Exactly, the thread of jealousy.

Fox "news"'s job is to keep you guys mad at all times, (satisfied people don't vote) and you can just feel it eroding Mulva's common sense as he ages.
I literally lived a 10 minute walk from where that guy shit, he might as well have lived on the moon, so don't worry about California from your 200k house in leave it to beaverville.
& for druff to jump in and act like he's never lived near skid row and/or vegas's under ground society. I mean that is rich. (how ever often you dealt w/them is how often I dealt w/people shitting in the streets, 0.)

And the whole "and people pay money to live there, LOL" argument is so weak, its like 'complaints from the trailer park'.
Ok dwai, sorry you can't afford to live here, but laughing at people w/money means you need to work on your self esteem, & obviously need a better job.

These 'shit in the street' stories are going on 5-10 years now,
If it was so bad, ask yourselves why don't people move?
Instead 1 BR condos were going for close to a mil, (RE in cities is gonna tank, though)

Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, Thiel, Jobs, the google guys, genentech, salesforce, linkedin, Jack, Elison, Elon Musk, etc, etc, etc
They can live where ever they want, they all have places here,
So all those people are stupid?..............cuz, that would be an interesting argument, there.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
i really want to know wtf is going to happen to certain parts of california?

is there any plan to do anything, or is each elected official gonna keep rolling with the same ole, same ole.
What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be one of the main economic engines of the country, being by itself the world's 5th largest economy.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be one of the main drivers of the world's technological, agricultural, medical and entertainment innovation.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to lead the country in pushing for positive action on many social, economic and environmental issues where the leadership of the federal government has been woefully inadequate.

What's going to happen to California is it will continue to be home to many of the country's most important military bases, research facilities and universities.

But you know, sometimes homeless people shit in the street and steal stuff, so obviously California is irredeemable.