Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
The left now believes that you are a racist unless you hate white people (even if you're white yourself), and unless you blame white people for any problems being experienced in the black community.

It's no longer acceptable to simply treat all races respectfully and equally -- something I have always strived to do in my own life. Instead, as a white person you must feel guilty and project that guilt all over social media. You also must support all woke causes of the week, as well as turn off any form of critical thinking when it comes to "victim" stories such as Jussie Smollett or Bubba Wallace.

The white limousine liberal is the most reprehensible among these, because they want the feeling of superiority, with none of the burden. They will encourage rioting and looting to "fight systemic racism" while they hide in their well-protected gated communities. They will blame the high incarceration rate of black men on the same systemic racism, yet are terrified to spend any time in a black neighborhood after dark. They champion diversity but will not actually befriend or hang out with people of color -- unless those people of color are whitewashed woke liberals within their social class.

It's all about symbolism, slactivism, superiority, and self-congratulation, but not about actually improving the situation for the less fortunate.

For these people, the feeling of being a good person (and the social credit for being seen as woke) is far more important than actually helping anything.

The whole thing is so fucking phony and I despise it.
Do you type this stuff to create content for your site? To keep the conversation going? If not, where do you get this made up stuff from? You're a Trump voter how can you possibly know what a white liberal thinks? You cast your assumptions about liberals as fact, when your assumptions are wrong. This, is coming from a white liberal.

You sound like a Tucker Carlson lap boy. Which is fine, I don't mind but your party seems really occupied about liberals and democrats. Your team is losing so you're on a desperate attack. Just like Bunker boy thowing stuff out hoping it sticks, it's sinking your party. It's fun to watch that's a fact coming from a white liberal.
I am convinced that the virulent, near violent liberal movement would not exist if say, Obama, was still in office. Trump’s divisive and dismissive style of leadership triggered these people. Country is divided and angry. Witness the result.

What Druff is unable to accept or grasp is that his values and his cause will be set back for a decade because of Trump. He will be further away from a conservative America than he could possibly fathom by 2029.

I was following the banking fitness test by the Fed this afternoon. A phrase that was reported by many commenting on the story, “the banks have been nationalized”. Whether a bank like that shithole Wells Fargo can issue a dividend is not up to them. That’s a government decision. Consider how a bank lends money etc etc.

The discussion amongst some is that EU banks ought to just be reduced to one central bank. Why not? They are already backstopping everything. Germany is a prime candidate. There exists an argument. This line of thought, once unimaginable, is now on the table.

Sanders won. Universal income is happening til Nov 2nd. Companies and debt are nationalized. Student debt will vaporize. Government actions that were labored over mightily as recently as 2008 (were they the right thing?) were performed without afterthought.

Sanders already won. He’s gonna pet his goat in Vermont and smile.

It’s over big guy. You need to retire from politics. It’s not good for you. You are becoming unhinged. We all see it.