Page 337 of 634 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

So are you saying that is completely fabricated, or did you not even watch a 3 minute clip because it came from OAN.
    Why would I watch something that was released by a right wing fake news propaganda machine?

At least fox has a tiny bit of credibility
    You can just read it...

"I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling, but my old partner, Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the f–king largest f–king LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. attorney himself. My best friend in business, Devon, has named me as a witness, without telling me, in a criminal case — and my father, without telling me."

...i have no idea what anyone thinks it says. But i assume it's LOCK HIM UP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    No I don't

They ARE group of guys who are going to start their own network to rival trumps after trump LOSES

All about the money per usual

I post their commercials because they hurt trump and annoy trumptards not cus I like LP
    The American people must rise up on Nov 3rd and vote for our great President, Donald J Trump, and keep the Biden Crime Family out of the White House.

big dick you need to wake up, Joe Biden is not the decent guy you think he is. He has sold out the American people for decades. Do the right thing and vote for President Trump on Nov. 3rd.
    Stick to twitter because you're a terrible troll

PM ME if you want private trolling coaching

Gold
    Load Metric

The American people must rise up on Nov 3rd and vote for our great President, Donald J Trump, and keep the Biden Crime Family out of the White House.

big dick you need to wake up, Joe Biden is not the decent guy you think he is. He has sold out the American people for decades. Do the right thing and vote for President Trump on Nov. 3rd.
    Stick to twitter because you're a terrible troll

PM ME if you want private trolling coaching
    I’m serious. The Biden Crime Family has no business being in the White House.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: There is only one crime family, the Trumps

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Why would I watch something that was released by a right wing fake news propaganda machine?

At least fox has a tiny bit of credibility
    You can just read it...

"I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling, but my old partner, Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the fucking spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the f–king largest f–king LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. attorney himself. My best friend in business, Devon, has named me as a witness, without telling me, in a criminal case — and my father, without telling me."

If we had an honest mainstream media in this country we could get to the bottom of it really quickly. A few questions to Joe Biden could clear everything up. But here we are.

Load Metric
    Well see Tuesday

Your only hope is the courts

Gl getting the SCOTUS to piss away 200+ years of Democracy for some fat loud lying silver spoon piece of shit CRIMINAL RAPIST

Gold
    Load Metric
    Well see Tuesday

Gl getting the SCOTUS to piss away 200+ years of Democracy for some fat loud lying silver spoon piece of shit CRIMINAL RAPIST
    I’m thinking we will find out sometime in December or January but Tuesday will be real interesting. Only the beginning of the madness though most likely.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    lolz @ these idiots trying to dirt Biden while they support the most corrupt president and Senate in American history

you right wing shitheads are the stupidest assholes in The entire world

No wonder the rest of the world looks down on Americans

Being exposed for what you are.

dumb fat racist haters with the attn span that is in line with a gnat

Every guy i have played poker vs since april that has a trump avatar has been a donating donkey

Actually 1 decent reg has a trump avatar but the rest are all fish who donate cus they are dumb
    They're digging dirt on Biden to show that he's not the "good guy" in this race, as opposed to Trump being the "bad guy".

Basically the message is, "If you're voting for Joe Biden because he's a good, honest human being, think again."
    Trump is worse than Satan. Nothing Biden could do would even come close.

Also, this whole thing is fake.

Comments

BiffCo99: Your side definitely knows all about Satan

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Well see Tuesday

I’m thinking we will find out sometime in December or January but Tuesday will be real interesting. Only the beginning of the madness though most likely.
    Courts won't need to step in cus landslide

When you're guy is tied in Texas, Georgia, NC and losing in Arizona you know you're losing

Senate is shaping up to be a bloodbath too

I know you're a disgruntled white guy who thinks the country is passing them by but you really should just try to adjust instead of holding on to something that is already gone
    Last edited by big dick; 10-29-2020 at 09:14 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They're digging dirt on Biden to show that he's not the "good guy" in this race, as opposed to Trump being the "bad guy".

Basically the message is, "If you're voting for Joe Biden because he's a good, honest human being, think again."
    Trump is worse than Satan. Nothing Biden could do would even come close.

Also, this whole thing is fake.
    Fake you say?

https://twitter.com/AndrewKerrNC/status/1322004160972206081

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

You can just read it...

If we had an honest mainstream media in this country we could get to the bottom of it really quickly. A few questions to Joe Biden could clear everything up. But here we are.
    They already did months ago.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...m-bribery-very

Patrick Ho was sentenced for 36 months and did his time. He had been in custody since November 2017. He was released in June 2020.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lolz @ these idiots trying to dirt Biden while they support the most corrupt president and Senate in American history

Every guy i have played poker vs since april that has a trump avatar has been a donating donkey

Actually 1 decent reg has a trump avatar but the rest are all fish who donate cus they are dumb

lol @ this ^^^^^

lol @ druff engaging and trying to reason with the peanut gallery of dems we have...no chance of that..these peeps are droolers missing dna molecules

lol @ walter thinking the hunter and joe biden scandal is fake..

complete buffoons of the highest order
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

lol @ this ^^^^^

lol @ druff engaging the peanut gallery of dems we have.

by far the stupidest trumptard on PFA

you make dish look like Einstein

guy thinks global poker is rigging his $5 mtt's

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

lol @ this ^^^^^

lol @ druff engaging the peanut gallery of dems we have.

by far the stupidest trumptard on PFA

you make dish look like Einstein

guy thinks global poker is rigging his $5 mtt's
    were u dropped on ur head as a baby. i seriously think you have a peanut brain.

Comments

big dick: too dumb to go back n forth with .
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ lil' dick hammering away everyday in this thread posting stupid vids and ignoring common sense. the reality is the only thing you've brought to this political debate is your idiocy in virtually everything you post.

Load Metric
    lol @ lil' dick hammering away everyday in this thread posting stupid vids and ignoring common sense. the reality is the only thing you've brought to this political debate is your idiocy in virtually everything you post.
    choke on this low IQ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    choke on this low IQ

lol. time to double down. how could you lose

Name:  200122-mr-peanut-al-1223_9f27307ce38b4b5ec0ff3c504a58ff3c.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  57.9 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 10-29-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Load Metric

lol @ this ^^^^^

lol @ druff engaging and trying to reason with the peanut gallery of dems we have...no chance of that..these peeps are droolers missing dna molecules

And yet America is tired of the Trump crime family and are about to throw him out. Trump will have to leave America in disgrace to avoid going to jail.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

"............I know you're a disgruntled white guy who thinks the country is passing them by but you really should just try to adjust instead of holding on to something that is already gone" by 'BIGDICK"

What is the advice to those that would adjust?
    I see what your saying but there is no guidance.
    People hold onto to what they know.
    Took well over 125 years for a lot of people to adjust after the Civil war...
    The next Civil war will be a doozy.

BIGDICK if there was ever a time for serious advice to those dis-gruntled white men that want to adjust but don't know how...Now is the Time brother..
    Peace Love Light to all.
    Gonna be a Lotta broken Dreams and hearts and wallets this time a week from today..
    That's Truth.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    "............I know you're a disgruntled white guy who thinks the country is passing them by but you really should just try to adjust instead of holding on to something that is already gone" by 'BIGDICK"

What is the advice to those that would adjust?
    I see what your saying but there is no guidance.
    People hold onto to what they know.
    Took well over 125 years for a lot of people to adjust after the Civil war...
    The next Civil war will be a doozy.

BIGDICK if there was ever a time for serious advice to those dis-gruntled white men that want to adjust but don't know how...Now is the Time brother..
    Peace Love Light to all.
    Gonna be a Lotta broken Dreams and hearts and wallets this time a week from today..
    That's Truth.
    Idk dude I was just trolling him -) but I got the idea from this

Sounds like a couple guys I know from pfa with the "liberal elitist" stuff

Trump's support is incredibly stable. It is never below 41% and never above 43.5%, a tiny band. Fundamentally, there are three groups whose support is completely unwavering, no matter how many lies he tells or how corrupt his administration is. First, there are the angry, resentful working-class white men who don't like the demographic and economic changes the country has undergone in the past decades. In the 1950s, someone with only a high school education could get a well-paid union job at a factory, raise a family on one income, and feel respected. Those days are gone and these men have definitely noticed it. They think that coastal elites look down on them as a basket of deplorables who cling to guns or religion. There is some truth to that perception. They also think that because Trump hates the people they hate, he will do something for them. So far he hasn't, but maybe in a second term he will.
    Last edited by big dick; 10-30-2020 at 12:58 AM.

Thread Information