Page 236 of 634 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    alwayz good to have peeps like this in ur corner, les.

go biden....cardi b has ur back and will give u all the wap u want

https://twitter.com/i/status/1302803994172063744
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kamala Harris is "proud" of an accused child rapist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Quick Take

Posts on social media falsely claim that the man shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, “wouldn’t have been shot if he was still in prison for raping the 14 year old.” There’s no evidence he was ever charged with such a crime — let alone convicted and imprisoned. Jacob Blake was charged in July with sexually assaulting an adult woman, but has not been convicted.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/posts-distort-facts-on-jacob-blake-charges/

No matter what an individual is charged with the police are not judge, jury and executioners. They are paid to serve and protect. Abuse of duty is a crime. Why bother with a court system when a high school grad with a few weeks of training takes matters into his own hands
    Last edited by limitles; 09-07-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So you think it's all a misunderstanding, les?

You think Jacob Blake is a fine, upstanding individual, and not a rapist? What would the smart money be on here?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You think Jacob Blake is a fine, upstanding individual, and not a rapist? What would the smart money be on here?

Of course not. I don't know that fucker and neither do you. If he is accused of a crime,
    brought to justice and convicted, fine. No problem.

It's not the job of a police officer, or several, to reduce the judicial system to one step
    by shooting a suspect in the back while unarmed.

As was stated he had charges against him. He was not convicted, not imprisoned.
    You take away the foundation of law that states a person is innocent until proven
    guilty and all bets are off.

Ok just a little more reading and this
    Guy was charged with 3rd degree sex offence charges

Here is the criteria for that offence

A felony that is defined as someone engaging in any type of formal sexual contact, short of rape without the victim’s consent, when the offender uses any dangerous weapon. It also includes sexual contact with a mentally disabled victim and certain statutory rape charges.

None this you want to be accused and it covers several possibilities.
    But it does explicitly say short of rape. Again no love for abusers but
    at it's worst there was not even a rape charge.

So we're talking about a suspect. Not convicted, not charged and
    not a wanted killer to be sure.

So, again, innocent until proven guilty but you get seven shots in the back

Rampage mass murderers have been brought into custody after
    blatant massacres.

This guy not so lucky
    Last edited by limitles; 09-07-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Of course not. I don't know that fucker and neither do you. If he is accused of a crime,

It's not the job of a police officer, or several, to reduce the judicial system to one step

You take away the foundation of law that states a person is innocent until proven
    We aren't a court of law.

We are two individuals judging the situation. We can use common sense.

It's a bad look for a VP candidate to call a likely rapist and say that she's "proud" of him.

For what? Rape? Resisting arrest? A long felony rapsheet?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

We aren't a court of law.

We are two individuals judging the situation. We can use common sense.

It's a bad look for a VP candidate to call a likely rapist and say that she's "proud" of him.

For what? Rape? Resisting arrest? A long felony rapsheet?
    Here you go, you just did it again. "A likely rapist" You cannot say that,
    you cannot judge someone on the basis of charges.

This is what it's all about. Innocent until proven guilty. He did not rape.
    No accusation of rape for starters. If you're not accused of rape how can
    you reach that verdict. Not accused of rape.

Resisting arrest, that's for the for courts to decide. I don't see it. It was pretty obvious to me one man was surrounded by heavily armed and protected officers and they should have done everything possible before resorting to cowardly
    excessive force.m Resisting arrest while unarmed is not a death sentence in my
    country

I will agree with you regarding the politicizing of this story.

You can't use such a sad story on many levels to further your
    political ambitions
    Last edited by limitles; 09-07-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Load Metric
    tbf, you constantly defend accused child rapist Donald Trump. You consider him an independent thinker, and you respect that.

Along with the allegations of raping a 13 year old in Jeffery Epsteins house (Trumps neighbor), there are more than a dozen other women with allegations of rape or sexual assault that have gone on the record between 1989 and 2016.

One example:

Allegation of rape in 1989, made public in 1993
    In a deposition filed during Trump’s contentious 1990 divorce from his first wife Ivana, she described an incident she said took place in 1989. Ivana claims that Trump had gone to her plastic surgeon for painful scalp surgery, and lashed out at her afterward, ripping out hair from her scalp. Then, “He raped me,” Ivana reportedly told her close friends, according to the 1993 book that first reported the deposition, “Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.”

The book’s author, Harry Hurt III, described Ivana locking herself in her room and crying all night. The next morning, Hurt wrote, Trump asked “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’” Trump has denied the account, including the scalp surgery.

In a statement published in Hurt’s book, Ivana Trump said, “During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me. [O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

In July 2015, when The Daily Beast revived the story, a Trump attorney, Michael Cohen, told the website, “Understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.” In fact, it is illegal in New York to rape your spouse.

Cohen also said Ivana was describing how “she felt raped emotionally. … She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”

In a September affidavit this year seeking to keep their divorce records sealed, Ivana Trump acknowledged, "When we settled our divorce, Donald requested that we have a confidentiality clause whereby I would not discuss either the divorce or our marriage. I now recognize the purpose of this clause was to protect our family and its privacy," she wrote. Trump’s attorneys have previously disclosed that under the terms of the settlement, Ivana Trump needs prior permission from her ex-husband to speak about him.

When contacted with a request for comment, Hope Hicks, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, passed along the statement Ivana issued to The Daily Beast in July 2015: “I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Imagine if you had that kind of dirt on the black guy that got shot by police.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    tbf, you constantly defend accused child rapist Donald Trump. You consider him an independent thinker, and you respect that.

The "whattabouttrump" is getting really strong in these parts.

Still doesn't change the fact that Kamala called up a likely rapist and told him she was proud.

Load Metric

Still doesn't change the fact that Kamala called up a likely rapist and told him she was proud.
    Sorry. This tds makes it pretty much impossible to focus only on the negatives of Biden/Harris and give Trump a pass for pretty much everything.

Load Metric

Sorry. This tds makes it pretty much impossible to focus only on the negatives of Biden/Harris and give Trump a pass for pretty much everything.
    That’s the GOP’s only hope given how fucking disastrous Trump has been and continues to be.

#”LosersAndSuckers”
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    duped_by_smollet your new shtick sucks, go back to being your normal sjw nig loving nyc loser, you're unhinged, sign off

Load Metric

You support a guy who hates our troops

Asshole

Gold
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You don't give up do you? You started off saying Jacob Blake was a child rapist or an accused child rapist
    Neither is true. He is not accused of rape period.
    Even if he was, an accusation is not a conviction.

Get your act together Stop the bullshit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It doesn’t take much to fact check any story that Druff or others pick up on social media and begin to spread it as if it were true.

The Harris, “I'm proud of you” one liner is being used in a similar deceitful way.

Blake said he was proud of Harris and she replied she was proud of him for working through his pain

Also I didn’t realize the Biden/Harris campaign was scheduled to be in Wisconsin anyway so disregard what I said about political opportunism.

Guy is another victim of excessive police force without cause

Gold
    Load Metric
    Democrats revealing themselves to be bad people. People are waking up.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1303376779541966848

Load Metric
    lol the PFA shills can't even defend the #BidenRiots or #BidensAmerica anymore, a month ago they were running their mouths, posting polls and betting odds, now, crickets, they know they've sold their souls.

Sad!

Load Metric

The dems have been planning this for 4 years, they're going to try to steal this election with voter fraud, we must go out and vote in person, we can't let Biden's America keep happening, we MUST vote trump 2020.

God bless America

#BidenRiots #BidensAmerica #BidenVirus

Thread Information