Page 33 of 857 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant Gambling Scammer Christopher Mitchell (YouTube/Baccarat/Roulette/Sportsbetting)

Load Metric
    Name:  AF9847ED-25AB-4E19-BA9D-E1E69373326F.png
Views: 507
Size:  458.3 KB

“If a video contains violent or graphic content that appears to be posted in a shocking, sensational, or disrespectful manner, it's less likely to be allowed on YouTube.“

This is getting to be really upsetting. I posted quick clip in a respectful manner of the murder of George Floyd. I see most videos not flagged that show much much more. YouTube is really pissing me off.

Load Metric
    Cheeto with the comic relief as usual. Always comes with the laughs when needed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    KD or anyone else who knows. How was age restriction put on my video? Only thing I can guess is the quick photo of a George Floyd I showed. Is this flagged by YT or CM?

Jeff, its nit a big deal. Just make sure all your videos are not suitable for children and you'll never have that problem. Just go in and change it and your video will be viewable again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Probably because his brown nosers got to the comment first, and he was satisfied with their discrediting of the guy's sound logic.

I think these commenters are partially morons and partially bought shills.
    Everything points to pick 3 world being Stacy’s main burner. That and Red Pill both are almost equally ignorant and both instead of answering with anything of substance simply like to smh. On the 3 little YouTube videos I’ve done they have been the main CM marks. Keep shaking your head Stacy....shake it like a Polaroid picture. Much easier to write smh than to answer why he won’t pull up his mlife account.
    Before he gives away $100 tonight (or $1,000, it doesn't cost him more), have a look at what that Pick3world's Youtube site's graphics look like...

I'm sure that's just a coincidence though...nevermind that if you squint a bit you'll swear you're looking at CM's youtube upload menu --- Hahaahahahahahaha!

Name:  cm-p3w.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  538.0 KB

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB_...Qse-Dgw/videos

Also if you go to pick3world.com ... not unlike changeyourlifevlog.com ... you can can buy "funny lottery tshirts" for the former and "Change your Wife" made to order merch for the latter.

Because you know you've gotta have those latest fashion looks...

Finally, Pick3World recently had a price drop from 47.77 to 17.77 for a lifetime membership to their special Facebook group, which they're calling their "inner circle". Hmmm.

Name:  p3w_2.png
Views: 461
Size:  32.8 KB

Oh, Chrissy.

Comments

JeffDime: Nice work!

Tellafriend:
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 06-21-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

Are you saying CM is behind that channel too?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jeff, YouTube uses bots to take down videos. They've apparently decided to go after anyone posting Floyd videos now.

When your video comes down, it's usually due to either their bots, someone DMCAing you (as CM did to you), or someone reporting you (but reporting does much less than you would expect).

Banned
    Load Metric
    Jeff, YouTube uses bots to take down videos. They've apparently decided to go after anyone posting Floyd videos now.

When your video comes down, it's usually due to either their bots, someone DMCAing you (as CM did to you), or someone reporting you (but reporting does much less than you would expect).
    I said exactly what it is. They have bots that look out for your kids. It even says that before you upload video. Thats why you choose "not suitable for kids". Thats EXACTLY what it is. All he needs to do is change that.

Banned
    Load Metric
    You cant make this shit up........... Pick 3 world confirmed stacy/cm account.........says in comments "we will be on soon".....then seconds later "ooooops, i meant christopher will be on soon".......then CM takes down the video and uploads it to try and hide evidence of pick 3 and the 24 dislikes...........then he said Lee bradbury is me again and hes on verge of going to jail
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

Forum Wars: Great catch

Load Metric
    Are you saying CM is behind that channel too?
    I am speculating. Don't want the full wrath of Chris' legal team to be going after me for slander you know.

I had an epiphany: Stacy might be the graphical artist/web designer/poster/grunt on a couple of these income sites. I think they forgot to clear these tracks - just my opinion of course!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    You cant make this shit up........... Pick 3 world confirmed stacy/cm account.........says in comments "we will be on soon".....then seconds later "ooooops, i meant christopher will be on soon".......then CM takes down the video and uploads it to try and hide evidence of pick 3 and the 24 dislikes...........then he said Lee bradbury is me again and hes on verge of going to jail
    Amazing, like WTF!

EDIT: In case any of you "folks" aren't following, unless Kevin photoshopped that, this pretty much confirms what Jeff Dime/Kevin and others including myself had believed all along: there is no $$$ going to winners of CM's weekly $100 giveaway, or, at the very least, there was no special $200 giveaway that Pick3World "won" last week (as clearly they are the ones that control that account).

So he's getting likes for these giveaways (and he asks for these likes even though it in contrevenance of Youtube's policies) and then doesn't even give you a chance to win. Screws his own followers. Nice guy.
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 06-21-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    CAUGHT AGAIN
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pick 3 typed something in chat while Stacy was holding the baby in front of camera with Chris, so I am thinking another family member or partner.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Pick 3 typed something in chat while Stacy was holding the baby in front of camera with Chris, so I am thinking another family member or partner.

Great job, we caught it too at the 22:54 mark, she doing something with his phone and POOOOOF, pick 3 world post pops in

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Mc View Post
    Amazing, like WTF!

EDIT: In case any of you "folks" aren't following, unless Kevin photoshopped that, this pretty much confirms what Jeff Dime/Kevin and others including myself had believed all along: there is no $$$ going to winners of CM's weekly $100 giveaway, or, at the very least, there was no special $200 giveaway that Pick3World "won" last week (as clearly they are the ones that control that account).

So he's getting likes for these giveaways (and he asks for these likes even though it in contrevenance of Youtube's policies) and then doesn't even give you a chance to win. Screws his own followers. Nice guy.

Kevin doesnt photoshop ANYTHING to possibly ruin any credibility......like i said, thats why he deleted the vod and started over right after that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah I long suspected these "giveaways" were BS -- that he was either giving to himself, Stacy, or an accomplice.

As usual, nothing CM does is original or creative. The "free giveaway to a shill" routine has been going on since the days of snakeoil salesmen (of which Christopher is a modern version).

Imagine being so stupid not to create clean fake accounts for these giveaways, but instead using this Pick 3 crap with existing websites which clearly link back to him. So dumb.

Of course, CM's entire scam is aimed at naive idiots, so maybe these dumb mistakes actually help him, as they drive people with half a brain away quickly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's how I feet about the Jeff/Kevin argument earlier:

Kevin, you come on way too strong sometimes. That's why people who should otherwise like you (because you're on the same side) are ones who dislike you.

As I mentioned before, I've had a number of people attempt to warn me about you. I thanked them for their concern, but told them that you're welcome on this forum as long as you follow the rules. I don't care much about drama from other forums.

Jeff Dime is a very nice guy, and he's new at this. He's trying to help spread the word about CM. He will obviously make some rookie mistakes, but you shouldn't bash him for it. I know you're offering help, and that part is great, but some of your posts come off as demanding or demeaning, and it turns people off.

Remember, everyone is on the same side here regarding CM and his BS scam.

In some cases, coming on aggressively is good. A good example is how you're handling Christopher. You're relentless and have become a huge thorn in his side. No doubt Christopher stresses about you all day and all night, and that's great. It's very satisfying to watch your videos and know that the scammer being targeted is very upset about them.

I do believe you have a lot of knowledge about YouTube. I think there's a lot of useful things you can share with Jeff and other n00b YouTube creators, especially when it comes to avoiding videos being disabled. You should do more of that, and less public criticism of people who have always praised you.

Comments

JeffDime: All on the same team. Sounds good Druff.

Load Metric
    Let’s try to forge ahead. Everyone should check out KD’s teaser video on Sample. For me personally I can’t wait to see the follow-up. Good shit right here.

Comments

IamGreek: Good vid but your sound is too low.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

JeffDime: +1 for IamGreek above that was KD vid I just posted it.

Load Metric
    You all really don’t have listen until 19:00 when I try to make a few jokes. Give it a listen if you want.

Load Metric
    Apparently Stacy’s parents are not total morons.

Name:  6213FA0F-1522-4F8E-908F-7654C23C2AD8.png
Views: 479
Size:  1.89 MB

Thread Information