Page 100 of 124 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Fucking savage shakalaka

Platinum
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ all the hair care products u can carry in 2 hands
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Maybe they'll drink the nail polish remover.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm sure the baby in this video was guilty of systemic racism, so it's okay.

https://twitter.com/taeukno010/status/1282819057515925504

(Don't worry though, the left is sending in social workers to help!!!)
    That Coward! Skinny fuck would be buried in 5 different dumpsters! if I was the the father.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    so we have a black woman, throwing black paint on the BLM mural outside of trump tower...while trying to arrest the woman the white officer slips on the paint and either jacks up his shoulder or knocks his head on the ground and is writhing around the ground in pain...

if somebody actually posted something like this without video proof i would applaud the imagination of that person...but this is actually real life nowadays...the absurdity is just...............................

Boy if anyone needed a knee on their neck it’s this nut job! the Cop slipped and hit his had on the ground because of all the paint on the floor” she didn’t blink an eye and his partners didn’t check in him because they wanted to be extra careful with the Nutjob making a mess on the pavement. The Cops need to tear the shrink wrap off there balls and start cracking heads again!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You have no idea what you’re talking about. “You” this and “you” that lol.
    No, you don’t know, YOU and big dick couldn’t form your own independent thought and stick by it if you tried. You rely on what you see on the idiot box as truth. Fucking hopeless idiots.

n-words and wiggers soak society and complain they aren’t getting doled enough sitting on their fat asses only to rise for the latest social uprising. They get free food, housing, medical, phones, on and on while contributing to society by looting and shooting.

Fuck off.
    😂 touché my friend bunch of apologist on here, 400 years of oppression?? so I guess they’ll be 400 more years of “poor me” excuses. If you don’t like it here get to stepping! I’m sure other countries would love to hear your sob stories.

Comments

dwai: MIGHTYACE IS GOD

1marley1: MIGHTYACE IS DOG

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Maybe crimes are still under investigation. Maybe the charges are not serious enough to warrant arrest. Maybe no crime was committed. I don't know, and neither do you. You're jumping to conclusions without having the facts at hand.

Believe what you like.
    Charges have been filed against them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/u...ore-in-us-news

Platinum
    Load Metric

Believe what you like.

Those charges wont stick and they will be dismissed. This is a 100% guarantee.

However, either way they should both at minimum be kicked in the head for their god awful muzzle/trigger control. They are an embarrassment to real gun owners.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

However, either way they should both at minimum be kicked in the head for their god awful muzzle/trigger control. They are an embarrassment to real gun owners.
    They might be, or they might be tried or plead to a lesser charge that isn't a felony.

The point I was making to Tellafriend was that the warrant was served on them in the course of an investigation. It's improper to make a conclusion before investigating, and even if the conclusion is they didn't commit a crime, that doesn't mean the warrant was improper. That's how the system works.

Load Metric

They might be, or they might be tried or plead to a lesser charge that isn't a felony.

The point I was making to Tellafriend was that the warrant was served on them in the course of an investigation. It's improper to make a conclusion before investigating, and even if the conclusion is they didn't commit a crime, that doesn't mean the warrant was improper. That's how the system works.

the fact that a ultra biased DA pressed charges doesn't change anything whatsoever with regard to what i said. Nothing. You don't get how the system works. You are not grasping what point i am making. Instead you are just trying to argue with me.

Comments

dwai: he doesn't understand shit

Load Metric

the fact that a ultra biased DA pressed charges doesn't change anything whatsoever with regard to what i said. Nothing. You don't get how the system works. You are not grasping what point i am making. Instead you are just trying to argue with me.
    Pretty sure I know how the system works lol

Comments

Tellafriend: fair enough, we can just agree to disagree Walt

Load Metric

Pretty sure I know how the system works lol
    Walter is a pfa prison penpal!

Comments

also yikes: I've been to his house and he hasn't told me one time the
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

The Governor has already said they will get a pardon. This whole exercise is totally useless. But that is what liberals do, they waste time and money which is why they are generally always broke. Outside the Hollywood elite or some NE College professor, all liberals are broke, plain and simple. They never have any money which is why guys like me laugh at them all the time.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: missing the point as always, but thanks for pointing out how corrupt your party is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

The Governor has already said they will get a pardon. This whole exercise is totally useless. But that is what liberals do, they waste time and money which is why they are generally always broke. Outside the Hollywood elite or some NE College professor, all liberals are broke, plain and simple. They never have any money which is why guys like me laugh at them all the time.
    Way to miss the point dipshit. Please drink bleach.

Load Metric
    Tellafriend: fair enough, we can just agree to disagree Walt
    Agreed.

Bottom line for me is the process should not be disrupted for political expedience.

Load Metric
    So Chauvin got charged with Tax Evasion for failing to report almost 500,000 in income.

I said early in this thread something didn’t match about their lifestyle and his job....looks like I am not the only one that saw red flags.

Guessing more is going to keep coming out, but I still feel like this wasn’t rogue cop when it’s all said and done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have a Facebook friend I knew from temple in the '80s. He came out as gay in the 1990s, and is a moderate liberal. He hates Trump and rarely agrees with Republicans.

Today he posted this on Facebook:

I just got harassed by protestors in downtown LA. I am sympathetic to the general cause, but this is outrageous. I was surrounded by many people and they threw things at my car. This video is a small portion. People were rude and mean. I did not feel that I was in danger, but they were surrounding my car so that I would injure them if I tried to get away. Also, most of the protestors were white and appeared to be educated/middle class, etc - i.e., not the people who are really being hurt by systemic racism.

Then, they saw my British Columbia license plate and yelled anti-Canadian slurs at me (I'm not Canadian and my car is actually registered in California, but I keep the BC plates because its fun..) Moreover, bigotry is not the response to bigotry.

After I finally got away (by backing up and turning around), I saw some police looking from a bridge above. I confronted them and asked why they are watching and doing nothing. They said they were told by Mayor Garcetti not to intervene. Irresponsible! If I had been physically assaulted, would the police just stand by?

Again, i agree with the general cause, but not with these tactics. These people are equally deplorable as Donald Trump

"Peaceful" protests, y'all.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Crucial anecdote

splitthis: Offset dummy

Thread Information