Page 401 of 634 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ big dick and walter freaking out as a 90% fav worrying their medicare will be taken away
    Walter just wants more free shit to be handed to him without earning it. The sole reason he’s a Democrat.

Comments

4BET: 100% most dems are freeloaders

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Lol @ you and bifftard openly advocating stealing an election
    You’ve already stole the election with massive voter fraud. It’s an illegitimate election.
    even with my trolling of them this remains true.. i just hope the trump team and their underground network answered back equally yesterday somehow.
    Last edited by mulva; 11-05-2020 at 04:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    tine,

quit using the term "team retard"

this was used first by the repubs here, and now since you've adopted it, nobody knows which tards you're talking about.

very confusing
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Trump wants to keep counting in NV and AZ but stop counting in GA and PA. Why is it ok for it to take so long in NV and AZ but not in GA and PA?

Trump doesn't get to make up rules that benefit him and change them from one state to another as it suits him. Get a fucking grip man. You look like an even bigger idiot than usual.
    Democrats want to stop the vote in NV and AZ but keep counting in GA and PA? Why is it ok for it to take so long in GA and PA but not in NV and AZ?

Democrats don’t get to make up the rules that benefit them and change them from one state to another as it suits them.

Get a fucking grip man, you look like an even bigger idiot than usual.
    The ONLY group wanting to stop counting are the Republican's. You're in fantasyland.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Thank you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ big dick and walter freaking out as a 90% fav worrying their medicare will be taken away
    Walter just wants more free shit to be handed to him without earning it. The sole reason he’s a Democrat.
    he's pretty passionate though. i like seeing him be in a continuous all in "degree" moment

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Democrats want to stop the vote in NV and AZ but keep counting in GA and PA? Why is it ok for it to take so long in GA and PA but not in NV and AZ?

Democrats don’t get to make up the rules that benefit them and change them from one state to another as it suits them.

The ONLY group wanting to stop counting are the Republican's. You're in fantasyland.
    LOL. The Establishment media that’s in the tank for Biden called Arizona way too early to try and get the count stopped and bank those electoral votes for Biden. They claimed the majority of the votes left would come in for Biden so no need to count. Now it looks like Trump may flip Arizona back to Red. What does that tell you?

Trump wants to count every LEGAL vote. There’s tons of fraud going on and everything must be done to ensure that every vote is legitimate. It’s not hard to understand. Every LEGAL vote.

Load Metric

LOL. The Establishment media that’s in the tank for Biden called Arizona way too early to try and get the count stopped and bank those electoral votes for Biden. They claimed the majority of the votes left would come in for Biden so no need to count. Now it looks like Trump may flip Arizona back to Red. What does that tell you?

Trump wants to count every LEGAL vote. There’s tons of fraud going on and everything must be done to ensure that every vote is legitimate. It’s not hard to understand. Every LEGAL vote.

i assure you the democrats have not gone to court to stop them from counting votes in AZ. i don't know where you're getting this info from.

and lol at the irony of being mad at fox news -- and only fox news of all the tv networks -- to call az for biden.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

it tells me walter is gonna have to pay more for green peppers. and mulva gonna make more bank.

Load Metric
    tine,

this was used first by the repubs here, and now since you've adopted it, nobody knows which tards you're talking about.

very confusing
    it's a lot like poker. if you can't spot which group is team retard, you're in team retard.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tine,

very confusing
    it's a lot like poker. if you can't spot which group is team retard, you're in team retard.
    i think i've flipped. i appreciate momma's burger more than mcdonalds.

pretty sure i can make bank and open up a momma's burger chain

i'm hot.....really feeling it right now. you know..like that 90 yr old dude hitting the balls in the water with his wife in caddyshack

Load Metric

Read my words again but slowly... the ONLY group wanting to stop counting are the Republican's!

Gold
    Load Metric

i assure you the democrats have not gone to court to stop them from counting votes in AZ. i don't know where you're getting this info from.

and lol at the irony of being mad at fox news -- and only fox news of all the tv networks -- to call az for biden.
    Fox News is part of the Establishment media. They’ve been drifting left heavily.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1322953472938070019

Gold
    Load Metric
    tine,

very confusing
    Your team is

Academia
    Hollywood
    Celebrities
    Big Media
    Big Tech
    Silicon Valley
    Big banks
    Wall Street

It’s not cool to shill for the Establishment.

Gold
    Load Metric

Read my words again but slowly... the ONLY group wanting to stop counting are the Republican's!
    The voting was frozen in Arizona and Nevada as soon as it looked like Trump was turning the tide.

Every LEGAL vote should count. That’s Trumps stance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Team Trump has blown this. Barring something dramatically changing in the next few weeks, Biden will win a close election. Trump might actually win Ohio and Florida, yet still lose. His best chance is mail in ballot spoilage, which go look at the shit show statistics in the primaries, that might actually tip the election due to Dem voters being way more likely to choose this method.

The thought of Biden being president and Kamala likely taking over in his only term legitimately makes me sick. Trump isn't much better, but these are two genuinely disgusting individuals. Biden is the worst kind of liar. His plagiarism and false claims, seriously pathological, that had him ran out of the 88 election should have been a permanently disqualifying issue. That goes without mentioning that he is a legitimate creep. Trump is a bullshitter and a misogynist, completely different from being a sociopathic liar that at the very least inappropriately touches children and women, with video evidence to prove it. A sensible person cannot look past this to even get to his policies, which are basically nonexistent in the first place, and for any of you that are going to elect this weirdo out of your hate for Trump, just : facepalm.

I guess this is the end result of Trump, but when we're about to pick a legitimate creep that most are aware of being such as the leader of the free world, just fucking wow. The system is beyond broken.
    Sure. Designate them pre and post virus. You are intelligent enough to know that data now shows Trump would have won very easily if not for covid-19.

the virus was out and fucking up the economy at the time you made your post

So you're saying on March 10th we knew Trump would shoulder the full blame of the havoc the virus caused? That's what you're saying? Using that quote without dating in your signature isn't anything but dishonest. It became pretty clear that Biden was the favorite, but by having a bit of a brain I correctly discerned that the polls were even more wrong than last time. Social desirability and general observation.
    i think if you didn't immediately realize trump would be blamed for the catastrophe, then yes. you are, in fact, the chairperson of team retard.
    I think your timeline is off. Many states hadn't had a single case by then. The total death count was 26, there were obviously 0 lockdowns, and literally no one knew exactly what to expect.

No response as usual.

Load Metric

Trump wants to keep counting in NV and AZ but stop counting in GA and PA. Why is it ok for it to take so long in NV and AZ but not in GA and PA?

Trump doesn't get to make up rules that benefit him and change them from one state to another as it suits him. Get a fucking grip man. You look like an even bigger idiot than usual.

Show me ONE Democrat that has asked for vote counting to stop.

Or are you lying, as always?

Bitch.

Comments

Salty_Aus: He genuinely believes this so he's not lying.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The voting was frozen in Arizona and Nevada as soon as it looked like Trump was turning the tide.

Every LEGAL vote should count. That’s Trumps stance.
    you can bet if the dem's found a way to fuck trump they would do it.

google is also on the hook as well.

i mean, c'mon..just look at the nonsense he had put up with the last few years

Gold
    Load Metric

Show me ONE Democrat that has asked for vote counting to stop.

Or are you lying, as always?

Bitch.
    You sound nervous that you’re not gonna get your free shit. Take a Xanax or something.

Load Metric

i think ya'll lost. the fix is on. you need to sweat moar

pretty sure some peeps voted moar than once and dead peeps as well
    Yep. Trump won and Dems stole the election. Clear as day.
    Trump lost. You have 16 years of the Biden and Harris administrations to cope.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information