Thread: Maurice Gordon Shooting & the NJ State Police videos

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Maurice Gordon Shooting & the NJ State Police videos

this happened a few days ago in NJ

just watch the video..how many tickets in 1/2 says? how many going over 100mph?

can't even answer simple questions. he even answered one as if he was playing a video game of some sort and the cop just ignores and moves on asking more or gives up.

the last stop leading up to the shooting the officer asks questions, and then answers them speaking for maurice. he did this because it doesn't appear he has the faculties to do so himself. he just nods or says "yeah" in a daze of some sort.

officer tells him to stay in the car, he gets out out of the car...then the dude acts like he doesn't even know here he is. almost to the point where he looks like he's gonna run out into oncoming cars on the highway.

itr's pretty obv that this guy is mentally unstable. something is very off. either drugs or or some kind of psychosis.

In addition to the video of Gordon’s death, the state’s attorney released an audio recording of a 911 call from the day before. A friend of Gordon’s in Poughkeepsie called 911 early in the morning, minutes after Gordon left his home, telling a dispatcher that he was concerned about Gordon’s well-being. He said Gordon had started “to act a little weird” the day before and “said something about a paranormal experience.”

obv time runs a story interviewing the mom and she said the trooper needs to be charged with murder. she also said that he's a hard working christian studying chemistry at community college

https://time.com/5852507/maurice-gordon-shooting/
    Last edited by mulva; 06-16-2020 at 12:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    get your head out of your ass and protest this amerika
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information