Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This NFL head coach will fired by the end of the week

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Coach got woke, real fast. Real fast.

Broncos players, coach Vic Fangio help lead protest march through Denver

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...t-march-denver
    of course he will. what are his options, being fired from a job for sharing his opinion?...i would suck many black dicks for 30mil like goodell as well.

he didn't think there was a problem with racism in the NFL. that's because their isn't..and if there was it's because of the white coaches, white owners and white front office all of them AGAINST the black player.......

i was being serious when i said there should be an all black and all white league
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Coach got woke, real fast. Real fast.

Broncos players, coach Vic Fangio help lead protest march through Denver

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...t-march-denver
    of course he will. what are his options, being fired from a job for sharing his opinion?...i would suck many black dicks for 30mil like goodell as well.

he didn't think there was a problem with racism in the NFL. that's because their isn't..and if there was it's because of the white coaches, white owners and white front office.......

i was being serious when i said there should be an all black and all white league
    but the all black league would dominate but unfortunately also be broke cause they don't have enough black billionaires to pay the players

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

he didn't think there was a problem with racism in the NFL. that's because their isn't..and if there was it's because of the white coaches, white owners and white front office.......

but the all black league would dominate but unfortunately also be broke cause they don't have enough black billionaires to pay the players
    Have you ever seen the attendance at one of those all black college school football games? Like 7,000 show up. I went to a Florida A&M game like 20 years ago and there might have been 4,000 in the stands. My tickets were free and they had $1 hot dogs. Not a good business model.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Have you ever seen the attendance at one of those all black college school football games? Like 7,000 show up. I went to a Florida A&M game like 20 years ago and there might have been 4,000 in the stands. My tickets were free and they had $1 hot dogs. Not a good business model.
    Probably the only time in my life I sat on exactly on the 50 yard line, so I got that. By the way, the dollar dogs were worth a quarter, about the cheapest meat they could find. It was like 95 degrees and when you get a bad dog, it's not a good feeling when its hot and humid. Plus I had to use a stadium bathroom, and we all know that is about the worst experience in the world.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol..brees's wife has taken to instagram writing another apology. dude is getting hammered everyday by somebody new. (rasheed wallace, this time) not for what he said anymore but because they didn't believe his apology. and c'mon..they shouldn't believe it.....it's all damage control for something he shouldn't be sorry for.

but hasn't brees done more for the city of new orleans than anyone, or more than 99% of all athlete have done anywhere for their respected cities?....it wasn't long ago that he was the poster child for the most perfect person.

look at the news it's all politics and race driven. multiple articles everyday.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    The longer sports is shut down, people will start to forget about it. I have not talked to one person who has said, man I cannot wait for an NBA game. I'd really like it if Trump just canceled organized sports and we can get back to faith based activities. Nothing wrong with a little pick up soccer on a church lawn. And individual sports such as jogging and even canoeing. I seriously am looking at a canoe.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Christian McCaffrey, that is all

Load Metric
    The longer sports is shut down, people will start to forget about it. I have not talked to one person who has said, man I cannot wait for an NBA game. I'd really like it if Trump just canceled organized sports and we can get back to faith based activities. Nothing wrong with a little pick up soccer on a church lawn. And individual sports such as jogging and even canoeing. I seriously am looking at a canoe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    shout out to church league basketball. that use to be a big thing in the 60's up into the 80's

the greek center always had a good team.

so wut does that make it...2/3 apologies from brees now + 1 more "heartfelt" one from his wife asking for the beatings to stop?.

pretty sure brees will have to move because of this. NOR isn't the most stable city and the last thing u want is an unstable race driven freak looking to harm you...he won't pick up and move right away, because it will be too obvious and will get slammed some more.

you now have to worry about your kids being mistreated because of it.

i don't believe brees will ever be forgiven, even if he was on the front line rioting...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    daly,...wut is the odds of goodell kneeling in week 1....

pretty sure the NFL will implement some kind of moment of silence / national anthem combo and hope to get all players to kneel then...cuz the nfl is so woke

Load Metric

pretty sure the NFL will implement some kind of moment of silence / national anthem combo and hope to get all players to kneel then...cuz the nfl is so woke

Really good question. I don’t know. The way things are trending probably close to 50/50.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Really good question. I don’t know. The way things are trending probably close to 50/50.
    hopefully he'll do it at least 1 time. the nfl really needs to be wrecked......... everyone knows he's a sellout, but for 30 milly what wouldn't you say or do.

Thread Information