WAS A THINKER

• Robert5 hours ago
      comparing a veteran that died in combat to a player who thought he was better than everyone, walks away from a multi million dollar salary, then turns done offers and says he is being picked on and blacklisted. colin go tell Mr. Tillman`s family that you are his equal.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Corey Guns5 hours ago
      So True. Kneeling during the national anthem and refusing NFL job offers because you are not being offered starting roles, and becoming a martyr for a misguided racist movement, directly correlates with a man who willingly left his job as a multi-millionaire NFL player to fight for his country during 9/11 and tragically lost his life... I never knew Brett Favre was so "liberal" in his logic. Certainly glad I'm not a packer's fan because I have lost pretty much every ounce of respect I had for this guy's abilities. Stay out the spotlight Favre, all those concussions are finally starting to add up it seems.

More

• mike5 hours ago
      Difference: one still gets paid millions without playing the other one gave up more than his paycheck.

ReplyReplies (1)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Foxman6 hours ago
      Ah...NO!

• Amy4 hours ago
      Pat Tillman was a hero who gave up a lucrative career to fight and tragically die for his country. Kapernick was a player with fading talent who saw an opportunity.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Niagara6 hours ago
      Major difference. One was a patriot, the other is not.

ReplyReplies (1)

• SAFER5 hours ago
      Tillman died for this country, and would never take a knee to the American Flag, a fact!

• BiG Tuna6 hours ago
      Even Bill Cosby is like...

• Snidely Whiplash5 hours ago
      Both walked away from millions of dollars. One went into the military, and made the ultimate sacrifice. The other went to a shoe company and made millions of more dollars. Don't see the similarity.

• SC5 hours ago
      I won't ever view Kaepernick as a hero, he disrespected our flag and national anthem. He wasn't kneeling in protest, he was kneeling to get more attention so he would get a better contract and more money. How does that make anyone a hero?

ReplyReplies (3)

• makedonka5 hours ago
      Just focusing on performance leaving race, politics out of it he is just not good enough. he had a couple good years then started to decline, His best year was as running QB similar to Michael Vick

• K C5 hours ago
      Being compared as both believing strongly on a particular way of living, maybe yes. However, but comparing them as a man and a loyal and sincere American? Then comparing Kaepernick in any way shape or form, is a direct insult, and slap in the face of Pat Tillman.

• Larry5 hours ago
      one more reason O will never watch or support NFL or Any pro sports

• Scraps5 hours ago
      Favre is not known as a deep thinker. He was a good tough quarterback. Tillman died in combat.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Terry6 hours ago
      I find it pretty disgusting that anyone would compare the 2 men
      It’s easy to make a scene and then run with it when you’ve never left the USA and put your life on the line
      Don’t get me wrong he Made a stand but it didn’t go the way he thought and now that all this wind storm is behind him he’s all smiles
      Pat Tillman is dead
      So you answer who sacrificed more
      And gave it all for what they believed
      If it wasn’t for the flag and what it has taken to keep other flags from being hung over our country
      No one would have the privilege to play football
      So treat the 2 situations for what they are
      1! The ultimate sacrifice
      The other is a stand against injustice and hopefully those things in time will come to pass
      Signed a Navy veteran
      And proud of my country and flag for which it stands
      One nation under God

More

ReplyReplies (5)

• JOE4 hours ago
      Brett Favre was my man until now. Stood by you through all your scandals but not this. Lost my respect and admiration.

• robert6 hours ago
      That's BS. Tillman died for his flag. Kapernick did nothing for his flag.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Francis5 hours ago
      Talk about overreaching for a comparison.

• Saints2Fan6 hours ago
      Kaeperturd will NEVER be a hero to the majority of Americans. Only those without spines who cannot stand to be in line with the latest trend will consider this troublemaker a hero. A hero doesn't have to stand and thump his chest to tell the world how great he is. Kaeperturd and Favre are legends only in their own minds.

ReplyReplies (2)

• cathy5 hours ago
      America’s heroes are the military and law enforcement.

ReplyReplies (1)

• lyon5 hours ago
      Kaepernick has always lived a 'pampered life' while Tillman earned 'accolades' for his military service. There's no comparison.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Kevin6 hours ago
      stop Bret just stop

• Don5 hours ago

Don't even go there. Tillman voluntarily gave up his high paying pro-football career and served his country with honor. He would not have disrespected the country's flag. How much service in the armed forces did Farve or Kaepernick have --ZERO! Both are over the hill overpaid athletes. I served 23 years, multiple tours in Vietnam and don't think either of these individuals deserve any further discussion.

ReplyReplies (1)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    not 1 comment giving kudos to favre and kap...

i'm betting if you do find a few it will be somebody trolling.

ty, yahoo. gr8 interview and article

hats off to chris cwik

the media and articles like this is going to keep trump in charge.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Bill the Avenger5 hours ago
      No, there is no comparison. Tillman honored the flag and fought and died against terrorism.He knew the risks he was taking at the height of his career. Kap pushed a false narrative.while on the downside of his career. He had much less to lose; it has been evident with support from Nike, etc.who like many know are pressured by the false narrative.

• DarrinB4 hours ago
      Brett took a lot of shots to the head during his playing days.

• 5by55 hours ago
      Pat Tillman? You mean the guy that left professional football to fight for his country on the battlefield? Kaepernick doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Tillman, personally or professionally. Favre must have taken one to many blows to the head.

• TheyDontKnow5 hours ago
      How easily they forget that Kaepernick wore a permanent grin when he was the starter. It wasn't until he was benched behind a white QB by a white HC did the protest act begin.

ReplyReplies (1)

• JOHN K5 hours ago
      Kaepernick couldn't carry Tillman"s jock strap.

• PHILLY SPECIAL6 hours ago
      Nope. Not even close.

• Kevin6 hours ago
      Only thing I saw kaepernick sacrifice was 3rd down conversions for Punts.

• Dana5 hours ago
      Now correct me if I am wrong, but aren't men inducted into the hall of fame for what they do ON the football field, not off the football field? Sorry, kneeling at the anthem isn't considered on field performance. Why would the liberal media even entertain this idea?

• Anonymous6 hours ago
      Are you EFFing kidding? Seriously, you are going to compare American hero Pat Tillman to Kaepernick? What's going on Brett, are there some pictures of you in Black face out there some where? Are you trying to get in front of a scandal you got coming your way?
      Seriously, Tillman walked away from a pretty good career to serve his country. The other guy was at the end of a very mediocre career and kneeled to serve himself. Tillman was killed in combat. The other guy has made more money not playing football then he did playing.
      Enough. Everyone is entitled to his opinion, mine in this case, has the added benefit of being correct.

More

ReplyReplies (3)

• Grady6 hours ago
      I see Bret has sold out to the Marxist movement BLM.

• txramfan6 hours ago
      The absolute worst comparison ever, Tillman was a hero who died serving his country... What has Kaperstink EVER done..

ReplyReplies (3)

• j5 hours ago
      Anyone want to buy a 1 of 1 Brett autographed card. It no longer has a place in my collection.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Dan6 hours ago
      I’ve never heard anyone accuse Farve if being smart. He once again reinforces that.

ReplyReplies (2)

• David4 hours ago
      One sacrificed for our country's betterment, one gave up offers because his eqo wouldn't let him be a backup to someone better. You decide which is the hero...

• JLR4 hours ago
      NO LONGER A BRETT FARVE FAN. THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN A HERO STAR AND A MALCONTENT SO-SO PLAYER.

• BUTCH6 hours ago
      One went to combat and died serving USA. Other guy turned down 14m to try to slime his way to a bigger payday......

ReplyReplies (1)

• Daniel6 hours ago
      No way is that any comparison. Brett you are way off on this one.

• none5 hours ago
      Apparently Brett Favre is suffering from too many hits to the head and it's being to show.

• Nancy6 hours ago
      you've got to be kidding!

• Matt6 hours ago
      pahahahahaha.... no comparison bro. sorry.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Kevin5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman, a TRUE American hero. Kaepernick, a TRUE American PIECE OF SHITZ.

• critter4 hours ago
      the only hero and the status that goes with it is tillman, he gaveup more than kap ever could. tillman vollentarely gave up football, the immense pay and the potental of many more winning seasons and joined the military to make the world a better place, he gave his life to make the world a better place, what did kap do , a 3rd rate player wanting top pay for what to lose every chance he could, in no way does kap deserve the honor of hall of fame, that is reserved for those that earned that place.

• CoachEric6 hours ago
      Tilman had discipline. kapernick doesn't have the self-discipline to volunteer for the United States Army. he wouldn't last through basic training.

ReplyReplies (2)

• Frank4 hours ago
      Nope. He shouldn't stand in the same room as Pat Tillman "American Hero".

• Stephen5 hours ago
      Brett must be looking for a Nike endorsement

ReplyReplies (1)

• Pinoy6 hours ago
      That is what happen when bret can't stay away from fentanyl .

• wow5 hours ago
      That comparison is offensive

• Philip I5 hours ago
      Hmm, I recall Pat Tillman fighting for his country, not his paycheck.

• William5 hours ago
      Favre has dementia already? Excuse me what they’ve done is not at all similar. Tillman left the NFL to serve his country, risking and ultimately giving his own life to do so. Kaepernick walked away after earning tens of millions and realizing he is not starting material and then signing large endorsements to further his own agenda, not sacrificing. What has he sacrificed?

ReplyReplies (1)

• RightAmerican4 hours ago
      Pat Tillman was an American hero. He sacrificed his life for his country. Kapernick still got paid millions after he stopped playing. He is no hero!!

• mohamed5 hours ago
      oh Hell No. How can you even compare someone that literally left everything behind, his wife his family his football career to go fight and defend the honor of his country to a dude that saw his career going down slowly but surely so he figured to try to put some headlines out there that would keep him relevant. How come Kap did not kneel during the surper Bowl run when his team was getting all the media attention, and for a dude like number 4 to even think of comparing the 2 players is an absolute insult.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Scooter5 hours ago
      Tillman died for what the flag stands for. Cap used the flag to draw attention to a cause. Kneel before or after the anthem, not during. Tillman is an American hero.

• Mark6 hours ago
      When Kapernick fights and dies for the United States of America, some might view him as a hero. At present, it's not even close.

• Greg6 hours ago
      Pat Tillman wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Castro shirt.

• ThomasG5 hours ago
      The two shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.

• Chuck5 hours ago
      I have just lost all respect for Brett Favre how dare you compare Kaepernick Tillman Tillman's a Hero

• h5 hours ago
      I don't every remember Pat Tillman every complaining about the decision he made.

ReplyReplies (2)

• Vince L3 hours ago
      Congratulations, Brett! With this single comment you just became eligible for concussion compensation from the NFL.

• hiflew2 hours ago
      It's a perfect comparison. Neither would be remembered all that well were it not for the things they did off the field. Kaepernick would be a one trick pony that had a good year or two. Kind of like Ronnie Brown and the Dolphins "wildcat" offense. Effective until it was figured out, then useless. Tillman was a decent, not great, safety for Arizona. Who remembers safeties at all, let alone from one of the least marketable franchises in the NFL? He would be completely forgotten except for some people still opening trading cards from the early 2000s looking for Tom Bradys.

• LANE5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman was a hero who died to protect this country. There is no comparison with Kaepernick who disrespected everything Pat Tillman held dear.

ReplyReplies (1)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Danny6 hours ago
      Favre needs brain scan think he losing it

• Jerry6 hours ago
      Brett is so far off base on this one. No comparison of the two. One was a hero that turned down his career and died for his country. The other turned down money to play and sued the NFL...then whines and cries everyday that no one will sign him.

• Captain Sex Barf3 hours ago
      Remember when Tillman got $40MM from Nike for not playing football or working? Oh wait.

• Tim5 hours ago
      Hall of Fame should be for playing ability on the field. Not for anything done off the field. Tillman shouldn't be in and neither should Kaepernick.

• Totally Blank5 hours ago
      Dear god, just stop with the Kaepernick articles already.

• David5 hours ago
      Kaepernick is to football what Yahoo is to journalism.

ReplyReplies (1)

• Rick B6 hours ago
      You have to be kidding....no more respect for Brett

• MyOpinion4 hours ago
      When Favre sells out..It's over.

• Dustin Lee Bridges6 hours ago
      Except kap sacrificed playing because he wanted to not because he had to. He could have signed with Denver, turned it down, Miami, wore a Castro shirt, Baltimore, had girlfriend call owner a slave master and ray Lewis a slave, and then he skipped a workout scheduled by the league! Kap is a fraud who never cared about anything but himself. Pat Tillman was the opposite.

• Citizen Jane5 hours ago
      That's akin to saying Rosie Oh'Doughnuts and Raquel Welch could be sisters. :/

• E-5 Army Veteran6 hours ago
      Brett Favre lay off the weed! Pat Tillman is a war hero!

• joe6 hours ago
      Disagree Brett ...Sorry

• David5 hours ago
      VOTE TRUMP

• EWG6 hours ago
      There is a huge difference between walking out on your teammates and getting killed in war.

• jram2 hours ago
      Only thing in that comment that was true is PAT TILLMAN being a hero, Collin Kapernick is NOT!!!!

• Joshua6 hours ago
      Favre must have made his moonshine till with iron instead of copper

ReplyReplies (2)

• Wes5 hours ago
      The comparison of those two by Favre is nuts. Brett needs to have quite a few Cat scans to check his health and be sure everything is OK.

• EUGENE6 hours ago
      "Green Bay Packers legend Brett Favre believes Colin Kaepernick will one day be viewed as a hero. Favre compared Kaepernick to Pat Tillman, saying both men were willing to make similar sacrifices for something they believed in."

I highly doubt it Mr. Favre. What drugs are you using to say silly stuff like that. Pat sacrificed everything for what he believed in. Tillman would never endorse Nike because their slave workers are used to make sneakers

• Stephen6 hours ago
      Good job of insulting Tillman there Brett.

ReplyReplies (2)

• TheySeeMeTrollin6 hours ago
      Kap a hero???? Did he fight for his country? Did he donate all of his salary and time to the communities he claimed were suffering this self perceived social injustice? Kap did NONE of that. He's a typical Libtard social justice warrior who wants attention. He's no hero.

ReplyReplies (1)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Lee5 hours ago
      Brett Favre has had 1 to many concussions and I will leave it at that.

• spinon46 hours ago
      Now I REALLY have no respect for Favre. Kaeperdick doesn’t even come close to Pat.

• Bub4 hours ago
      Not.... even... close... Love ya Brett but that was totally wrong to say...

• TheCovidKid5 hours ago
      Colon Kaepernick protests Flag
      Pat Tillman defends Flag

There IS a difference!

More

ReplyReplies (1)

• Jingleheimerschmidt4 hours ago
      One sacrificed his life. The other took a knee and still made out alright with endorsements from Nike and such. Great comparision.

• Duke4 hours ago
      The only part of brett farv's uniform that still fits are the knee pads.

• Leslie6 hours ago
      As the mother of a Marine, there is a MASSIVE difference between the two. Brett Favre has no idea what he is talking about.

• terry5 hours ago
      NEVER.Pat Tillman honored the Flag.He gave his life for it.

• Daryl5 hours ago
      Put him anywhere you like. The NFL is done as is the hall of fame. You see, the powers to be forgot where their bread is buttered. I will never watch another NFL game.

• Matt1 hour ago
      Pat Tillman gave up his career AND LIFE FOR his country. Kaepernick threw away a backup QB job, to fight against this Country, but continued to cash millions in endorsement checks. NO COMPARISON!

• Who?3 hours ago
      I don't think anyone has ever confused Farve for being a rocket scientist! To compare Kap (regardless of what you think of his situation) to Tillman is simply not smart to put it nicely. One lost his career (a sacrifice no doubt), the other gave up his life (the ULTIMATE sacrifice!). There is no comparison and not much else to add here!

• Hamlet2 hours ago
      My God! Colin Kapernick is not fit to fill Pat Tillman's shoes let alone anything else. If Brett Favre can say that Colin Kapernick is Pat Tillman's equal, then I will not be watching or listening to NFL Football anymore. There is something inherently wrong with the NFL today.

• K3 hours ago
      Apple's and oranges. Don't disrespect Mr Tillman with that comparison.

• Damian5 hours ago
      CTE has really, really set in on Brett Favre. I'm a Packers fan and that has been my dude for decades, but he's lost me on this one. No Brett, the comparisons are not even close. That's like comparing Mozart with Miley Cyrus. They're both musicians, right? Brett......no, bro. Just no...

• Chris2 hours ago
      Corporal Tillman was a true hero who gave all. He would probably support Kaepernick's right to kneel. But do not try to compare the two Mr. Favre.

• Vince L4 hours ago
      If Kaepernick was dead, then he and Tillman would have something in common. As things are, there are NO common traits.

• ml3 hours ago
      Wow, I find that comparison extremely offensive.

• JWM5 hours ago
      If you aren't aware, Favre, then be quiet. Otherwise, stand for the flag and kneel for the cross.

• David4 hours ago
      Apparently Favre got sacked once too often. How many hands is he holding up, Brett? "Four"

• Mr Chi6 hours ago
      is Brett hitting the pipe now?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • michael5 hours ago
      Sorry but the comparison is not even close. Kapernick never knew his career was in jeopardy when he was kneeling. Tillman went to defend his country with the possibility of dieing, which he did. Please don't insult the military Brett. Your stock just went down in my book.

• ATLguy6 hours ago
      Head trauma, Brett?

• RTS2 hours ago
      Brett Farve just lost a lot of respect with this, Kap did nothing but pander to his muslim girlfriend and kneel for the national anthem which has nothing to do with police brutality. Pat Tillman gave his life in the military big difference, huge difference.

• Lee1 hour ago
      I had, until today, a great deal of respect for Brett. But, there is no comparison between Kaepernick and Tillman except there were both male and tried football, After that, nada.

• Uncle Duke1 hour ago
      Favre is way out of line here. He has lost ALL my respect. I'm a retired military guy, and I can say there's no comparison between Tillman and Kaepernick. Till risked and ultimately, sacrificed his LIFE. Kaepernick got benched, opted out of a contract, refused to sign with other teams as a backup, then kept popping off at the mouth because he didn't get signed to a record-breaking contract. What has Kaepernick sacrificed? NOTHING. Kaepernick is a pissant nuisance, like something stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

• Chris3 hours ago
      Really hoping Brett Favre is not on the sauce or the pills. No comparison and an insult to the great player and human being Pat Tillman.

• Schmidlap15 minutes ago
      Just like they pressured Drew Brees to apologize for his comments, others of us demand that Farve needs to apologize for his comment.

• Seahawks2 hours ago
      He's literally protesting the very moment at sports events when we honor Americas fallen.

• Jax4 hours ago
      Must be Miller Time for Farve. That's the worst possible comparison!! Pat was a HERO. He left an NFL career to go fight for his country after he saw 9/11. Kap has never and will never do anything for this country.

• Cowboy Rides Away5 hours ago
      What has happened is Trump has been gifted another four years. Wait and see. Mainstream America is not into the protests, riots, and looting.

• 2cents3 hours ago
      Please... really.. Tillman served his country and gave his life.

• Tom3 hours ago
      No comparison between the two.

• The Game5 hours ago
      And just like that millions of people lost respect for Favre.

• al5 hours ago
      Scott toilet paper report that when consumers wipe, Krapper-neck's image magically appears.

• Mark6 hours ago
      That statement will do it for me . Goodbye NFL!

ReplyReplies (1)

• M2 hours ago
      Sorry Brett, Pat Tillman gave his life...not quite the same thing.

• Arnie Campo6 hours ago
      Whoa ! Not even close comparison. How far have we fallen as a nation when we compare someone who sacrifices his life to one who moves onto better money making opportunities. Oh my God - we have truly lost our way.

• Ben3 hours ago
      Tillman sacrificed his career and his life for his country. Kaepernick sacrificed nothing to demonstrate his hatred for his country. The only thing these two men had in common is the game of football.

• John33 minutes ago
      Kaepernick compares to Tillman as a hero like Steve Kerr compares to Michael Jordan as a great basketball player. Neither are even close

• Dave3 hours ago
      No comparison.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • J2 hours ago
      How could Favre get it so wrong? Kaepernick chose to change teams. He's got a new career. It's time to quit playing with this idea of him on the field. He'll only play on his terms and even Favre knows that's not how the game's played. Not to mention he's not that good of a quarterback and every day he's getting older.. Time to move on.

• PI5 hours ago
      Wow, no comparison at all.

• Grandpa Dino3 hours ago
      Pat Tillman was a hero.
      Colin Kaepernick is a ….
      Well, Pat Tillman was a hero.

• david1 hour ago
      Tillman sacrificed his life, colin sacrificed a career on the downward slope.

• P4 hours ago
      Patt Tillman is unavailable for comment.

• Wonderbread2 hours ago
      Nope. not even close.

• roger4 hours ago
      And to think ... I used to respect brett.

• lambert 585 hours ago
      Brett Favre is on pills again.

• Dame6 hours ago
      What disrespect for Pat Tillman and his service, actions and sacrifice - the ultimate sacrifice - with this comparison. There is no comparison between the two individuals on the field or off the field with their choices and actions!!!!

• Jeff3 hours ago
      Pat served HIS COUNTY , He did not DISRESPECT THE flag

• Lt Commander Data6 hours ago
      Love you Favre but I’ll take this statement as cte

• Bob6 hours ago
      Makes you wonder what they used to blackmail favre? Endorsements I guess. That is what they do to falsly make it look like they have support.

• Michael3 hours ago
      Evidently we need to screen Favre for the certain TBI he has.

• Joe57 minutes ago
      Brett has had way to many hard hits. There is no comparison whatsoever. Tillman was a patriot hero, Kaepernick is a .....well Yahoo will censor me if I write what he is.

• Jim4 hours ago
      As a soldier and a combat veteran I find any comparison between the two insulting.

• nobody6 hours ago
      Used to have respect for Favre but after comparing Pat Tillman to colin decided a screw must be loose.

• brian6 hours ago
      Thanks for being even more irrelevant than I ever thought before,this coming from a man sending pictures to woman other than his wife! No comparison one was a hero for giving his life for his country,the other had everything given to him and blew it!! Keep pushing the liberal propaganda though

• GayhooCustomerCare5 hours ago
      Yeah, ok. I compare Favre to a politician

• What ?6 hours ago
      Hall of fame through affirmative action. That's the only way

• Anonymous4 hours ago
      Pat Tillman turned down more money to stay with the team that gave him a shot. He also got in trouble for his buddies when the problems weren’t his. I do believe he would have encouraged people to listen to the message the right way. He was a players, player and a scholar...but make no mistake, he is the one who truly gave up everything even if it means sacrificing everything, not Colon.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Jim6 hours ago
      A snowflake honor for a participant. What sort of honor should be reserved for actual heroes and leaders?

• Kirk2 hours ago
      I use to like Favre but after that comment he can go to hexx. I hope the nfl folds, since that is unlikely, I hope they don't play this year.

• Bobby3 hours ago
      No comparison whatsoever. Please don’t insult the Tillman name like that.

• SG4 hours ago
      Favre had one or five too many concussions.

• Brad4 hours ago
      Brett, keep your opinions to yourself.

• Daniel6 hours ago
      Brett Favre just lost all of my respect!

• Mike2 hours ago
      PAT TILLMAN LIFE MATTER

• Todd4 hours ago
      Way off the mark on this issue Brett. Tillman was definitely a hero tho

• Max5 hours ago
      No.

• DALE2 hours ago
      Favre is one of the greatest of all time QB. Kaepernick had nothing to say during the off season unless he found a camera was on him! Kaepernick is NO Tillman!

• ljajkl3 hours ago
      Pat Tillman GAVE his life in service for his country PROTECTING the VERY FREEDOMS and RIGHTS we ALL have today.

• k5 hours ago
      A severe case of C. T. E.

• Anonymous5 hours ago
      One received a Purple Heart, posthumously. The other is a clown.

https://thebomanistudy.com/2019/04/2...ick-the-clown/

Visit the post for more.
      Visit the post for more.
      thebomanistudy.com

• Windman6 hours ago
      Tillman fought for the flag and CK fights against it. They seem opposite to me.

• Vince L4 hours ago
      Nike sent Favre a check for 50K with a note attached. It said, "Kap's a hero. Right Brett?"

• Thomas4 hours ago
      Kaepernick is nothing like Pat Tillman

• j5 hours ago
      I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• XXX5 hours ago
      How? Brett needs to be checked for CTE!

• DWW3 hours ago
      I hope not. Do I appreciate the fact that he tried to bring attention to this matter yes. But he went about it wrong. Then later he was all about him, not the injustice. Tillman was a hero...

• mitchz5 hours ago
      no, just no. Don't ever compare him to Pat Tillman

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Anonymous4 hours ago
      That comparison needs to stop.
      A great dishonor to P. Tillman.

I stand to honor people like Tillman, forever and always.

More

• Maria6 hours ago
      So Farve, You just insulted every man and women in the military by putting this guys name in the same breath, but, why is Kap a Hero?

• Pat6 hours ago
      I have been a Brett Favre fan since his first year with the Packers but I cannot believe that he would ever consider mentioning Kaepernick in the same breath with Pat Tillman. No comparison on any level. And the way that Yahoo glorifies Kaepernick is pathetic and nauseating.

• Sasha43 minutes ago
      Please don't insult Pat Tillman or his family by comparing him to Krappy. Tillman gave up his NFL contract, served, and ultimately died for his country. The other is a whiny back up QB, at best, that got lucky enough to play in the NFL; and still can't appreciate any of that.

• Clark4 hours ago
      The hall of fame would lose all credibility if Kaepernick goes in.

• Donnie5 hours ago
      Tillman left the NFL to serve his country. Kapernick left the NFL to serve himself. Not even a correct comparison. That would be like comparing Biden to MLK Jr.

• Harley5 hours ago
      Comparing Colin Kaepernick to Pat Tillman is a insult to the war hero.

• Bryan4 hours ago
      Comparing Kaepernick to Tillman is like comparing Hitler to George Washington.

• Fernando2 hours ago
      One guy puts his career on hold to put his life on the line to fight for rights of ALL americans and the other guy takes a knee while getting paid to play a game. To say these guys are equal is a huge stretch. Favre must be on meds or needing to be relevant.

• Bunch of Crybabies4 hours ago
      Is Kaepernick joining the military and fighting for this country? No he is kneeling for what Tillman represented and disrespecting him in the process.

• Blue Tongued Mango Vole6 hours ago
      There is ABSOLUTELY no comparison. Pat Tillman is one of the many reasons that I will ALWAYS stand at attention for the Star Spangled Banner. Kaepernick has never even been invited back to Univ of Nevada and I will not renew my season tickets if he is.

• John2 hours ago
      Pat Tillman is a Hero and STOOD FOR THE FLAG DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM and gave his life for it.

• Jonster1 hour ago
      PAT TILLMAN sacrificed his life for all people to be free! Krapperhead didn't sacrifice anything and divided a nation.

• David6 hours ago
      HOF is for greatness on the football field. Fact, Kap’s numbers are not good enough for the HOF.
      I would not compare Kap to Tillman, but I’ll humor the Kap supporters and say that they are both heroes. If that’s the case, then why isn’t pat Tillman in the HOF?

• The Chief3 hours ago
      Brett it’s time to check your medication. Pat Tillman had a job in the NFL and chose Service over the NFL. Colin Kaepernick had a job in the NFL and chose activism over the NFL. Still not sure what he brings to the table since he never ever does an interview, he only tweets and rants, he’s a kitty cat...

• G7 hours ago
      What do you expect him to say? We keep getting these stories about people baiting athletes into saying PC BS. They learned from Brees that they cant say what they really think.

• bikedad_996 hours ago
      That is why Bret Favre is just a total, well, you know. Comparing Colin and Pat is a no brainer. One, Pat, is heads about Colin and will always be. Bret needs to just stick his head in the sand, or go away. He probably took too many hits as a quarterback.

• John5 hours ago
      I am very disappointed in Favre. Tillman gave his live for country and the flag. Kaepernick just took a knee in protest during the national anthem. How does that compare?

• Rodger3 hours ago
      Colin Kaepernick doesn't desire any remembrance... He was a disgruntled so-so quarterback who thought he was entitled and walked away from his contract.!!!!

Nothing more needs to be said about him...

• Tom6 hours ago
      How can you say that or even compare the two Favre? Tillman served because he loved his country and paid the ultimate sacrifice.
      Kaepernick stokes hatred, because he hates his country. He can't even stand during the anthem.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Steven4 hours ago
      What has Kaepernick "actually" fought for in comparison to Pat Tillman? Tillman died in the Middle East fighting in a war our country had no business being in (when you read the fine details). Kaep has done nothing but be a gigantic annoyance using a corrupt Mainstream Media to his advantage. Big difference there.

• Dan6 hours ago
      it’s a wrap. the veterans of this country, have to be in great pain for the direction the US is going in.

ReplyReplies (1)

• john4 hours ago
      I think Brett has suffered one too many concussions. Maybe he needs to be re-screened for CTE.

• Tony6 hours ago
      Well, your entitled to your opinion Brett....I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict the VAST MAJORITY will disagree with you, to the point where you may have lost a tad of respect from your peers for that opinion. And can someone please explain to me why the conversation would move to whether or not he belongs in the HOF....sounds like some folks need to be educated to what the HOF truly is, and what it takes to become a member.

• Rob6 hours ago
      Kaepernick has not done anything to be a real HERO, Tillman lost his live derending America's rights thats a true American HERO !!!!!!

• Randy3 hours ago
      If there is justice...Favre is at his computer reading these comments

• John3 hours ago
      I just lost all faith in Brett F. Pat Tillman was a true American Hero. Colin K is no hero.

• Karel2 hours ago
      Similar sacrifices??? One sacrificed his life, the other a playing career in the NFL.

• Incognito4 hours ago
      Pat Tillman was an American Patriot: Farve is a pos for this comparison.

• Anonymous4 hours ago
      How dare Favre compared Kaepernick to Pat Tillman.
      I've lost all respect for him (Favre).

• Bob6 hours ago
      Have kap enlist.

• H Q2 hours ago
      You gotta be kidding. We are now rewarding
      mediocracy!!!

• jarrod10 minutes ago
      Tillman turned down a contract to defend democracy , colin turned down a contract for more money....

• S N4 hours ago
      Brett Favre is entitled to his opinion while the rest of us laugh and laugh and laugh......

• Carl2 hours ago
      Colin Kapernick is a complete joke and will never be a successful athlete... He wants a hand out...

• KLM3 hours ago
      I sincerely hope Favre was joking - and this entire article is a bad joke. As bad a joke as Colin Kaepernick is...

• GaryGuillermo6 hours ago
      Says the guy that got away with stealing a million dollars from poor people.

• S2 hours ago
      Kaeperdick isn't even in the same universe with Pat Tillman. Pat Tillman is one of the great heroes in the history of the USA simply because he dropped everything, including his phenomenal NFL career, to defend this wonderful country.

• David7 hours ago
      They should automatically fire whomever wrote and printed this. BS article.

• brian4 hours ago
      I love Favre, but the man has clearly taken a few too many hits to the head. Kaepernick isn’t even in the same zip code as Pat Tillman.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • James4 hours ago
      Ummm...Pat Tillman stopped an NFL career to serve his country and turned down millions....Kap couldn't get another contract in the NFL for various reasons after mediocre play and proving he is an activist first, QB second. I do get tired of people on here saying he turned down a contract...that isn't really true. But he for sure is no pat tillman. That is ridiculous. He did risk his career by becoming an activist...but that was after he started looking more like a backup and less like a starter....let's look at this thing with a dose of reality on both sides.

ReplyReplies (2)

• Richard Cranium2 hours ago
      Pat Tillman gave up fame and fortune to give his life for the country he loved. THAT is a hero. Saying Kap is a her is doing a disservice to Tillman.

• Joe B5 hours ago
      Farve is living proof CTS is real in the NFL. Hope he gets help.

• jason30 minutes ago
      So the Hall of Fame is adjusting to the millennial generation where everyone wins and no one gets excluded. Free hugs to all nfl players now come get your hall of fame award for an average career in football.

• William6 hours ago
      The Bronco's offered him a contract years ago ............He turned it down..........Go work at Arby's..............

• Randy3 hours ago
      Whens the last time anyone heard Kaepernick even speak up about anything? Be honest.
      Except for twitter, this guy doesn't says anything, anywhere. Where is he during the protest, where is he when there is Country wide protest?
      He's nowhere to be seen, or heard.
      Favre can go to.......
      Don't insult Tillman and his Families memory of him.

More

• sammyL6 hours ago
      There have been many sports greats like Brett Favre or Tom Brady. There has been only one Kaepernick whether you like it or not. After 20 years from now, history will remember Kaepernick over many other sports greats. Whether Kaepernick can play again or not in NFL is really a trivial issue, so please don't make a big deal out of it.

• T5 hours ago
      Right about Tillman! Pat was a man of God, he believe sacrifices has to be made for his country and what right and wrong, police brutality is wrong and Tillman has a heart, for all mankind, he would have kneel knowing it wasn't about the flag or disrespecting the military, so yes we honor a person who practice his heavenly ways on earth before he enter Heaven.

• Nikitos5 hours ago
      Mr. Tillman DIED for his country. Kaepernick wanted to make a point and was paid millions of dollars for his "opinion'. Don't ever, EVER, think they are even equal in any regard. Mr. Tillman is the textbook definition of unselfish hero.

• Andrew4 hours ago
      Tillman GAVE HIS LIFE. Kaepernick and he are not the same other than being human, male, and ex-football players.

• Jay James3 hours ago
      No Pat Tillman was good and he was a better kind of man

• Thomas6 hours ago
      Favre needs to be evaluated for a TBI.

• David O2 hours ago
      The most confusing day in south Chicago
      FATHERS DAY!!!

• Rick6 hours ago
      People are losing there minds. Pat Tillman died fighting for a country he loved. Kaperdick created issues for a country he hates. Big difference. Might as well put Bruce Jenner in the hall fame to. Or what ever he is now.

• SB12 minutes ago
      Kaepernick would be good to carry the torch for the next Olympics. Just light his hair and see him run!

• Frank H4 hours ago
      Brett I'm sorry but that comparison is way off...no offense but thats the concussions talking.

• Logan5 hours ago
      One died for the flag, the other knelt for the flag. Zero comparison.

• dodjer3 hours ago
      Kaepernick first sat through the anthem the first week he was benched ! Was just a pout and later decided on a cause ! Any so called journalist could check !

• Keith Rollman6 hours ago
      I dare you to build a Colin Kaepernick statue.

• frank2 hours ago
      No comparison!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • John4 hours ago
      HERO??!! Did I miss the chapter where he ""SERVED"" his country.

• Joeg4282 hours ago
      He lost his starting job and refused work and STILL got paid via settlement! And now he can get his job back?!? If I quit my job and then sued and got a settlement I sure as h—-wouldn’t expect my job back. What kind of example is that setting. Why not pursue a real job and still promote his views? Millions of other people do it every day.

• jamesw5 hours ago
      C'mon Brett, Tillman made the ultimate sacrifice...he gave his life. To compare Kaepernick to him is just too much of a stretch.

• Grey5 hours ago
      I don't think so.

• Big Woody1 hour ago
      Total respect for America, the flag and what it stands for and total disrespect for the flag and what it stands for cannot be the same thing. On leads to treason and the other is patriotism.

• Nevik6 hours ago
      NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! pat gave up new contract to serve in us army, kap had lost his starting job bc he couldn't get the job done, then cried about it. Pat Tillman gad HONOR, kap has none!

• Speedy5 hours ago
      If Bret Favre thinks Kap belongs in the HOF then Favre needs to be drug tested.

ReplyReplies (1)

• x5 hours ago
      Did Favre make the comparison jokingly? I really hope so.

• James Edwards6 hours ago
      That's not even close to the same thing.

• Nogod6 hours ago
      No comparison. Everything was different because he did it during the anthem instead of any other time before, during or after the game.

• Matt5 hours ago
      Lots of difference between the 2. 1st Pat Tillman was far from rich. He played 4 years in the NFL as a 7th round pick. Prior to enlisting, he turned down a 3 year contract for around 3.6 million. Football salaries have increased since then and Kaepernick made far more. He is financially set for life whereas Tillman wasn't. If you assume both situations knowingly resulted in the end of NFL careers to do what is right, the long term financial stability of Tillman was a significantly greater sacrifice. Tillman made very little money in the Army, whereas Kaepernick continued to receive endorsement money from Nike.

More

• AngelaL2 hours ago
      I've heard many things about a lot of players and i have chosen to believe This man that lost his talent of being a quarter back,needed some thing to fall on tofall back on some thing he never was really good at.Read that alot of people never knew he was a black man live his life as a whitr man till he found some thing to talk about and that this is what it has always been about .Now I know any man who has served this country for our Freedom is a Hero,,,a game of ball does not make you a hero.

• Goforbroke6 hours ago
      Favre took one too many hits to the head. Not even in the same class.

• Michael7 hours ago
      Makes me wonder how many concussions he suffered

• Huntington6 hours ago
      One died in service of our country and exhibited true selflessness and courage.
      The other a self-centered, whining self-anointed martyr, who felt justified imposing his individual priorities on his teammates and team owners, all the while being a passive-aggressive *-hole.
      Sorry Brett, don't see the comparison in the least.

• Grant5 hours ago
      hes comparing a war hero this piece of she it?

• Marilyn2 hours ago
      OMG.... there is no way there is a comparison. Pat Tillman is an American hero Kaepernick is....well you do the math

• Paul6 hours ago
      Is Colin Kaepernick taking a knee in recognition of the fact that “…from 1976 to 2005, 94 percent of the killers of black murder victims were other African Americans.” – (Source: Barry Latzer, “The Need to Discuss Black-on-Black Crime.”)

• Blank2 hours ago
      Pat Tillman is a true hero who gave up millions in the NFL only to be killed in action. Kaepernick chose to walk away from his last year of his San Francisco 49er's contract thinking he would be getting a better deal elsewhere at the same time of kneeling his personal grievences against police brutality. There is a reason why he remains unsigned by 26 NFL owners!

• Lee6 hours ago
      For Farve to compare Kaepernick to Tillman is blasphemous. Kaepernick is no where near the man Tillman was, and is in the hearts and minds of many.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • sixto2 hours ago
      Enough with this fake social injustice, we all have protective rights in America hire a lawyer if you were done wrong. Stop committing crimes & stop resisting. This is not a police issue but a criminal issue.

• IllegalLizard6 hours ago
      No! The hall of fame are for players who over achieved on the field, not off the field.

• Harold5 hours ago
      If Kaepernick should be in the Hall for his off the field activities then there are many such as Lawrence Taylor that should be removed do to off field actions.

• The Odd3 hours ago
      Pat Tillman is a hero. Kaepernick isn't.

• Dan7 hours ago
      Did the prosecutor in Mississippi ever pursue charges against Farve for the welfare scheme he received over $1 million in? Guess a Farve is buddies with the authorities in backwards Mississippi

• MichaelEbonezer6 hours ago
      Muhammad Ali sat out three and a half years during his prime for something he believed in, as Kaepernick has done. The country eventually came around to Ali's way of thinking, as we are now doing with Kaepernick.

ReplyReplies (3)

• Yahoo5 hours ago
      Brett Favre has lost all respect from me. Tillman actually sacrificed for his country. Krappernick has sacrificed nothing. What a sorry excuse for this congo he has made.

• Wickup3 hours ago
      Brett has lost his mind when he compares Kip to Tillman Kip has done nothing to help his fellow man except has a big mouth and no brains where Tillman gave up a career to fight for his country. Pat did not give up a contract because of money nor was he a subpar player when he was playing where as Kip on the other hand quick because he was a sub par QB and the Forty Niners were going to put him in the 2nd string so Brett go back into your shell you do not have to degrade yourself to BLM.

• mike3 hours ago
      WRONG 1 IS A HERO AKA PAT THE OTHER IS A WASTE OF THE WORLDS TIME.

• Mike6 hours ago
      Hall of Fame for playing a couple of seasons - I don't think so.

• Eugene5 hours ago
      Tillman, who died fore his country, the same as Kaepernick, who won't stand for his national anthem? Good Lord, what a world!

• Lee Olson2 hours ago
      Pat Tillman died for what he believed in, I'm sorry, but don't compare a dead hero for a ex football player.

• Aj5 hours ago
      Not even in same conversation. Not even close

• Dominic1 hour ago
      I have supported Kaepernick taking a knee for a cause he believed in. It took guts to do that. However, I would never put him on the same level as Tillman who walked away from riches to give his life for his country. Tillman made the ultimate sacrifice.

• Saul Goodman6 hours ago
      Kaepernick is not no hero. He did not do anything. Tillman gave his life for this country.
      Do not even compare them to.

• shivermetimbers6 hours ago
      Let me know when Kaep sacrifices his life, or anything, for his country. I’ll wait.

• Greg7 hours ago
      That is a disgusting comparison.

• E Dogg4 hours ago
      Brett you were a great player and now I admire you for your honestly. Tillman gave his life for what he believed and Kaepernick gave up his career for what he believed. Kaepernick was like Mohammad Ali. He was willing to sacrifice his career for what he believed

• Smoke3 hours ago
      Wonder when Farce will apologize for making his opinion known for a statement that missed the mark.

• Puller6 hours ago
      Check into rehab Brett !!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Scott2 hours ago
      One fought for his nation; the other divided it.

• Linda3 hours ago
      Kaepernick wearing a Castro shirt....that's some hero. Did you forget about that?

• None3 hours ago
      I doubt Kaepernick would fight for his country that made him a millionaire

• Boss6 hours ago
      Gave up pay for selfless sacrifice vs Ruined career after choking on the field and used race to cover it up and became unemployable

• david5 hours ago
      Make him Biden's running mate for VP.

• Jeff5 hours ago
      Not even close.

• Shawn6 hours ago
      Not even close.

• Ivan Gomez5 hours ago
      Yahoo loves to stir the pot, don’t they...

• daniel4 hours ago
      Just put a cap on nick, not much of a ball player.!

• Mike3 hours ago
      I had rather listen to another Hall of Famer. Jim Brown ," whom i think is in a better postion than Brett Farve is" said that he would never kneel during the National Anthem.

• CLERK6 hours ago
      NO LMAO NO

• Spiflecheck3 hours ago
      Brett obviouslyy is showingbthe effects of too many head hits, there is no comparison between a guy who put his life on the line in service to his country and one who made up a protest because he was going to lose his job as a QB.

• John Davis4 hours ago
      Tillman walked away from a fortune to serve his country. Kapernick decides that the time to "protest" is the few moments when one is asked to stand for their country. I support protest when one feels aggrieved, that is part of the core values of this great nation. But instead of kneeling at half-time, at post-game, when taking the field, when scoring a Touch Down, he chooses to kneel at the few moments that are dedicated to the country that made it possible for him to earn his fortune. Forgive me, but shunning your own country doesn't fit my definition of hero

• BV4 hours ago
      Tillman put his country above his own life, family and career! Kaep just wanted attention bc he got benched and was too uneducated to not wear a Castro shirt while fighting oppression. It’s not even a little bit similar! Tillman died! Kaep pouted.

• PI6 hours ago
      That's like comparing Audie Murphy to Al Sharpton.

• Info3 hours ago
      Favre must be back on the booze and pain pill diet

• Doug6 hours ago
      Sounds like Brett Favre has been hit in the head to many times...….

• Cheryl1 hour ago
      What did a real hero like Pat Tillman do to deserve to be compared to that pos Kaepernick? Honestly, I like Brett Favre but I think he's got a screw loose there. Don't know why he feels it necessary to pander. All Kaepernick did was pull a stunt to avoid being cut from the team.

• Bill6 hours ago
      NFL the next NASCAR , bye bye

• Alan4 hours ago
      A man who got on his knees to dishonor our flag does NOT compare to a patriot who DIED fighting for his country. Favre was always a bit slow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • Kerry1 hour ago
      So surprised Football Legend Brett Favre comparing Colin Krapernick to Pat Tillman. I realize everyone has a opinion, and so do I. To me there is no comparison, Pat Tillman left a career playing in the NFL to join the military serving his county. Where as Krapernick was removed from the starting QB position the very game he dropped to the knee during the National Athem.
      To me I\he is gutless just using this to promote his own agenda. I came back watching the NFL last season after refusing to watch the disgrace of the the grown men that protest. As far as Roger bow to the pressure Goodell it is my hope that many will not tune into these millionaires that play the game of football. Being a Vietnam Veteran making I think around 250.00 a month coparied to the salaries these guys make and the attitude they have is very displeasing to me. I grew up watching one of the greatest running back Jim Brown would have no part in taking a knee. I realize some will disagree with my statement and that okay. God Bless the USA it braved men and women that serve our country. And to the ones that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country giving these that believe they can disrespect our Law Enforcement, our military and the families who have lost love ones.

More

• ted5 hours ago
      No! Tillman was a hero and Kaepernick is not and never will be. He is Anti-American in my opinion.

• アメリカを偉大に保つMMXX5 hours ago
      Maybe to many concussions, Brett Favre didnt serve and KaperDick is NO Pat Tillman

• bob6 hours ago
      tillman is 10 times the man kap is

• ronaldp14 minutes ago
      favre has cte and doesnt know it comparing SPC Tillman from A-2/75th Ranger Regiment who has a silver star, purple heart, meritorious svc medal ranger tab, jump wings, cib, on top of the 8 other ribbons that everyone else gets to some spoon fed qb whos not that great and not even playing anymore.

• Edward5 hours ago
      Has Favre ever come across as intelligent to anyone? I didn't think so...

• yahoo user6 hours ago
      Same LAZY Kapernick???who did NOT have a "Single"meeting? with a member of Congress for his cause??? Easier (less time) toHI JACK foot ball national tv??? Good thing Dr King gave so so many speeches??? took the time to both organize!! and himself!!! March on Washington!!! Kapernick confused??? Thought NFL made the LAWS!!! Not Congress??? with his hollywood friends?? sportswriters?? Nfl buddies??? imagine the march on washington he could of had !!! For BETTER laws for his causes...Thankfully Dr. King was more concered with his CAUSE then publicity??? Well??? Where is your meeting with congress??? TOO MUCH WORK???Not enough TV???...your comments Reporter???

More

• Mark E7 hours ago
      I don’t believe Tillman ever financially supported Assata Shakur, known cop killer living in Cuba.
      Kaepernick sure has though.

I don’t believe Kaepernick died while serving our country.
      Tillman did though.

More

• nellie6 hours ago
      Those concussions are taking their toll...

• John6 hours ago
      Big difference. Tillman loved his country and died for it. Kaepernick hates his country and disrespects it and Tillman's sacrifice.

• Anonymous5 hours ago
      Ol' Kap isn't even worthy to carry Tillman's jock. They aren't even in the same league...pardon my pun.

• Kenneth4 hours ago
      I live in Wisconsin and we all love Brett Favre. He is so much more likable then Rodgers

That said, we also know that Favre isn’t very smart. Everyone knows that. But we still love him.

• jody6 hours ago
      Insane comparison, Tillman died, Kaep lost some money.

• dakota5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman chose to fight for the Stars and Stripes. Kaepernick chose to disrespect them.

• Jonathan6 hours ago
      Haha not even in the same category cupcake!

• Michael2 hours ago
      Brett Farce has CTE.

• TokinJoker5 hours ago
      Pat Tillman gave up millions to go make 25k/yr as an Army private and risk his life for our country. Kaepernick gave up millions in the NFL to make millions with Nike to sit around and do nothing. Sure, that sounds the same. Might be time to check 'ol Brett's noggin for CTE.

• Jaye6 hours ago
      Favre must be out of his mind comparing Colin to Pat Tillman, they played football, that's where the comparison ends. Taking a knee and joining the military are also NOT comparisons.

• Maria2 hours ago
      tim tebow could not kneel to say a prayer but it is now ok to disrespect our flag and kneel

• BYE6 hours ago
      obama c/k did nothing .....except to turn the clock back 200 years , now we start all over again.. thanks for nothing obama, thanks for nothing colin

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    • SKEETER5 hours ago
      What hero status. Disgracing our FLAG and the Men and Women who defend it.. Tillman died defending out FLAG not Dishonoring it. And who is Favre, did he not just get charged for some illegal thing he was doing. If Kaepernick want to be hero go into the service and support our no, MY FLAG. He is nothing but a CRY BABY

• Robert6 hours ago
      Favre needs medical care without delay.

• Dee3 hours ago
      Only politically correct responses are allowed by the NFL!!

• dana6 hours ago
      Brett Fabre, please don’t compare, Pat Tillman fought for our country so we can have freedom , which we do because of our military that fights for our country! So that these people can make millions of dollars in a free country, so kneeling for the flag is wrong! DOn5 compare him to Pat Tillman! All these rioters should go into the military and see what it’s like, then they will appreciate America alittle bit more! They should see how people in n. Korea live, India, China, Africa. they should go live there for a year and then they’ll realize what they had here!

• frescadrinker5 hours ago
      Kaepernick a hero?? He was the worst starting quarterback in the league 4 years ago and hasn't played since. His only claim to fame was choking in a Superbowl. Some hero.

• gary7 hours ago
      Tillman a hero Colin Cancer a traitor

ReplyReplies (6)

• Ryan7 hours ago
      Kap is a hero to some I will never deny that, Tillman’s sacrifice was much greater tho. Yes both gave up their careers but Tillman gave up his life.

ReplyReplies (2)

• PI6 hours ago
      I believe Brett swallowed the Democratic/ Liberal kool aid.

• jk18_295 hours ago
      Oh COME OFF IT. Kaepernick was benched and I still hold to the fact he pulled the greatest con in history to keep himself relevant. The next thing you know he'll be nominated for sainthood.

• Jelly4 hours ago
      Big difference between being an Army Ranger and fighting for your country than taking a knee. Huge, difference.

• Kurt3 hours ago
      Favre took to many hits to the head. Zero comparison except both gave up NFL careers.

• rb27 minutes ago
      If NFL takes a knee i will stop watching it. and i am not alone .

• anthony m4 hours ago
      This is what comes out of the rear of horses.

• george6 hours ago
      Favre was a grreat great player. I dont mind Kaepernick getting a chance to play again in the NFL. There is absolutely zero comparison between what marginal sacrifice Kaepernick has made versus the profound and total sacrifice Tillman made. I know Favre isnt a mensa but those comments have my hoping Brett isnt starting to suffer from all those bad hits.

• Jay7 hours ago
      Pat Tillman was a real hero. Kap is nothing of the sort. We're supposed to view kap as a hero for disrespecting the very military that Tillman was a part of when he died for this country? Seriously? You've lost your marbles Brett!

• Anonymous5 hours ago
      Colin Kaepernick obviously thinks way more of himself then anybody else in the entire world. There is a name for that...

• John4 hours ago
      This is not worthy of comment. I feel bad for the Tillman family

• fcook4uk5 hours ago
      Yes Sir...............right up there with Pat Tillman. How can you even mention him in the same sentence with Tillman ? Too many concussions Favre

• brett2 hours ago
      Brett you have it all wrong. Tillman didn't use the NFL as a platform ...he stood on his own! Kapernick doesn't even come close to Tillman . Quit trying to be politically correct Farve.

• jacob s6 hours ago
      Pat Tillman lost his life fighting for all Americans. Kap opted out of his contract and took a payoff trying to pander to 13 percent of the us.

Thread Information